Epilogue

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors Note: So as promise this is the Epilogue of this story. And I just want to thank all for following this story for more than 3 years. And hope that I'll be seeing you again to some of my current story about Taeny. Hope you enjoy this and again thank you for the comments and those upvotes. Cheers. 

 

After 2 years

 

 

“Oh for the love of God Taeng’ stop avoiding Seohyun.” Sunny irritatingly said.

 

“I am not avoiding her!” Taeyeon defended.

 

“Oh really? Then why don’t you tell her by yourself that you are not coming with us to see her? If you are not avoiding her, then you’re not calling me right now just to tell me, to tell her, that you cannot come because you’re too busy doing nothing. Yes?”

 

“I am really doing something important! I’m not making an excuse.” Taeyeon insist.

 

“Oh really? Then fill me up with this so important appointment you have there’ because it must be really important that you’re ditching us and turning down a request of our precious Maknae.”

 

Taeyeon made a deep sigh.. “I’m..I’m not really feeling well.”

 

“That’s it. I’m going to message Tiffany right now and tell her your acting like a baby.”

 

“What!!!?? What are you going to tell her?! And I’m not acting like a baby!”

 

“Yes you are! Do you hear yourself right now? What you’re giving me is all excuses! Look Tae’ the kid apologizes to you for the nth time already. When it wasn’t even her fault. She didn’t do anything wrong.”

 

“Yes she did,” Taeyeon mumble.

 

“Say what!!?” sunny deadpan.

 

“I’m sorry..I..I’m just,” ”Look,.Tiffany and I are still not talking so, please,.I don’t want to give her another reason to get mad at me.”

 

“Then why don’t you try to make things right,” Sunny interjected. “Tell her that you didn’t mean it. The poor kid didn’t intend to make you two argue. You, not talking to her after that incident make her feel guilty, you make her feel she’s the reason why you and Fanny didn’t talk. When both you and Fanny should be more mature enough to handle that kind of petty . What Seohyun said back there was just a teased. If only you just be true to yourself that time then maybe you’re not in this kind of argument with Fanny,” Sunny made a deep sigh. “Listen,.Tiffany isn’t mad at you anymore, she’s just hurt thinking you’re not even looking forward to see her.”

 

“How..how did you know that?”

 

“I spoke to her. Unlike you, she told Seohyun that she didn’t do anything wrong. That what is happening between the two of you is something that both of you need to work out.”

 

Taeyeon massage the back of her neck. “I’m sorry Sun. I-“

 

“You’re apologizing to the wrong person buddy. Talk to them. You cannot solve the problem by avoiding it. Problem will not be solved by themselves. You’re just allowing it to grow even more.”

 

“You’re right. I’ll speak to the both of them and make it right,” Taeyeon made a deep sigh. “Just tell them I’ll catch up, I just need to make things right with Fanny then I’ll catch up with you after. Let say, 1 hour max.”

 

“Alright’ that’s better instead of saying that you’re not coming.”

 

“Alright,.Thanks Sun.”

 

“Anytime. We’ll see you later then.”

 

“Yeah. Will be there.”

 

“Alright..- and Taeng, just be true to yourself. There’s nothing wrong if you’re going to tell her what you really feel. We all miss her. I’m sure she’ll be happy to hear that.”

 

“I wish it’s easy,” Taeyeon sigh. “It’s me who suggest she should follow her heart. To spread her wings. To not look back. I..I’m scared to tell what I really feel cause I might asked her to stay..to..comeback and never go away from me.”

 

“Tae..”

 

“I can’t tell her that can I?..I don’t want to hold her back. I feel if I tell her how my life is so empty right now without her by my side, I know she’ll drop everything she’s working right now and, I don’t want that. Not when she has this new dream she’s pursuing. A dream where she finally has a control. I didn’t expect that it would be this hard. I thought it will all be easy now that she’s free. But she’s happy. And that’s what is important.”

 

“Tae..you knew that you can be free as well right, you just need to make a choice? We are not the same weak person anymore.”

 

“I know. But I have a responsibility to take.”

 

“Tae, Did Tiffany know that you’re still staying just because she said that SNSD is her home? And by that, you still wanted to keep it if she decided to comeback.?”

 

“It’s not just like that. I..I don’t want to disappoint our fans. How can we disband if some of us is still in the industry? Tiffany is not the only one who thinks that SNSD is their home Sunkyu. It’s a home for all of us. And so I wanted to take care of that home, and if anyone wanted to comeback, they can. Anytime.”

 

 

“Taeyeon, even if they decided to disband us, they can’t take what we are to each other. Sooyoung, Seohyun and Tiff are still our family. No matter where they are. That’s what we promise to each other right. The home that they referring to is not about the name we carry..but the bond that we have. They’ll be hurt if they knew that you’re staying even if you’re hurting.”

 

“I’m not hurting. This is the decision I choose.”

 

“But you’re not happy?”
 

“And I’m not sad as well..It’s just that sometimes, I wish I could all have the things I wanted and I know life is not like that.” Taeyeon replied.

 

“Tae..”

 

“I’m going to be fine. I knew this feeling is just because I’m not used of not seeing her often. Especially this past few weeks that we’re both preoccupied, me with work and her with her studies and her upcoming piece.”

 

“Talk to her Tae, I knew it will make a lot of different feelings when you open this feelings with her.”

 

“I will. Thank’s Sun.”

 

“Anytime buddy,”..

 

Silence for a minute..

 

”Tae..Thank you for always protecting us. But so you know, if you wanted to have a different path to take, we’ll support you. Above anything else, we wanted you to be happy. You don’t need to think of us, I’ll take charge.”

 

Taeyeon chuckles. “Thank’s Sun. I’ll remember that.”

 

“Good, now go talk to Fanny’ she’s been waiting for you,”..”And don’t forget to message Seohyun as well okay’.”

 

“Yes mother.”

 

Sunny chuckles. “Alright. See yah later.”

 

“See you.”

 

 

 

2 years before..(flashback)

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Hmm?..Unnie sent me a list of some courses I can take. I’ve mention I wanted to continue my studies and have a bachelor’s degree.”

 

“Oh, sounds good.”

 

“Hmm..yeah..”

 

“But why you sound uninterested?

 

“Well all the good university that offer a good quality of education for the course that I want to take is all in L.A. I told her I look for it myself.”

 

“Ooh..,” Taeyeon think for a little. “Well if they are really good then why not try there?”

 

“Huh?..Are you serious? I can’t go and study there when my work is here.”

 

“We’ve done it before’ going back and forth to different parts of the country working. And we manage.” Taeyeon said as she sit beside Tiffany.

 

“That’s different Tae, L.A and here are too far. And I can’t juggle both when it’s from two different country.”

 

“But you said you wanted to get a degree.”

 

“Yes..but it doesn’t mean it should be there. I’m still trying to look here.”

 

“But there is much better?”

 

“Well yeah, and its edge if we do want to break into American market if we get to study there.”

 

“Then do so. What holding you back?”

 

“Huh?..Tae are you serious about it?”

 

“Yes,” Taeyeon look at the brunette. “Look, you said the quality of education there is higher, and it will be easy for you to get in since you were born there so, what’s stopping you?”

 

“Why do I feel like you’re trying to get rid of me?”

 

“Whaat?! Of course not..I’m just sa-

 

“I’m just kidding pabo’..”

 

“God’ you scared me. Anyway, All I’m saying is, you should follow your heart. If you think there’s a good opportunity in there then grab it.”

 

“What about my work here? I can’t juggle both when one is too far to make amends. What if they decided to full packs our schedule in the middle of my studies? I can’t suddenly just drop it Tae.”

 

Taeyeon got silence for a while.

 

“Tae, is there something wrong?”

 

“What?,”…..”No, nothing is wrong.”

 

“You’re not a good liar though. What happen? How’s the meeting with him? Did they tell you when exactly is our comeback?”

 

“They..they told me that they’re going to debut me as solo artist.-

 

“Oh my God’ really!? Why you didn’t tell me sooner?! We should cele-“ Tiffany was about to stand up and get something from the kitchen to celebrate Taeyeon’s news when Taeyeon halt her movement.

 

“They..they cancelled our comeback…In exchange of my solo debut.”

 

Tiffany stop and look at Taeyeon. She saw how sad she is and she immediately saw the guilt on Taeyeon’s face. “”Hey, it’s okay’ at least they finally take notice of one of us and give a solo debut. We’ve all been waiting for this aren’t we? This is good news. No need to be sad.”

 

“But they cancelled our supposed comeback. The girls are so excited before..but now..I-“

 

“Hey, the girls will still be happy knowing that this day has finally come true.”

 

“It’s not just like that..”

 

“What else is in there?”

 

“I..I don’t think they’ll give us more project for the coming year. I..I’ve heard the other manager talking about how some of them will be move to other artist as because we are not going to be that busy for about a year or until..I don’t know when.”

 

“What?! But why?”
 

“Punishment..”

 

“So this is what they’re going to do just because of what we did before?”

 

Taeyeon nod her head. “But I didn’t regret what I said back there.”

 

Tiffany gently smile at the her. “Me too. Don’t worry, will make it through. I knew the girls will still be happy to hear the news. So, let’s tell them so we could all go out and celebrate?”

 

Taeyeon smile and nod her head. “I’ll asked them to come home.”

 

“Alright, I’ll take care of the food.”

 

“Fanny-ah..”

 

“Hmm..”

 

“Go inquire for that school in L.A.”

 

Tiffany became silent and slowly move her body away from Taeyeon to be able to look at her. “Why are you telling me this?”

 

“Because I want you to attain this dream of yours. This is your Moms dreams as well right. For you to finish your studies.”

 

“It is, but I can do that here as well.”

 

“But the quality here is not as good at, there right?”

 

“Well, I’m not sure really. But, if I could be here with you while I finish my studies it will be more nice.”

 

“Hey, Even if you choose to study there I will always be with you.”

 

“Tae..why do I feel that you keep on insisting on me going back to L.A?”

 

“Hey, I didn’t mean it that way. I just wanted you to pursue your dream in a place where your heart truly desires. Now that our comeback got postponed, and I feel that they will going to sabotage us in every possible way, this is a good time to think about the other option.”

 

“Can we please not talk about this for the mean time?,” Tiffany goes back to her spot under Taeyeons embrace. “I’ll think about this some other time, okay?”

 

“Sure,.sorry..if I’m being too nosy.”

 

“Nah, I know you’re just concerned and wants the best for me,”.. “So Thank you.”

 

“You’re welcome. And just so you knew, I want you to know that whatever you decide, I’ll be there to support you. Okay?”

 

“Hm..Thanks.”

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you too.”

 

 

ø—ø—ø

 

“Thank’s for coming all the way here with me. Mum is so excited when I told her you’re staying with us this weekend.”

 

“Well, I miss your family too. And you sound so serious yesterday. And you said you wanted to discuss something but you don’t want the others to know about it yet,”…Tiffany drop her luggage and sit on the sofa and face the taller girl. ”Sooyoung-ah, is there any problem?”

 

“Tiff..I’m…”

 

“Oh my God!!! Don’t tell me you’re getting married already?!!!”

 

“What!! No! Of course not..I mean not yet’ I still have some plans for myself. So, marriage is not yet my priority for the mean time.”

 

“Thank God. Thought you’re going to get married soon’ it was written all over your face that you look like you’re someone leaving.”

 

………………

 

“Oh. My. God.”

 

“Tiff..,”

 

“Sooyoung -ah,”..”You’re not leaving are you?”

 

“I’m not leaving our group..I mean..if..if it’s possible..not to leave you guys,” Sooyoung mumble. “I..I was thinking..of..not re-signing our contract..with SM..I..was thinking of changing agency,” Sooyoung observe the later whose quietly absorbing her news. “I..I don’t want to leave our group..but..I..I can’t really take it anymore..I..I feel that if I’ll stay longer I’m going to lose myself. The person who I am when we started..the girl who dream a lot, the girl who strive to reach her goals..I can feel that, that girl is slowly vanishing within me..because of the lack of support from the company we trusted to help us reach our dream. I..I cannot let myself to just accept whatever spare crumbs of bread they will throw at me. I know that I deserve more than that..we all do.”

 

Tiffany hug her friend as t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter