PartXXV

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors Note: I know it's been a long time..but here it is another sneak peak of what's going to happen next.. ;) Thank you for staying with this story even though I rarely update.

 

 

I was restless. Even though I l knew that Tiffany is with Jessica, my mind was not able to grasp that she is fine. I have this feeling that there is something isn’t right. So, I decided to just go out to cool down for a while. I rarely went out without Tiffany much more without my manager. But since this is just a quick get away I decided to just roam around the ice cream shop where me and Tiffany loves.

Inside the shop I was not expecting to bump to Bora and Hyomin.

Hyomin greet me enthusiastically. But the moment Bora saw my face I knew there was something wrong. She was so anxious and hurriedly bid me goodbye. But I immediately stop her.

 

 

“Hey Taeyeon’ I’m so sorry, We really want to catch up on you however, we’re in a hurry.””Bora said.

 

“Are we? It’s fine’ our manager said we still have 30mins before he picks us up.” Hyomin respond.

 

“Actually, No, he just message me and told me that we need to go back immediately.” Bora said.

 

But right there I knew that there is really something wrong going on. As she tries to avoid my gaze as well.

 

“Hyomin-ah, can you give us some time. I need to speak to Bora alone.” I told them. She knew that it’s not a question as I already guide Bora to seat on the corner table. Good thing that today is not a peak hour so there’s only few customers. Hyomin just nod her head but decided to get a seat a little far to give us some privacy. Bora make a deep sigh and at the corner of my eye, I knew that she looks so nervous.

 

“Look Taeyeon-ah, I’m really sorry. I..uhm..I..I’m sorry.”

 

“I spoke to Jessie already-

 

“You did?!”

 

“Well, yeah’ I called her and told me that Tiffany is fine, maybe she was just having some hungover.”

 

“That..That’s the only thing that she told you?....”

 

………………

 

” Should she tell me more than that?”

 

“Huh?..No!..  Of course..there’s..nothing more’.. Yeah..it’s just a hungover..yes..hungover it is.”

 

……………"Bora, are you hiding something from me?"

 

“Look, Taeyeon, sorry I really need to go.”

 

There is something the way Bora reacts told me that there is something more that they didn’t told me and clearly there is something more that they try to not let me know. She was about to leave so I grab her hand and stop her.

 

“Tell me the truth Bora’ what really happen to the party? I knew Tiffany will not get easily drunk and she told me that she has no plan to drink last night. So, what really happen? How come she get totally wasted for her to need to go to Jessica’s apartment?”

 

………………

 

“Why did you bring her there’ instead of bringing her back to the dorm?”

 

….”Because…because…I..I thought you’ll get mad if you see Tiffany got so drunk.”

 

“That’s a very lame excuse!! You try to avoid my anger by putting Tiffany and my groups in danger?! You knew that we cannot meet Jessica anymore! Bringing her there might create a chaos to our fans and the management. You put all of us in danger! For God’s sake.”

 

“I’m sorry…I’m..really…really..sorry.”

 

There is something in Bora’s apology didn’t sit quit right with me. I knew that she’s hiding something from me and I’m too exhausted to think of what it is. I need to know.. I have to know.

 

“I won’t forgive you…unless you tell me what happen yesterday. Tiffany will not just be going to agree to that reckless decision. It is so risky. Meeting Jessica rather than facing my anger is totally not her. So what really happen?”

 

Bora decided to sit back and wipe her tears and finally look me in the eye.

 

“I’m sorry Taeyeon-ah…I really can’t tell you that details..Tiffany…”

 

Taeyeon make a fist. “So, there’s really something happen yesterday.?”

 

Bora just nod her head.

 

“Did Jessica knew?”

 

Another nod.

 

“You told Jessica but you can’t tell it to me?”

 

“I’m sorry..”

 

“What the !”

 

“Taeyeon..I’m sorry, I..really can’t..”

 

Then it hit her. “Did..did Tiffany and Nichkhun talk last night?.”

 

Taeyeon saw the sudden changes on Bora’s reaction. She knew that her gut was right.

 

Bora didn’t say anything but she just nod her head.

 

She can feel her blood rose. Something wrong happen with Tiffany. Going to Jessica’s place and the unplanned vacation to L.A seems doesn’t right at all. She immediately rose from her seat and there is only one clear thought that she has on her min. I need to see her. I need to know from her what happen.

 

As soon as she was on her car. She berate herself why she forgot to ask Bora the place where Jessica stay. As mush as she wanted to call her, she was still mad at her for keeping her in the dark of what happen last night. So she try to call another person whom she knew will give her information that she needs. However, she knew that it will not be that easy.

 

 

“Yong’..Hi..”

 

“Tayeooon Unnniiie!!!! How are you? I miss you.”

 

Taeyeon chuckles at how her dongsaeng greet her. She easily melted whenever her dongsaeng express their sweet gesture towards her. “I’m good. Thank you. How about you?”

 

“I’m great’I didn’t expect that you’d call’. What do I owe this privilege? For sure Seohyun will be jealous if I told her that you call me.”

 

“Uhmm..I hope I was not bothering you right now..”

 

“Oh come on Unnie’ you will never be a bother. I can drop all the things that I’m doing to have this conversation with you. So’..What's up Unnie."

 

“That’s..so sweet Yong..and Actually I’m going to really need your help on this one.”

 

“Yay’ I’ll be happy to be at your service Unnie.so what’s this all about?”

 

“It’s..about Jessica.”

 

“Sica Unnie?”Did I hear it right Taeyeon Unnie?”

 

“Yes..you heard it right Yong. I’m going to ask your help if you could tell me where Jessica’s staying right now. I..I know you knew.”

 

“Uhhmmm.. Unnieee.. I’m not going to ask you the reason why you wanted to know where Sica Unnie is staying right now..but..Are the other Unnie knows that you are asking me this?..I mean…You knew that we are not allowed to meet her anymore..right..? I mean..for the mean time..we are not allowed to see her.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter