Part XX (April's fools?)

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I run out of excuses..I know..I'm just too lazy to update and I almost lost my will to write..sorry..but I will not abandon this..I'll try to finish this and with the other story that I've already started..However, you need to bare with me..for the slow update..Thank you in advance.. ^^

(PART 2)

 

Are you sure about this Jess? We could still re-book our flight going to L.A.. or go back to Seoul if you want, without anyone noticing it..I can call a friend that can help us..Tyler said.


(………)


“Please tell me that this is just for April’s fool..tell me that this is not happening  for real’’..Jessica mumbled to herself.


Jessie….


 Jessica was so exhausted not because of the travel or the parties she’s been too..she was so exhausted on how in just one day, her world turn upside down. She was so upset,.she even hated herself for not trying to fight back..for not telling  her members what she’s feeling right now..she felt alone..but her member’s we’re not the one to blame..she has a choice..they did give her a choice..however, both choices that they gave her is both compromising and unfair for her part..

 

"Let’s just go back to the hotel…" she said.

 

(FLASHBACK)

At the airport, Jessie was surprised to receive a call from her manager. However, the voice on the other line was not her manager but their CEO. 


Sica: HelloUnnie’ I’m on my way to—

YM: Oh Hello Ms. Jung’..I’m sorry to disappoint you but I’m not your manager..However, I have a good news for you..(Youngmin started..Jessica was confused on why he was the one calling instead of her manager. As much as she wanted to just end the call, she still let him talk and hear what he wanted to say) You don’t need to bother yourself going to Singapore and be with your members..because you are no longer part of that group..I’m pulling you out..

Sica: (Surprised and annoyed) What!? You can’t just do that to me’ I still have a 1 more year contra—

YM: Oh’ believe me’..I can do anything that I want to..and pulling you out of the group is just one them..I have given you a chance to be on my good side..but you just pick to be on the other side..so consider this as payback..

Sica: How dare you!! Your evil!

YM: Nuh uh..tch..tch..I’m still a good person trust me..cause instead of putting your whole group down..I’m giving you a chance to save them. I can halt your whole group activities if I wanted too..but since I’m a very considerate person..I’m giving you the choice to make a decision.

Sica: (……………..)

YM: Quit from your group..Go somewhere else’ L.A, China, the hell I care..I just don’t want to see you near Korea.

Sica: You think I will just go with your insane idea’? If I do that’ you think no one will try to dig what happen..you think no one will find out about your dirty threat’.

YM: That’s why you need to take all the blame Jessica..Tell them you quit..tell them it’s your own decision. Cause if you try to tell anyone about this..trust me..it’s not just your dream that I will be crushed out..all your members..and your precious sister and her group..

Sica: Don’t you dare touch them!! They have nothing to do with this!

YM: (chuckles) I know’ I know’.. they have nothing to do with this..but they have something to do with you..They are your precious family..awww..

Sica: (clutch her fist into a ball) You’re insane.

YM: (thick laugh) So..I hope you make the right decision..I don’t wanna see your face in the company..and don’t you dare tell anyone about this..especially your member..you know’..they might do something for your sake..like quitting or disbanding. Well not that I care if they disband..but what would your fans feel about it..and it will be all your fault..so..think about it Jung’. Anyway,’ I already said what I wanted to say. Till we meet again Jung (*sarcasm* mocking laugh) which is I doubt. Have a wonderful vacation…long vacation.

Sica: (…………………….)

Jessica’s knees felt weak..As if the whole world has just crumbled. She never wants anyone seeing her cry and that’s why as much as possible she don’t let herself cry. She will hold it inside of her as long as she can..but this time..she know she can’t. No matter how hard she try to,.she just can’t..her whole world just turn upside down. And she was not able to prepare for it. She knew that the CEO is a cunning person but she didn’t expect that it will lead him to this.
After 10 mins her phone started to ring again..Jessica contemplates if she would pick up the phone and still try to talk to the person on the other line whose appear to her phone as “Ahjussi”.

Sica: (She press the green button but she didn’t even try to utter a word) …………….

Soman: Hello?..Jessica?..Hello?..can you hear me?..are you there?..

Sica: What do you need Mr. Lee? I’ll do it..I’ll quit..so please, spare my friends and family..(sniff..)
 

Sooman: I’m sorry..I..I guess he already speak to you about it, am I right?..I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter