Part XV

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Autors POV

 

At the restaurant Taeyeon texted the girls to meet up cause Taeyeonis on the mood to treat them for a snack.

 “Hey Sun-kyu”.. .. ”Hey’..Sunkyu” keeps on  tapping Sunny’s shoulder ..”Alright alright..Hey Sunny~ah”..

“What’s your problem shikshin?” she said while putting her phone down.

Sooyung roll her eyes and made a deep sigh “Wow’ very nice’ I just called you Sunny right’ what’s with the shikshin?”

“Your fault’ taste your own medicine” Sunny joked.

Sooyoung playfully push Sunny a little “Bully” she said.

“”So what now’? Why are you bothering me?” she asked.

“Is there something wrong with Taeng?..I mean..is she really ok?” Sooyoung ask locking her gaze to Sunny. “Look’ I’m not dumb to not notice this changes from Taeng’..we’ve been altogether for a very long and so I could say that there’s this something that changes on Taeyeon..it’s not that it’s a bad change..I mean..I’m quit happy to see how Taeyeon is now..but I’m also confuse if she’s really ok or she’s just trying to hide her pain..”

Sunny fully understand what Sooyoung is trying to say and she also get the idea of where Sooyoung trying to lead the conversation so she smile and ask the latter “She’s happy’’. Sunny simply said.

Sooyoung sigh at the answer “I knew it..those smile is different..It’s just that I’m confused..I didn’t expect that after what happen she’ll find the strength to smile again..knowing Taeyeon..the old Taeyeon..she’ll just hide her pain and force a smile to everyone..but this time..something really change..those smile were not a force one anymore..or to put it simply.. that smile is very genuine.. something that I could also feel.. and I’m happy for that.” She calmly said.

Sunny smile at the latter “I am too”.

“I’m not going to ask if you knew the reason behind that, cause I know it’s not something that we can just discuss freely without Taeyeon’s conscent” Sooyoung said.

Sunny nod her head again and smile at the latter.

“Anyway’ where is that midget’ I’m starting to get hungry’ she’s the one who ask us to meet her up in here” Sooyoung said while glancing at the front door of the restaurant.

“She said she’s coming with Seohyun’ she already inform me that their on their way now”.

“I was surprise that she told me that she’ll treat us today’ she’s really unpredictable” Sooyoung said.

Sunny laugh at the latter’s comment “Maybe that side effect of her happiness”.

 

 

While the on the other hand..

 

Tiffany went out with Jessie to accompany the latter in her office going to Blanc corp.

“Hey’ if you’re just going to ignore me and just sit there lost in your own thoughts then maybe’ you should really come with the other’s..Yuri said that she and Hyoyeon will be late also so you still have time to catch them up and go we’re Taeyeon and the others are” Jessie said while signing some paper works.

 

As soon as Tiffany heard Taeyeon’s name she immediately snap out on her thoughts. “What? Are you saying something?” Tiffany ask confused.

Jessica put down the paper and went to were Tiffany is sitting. “Is there something wrong?..you’ve been thinking a lot this days’ I always found you lost in your thought’’ she said.

“No..I’m..fine..there’s nothing wrong..” she replied.

“Come on’ I know you Tiff’..your here with me but your mind aren’t’..now I feel guilty for dragging you here” she said “ I should have let you join with the others” Jessie teased.

“No..no..I..I really want to come here with you..It’s been a while since we spend this time together..just the two of us” she defend.

Jessica smile at the answer but she knew that something is still bothering her bestfriend.. “Then why you seem lost?..care to tell me?”

Before she decided to come with Jessica she already decided to tell the girl about the things that keeps on bothering her, she knew that Jessie is someone whom she can say everything without being judge or a pushover..it’s not that the others are..but she’s more comfortable with Jessie when it comes to her feelings.

Jessie felt that Tiff is still thinking deep “Hey’ if you’re not ready yet..then I’ll wait..Let’s just go shopping then” she said as she try to stand up but she was stop by Tiffany.

“I’ll tell you..now.” Tiffany cooed.

Jessica sit back again and hold the latter’s hand. “You sure?”

Tiffany smile and nod..before she continue “ahmm..Jessie..what made you feel that you have feelings f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter