Part XII

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Taeyeon tried to follow the girls out of the room and argue but when she tried to twist the door knob, it was locked.

"Yah!! open up!!" she shout annoyingly. "Jung Jessica!!! I know this is your idea' open this door!" she shout again.

"If you promise that you won't leave this house or go somewhere else I'll gladly open it for you' promise that you won't go out of the house Taeyeon" Jessica retorted.

Taeyeon got silence on Jessica's bargain..she wanted to leave the house and take her time alone that's for sure, but she don't want to lie again for telling that she will not going out.

Jessica felt that Taeyeon's been silent "So..I guess I take that as a "No", she said as she astray from the door. Seohyun follow her quietly but before she leave she leave a words to Taeyeon's first.

"Taeyeon unnie,.I know this is hard for you..but please, please always bare in mind that we're here for you' you can talk to us, instead of bottling it inside alone".

Taeyeon heard it but she didn't reply and so she just heard footstep slowly fading away from her.

Taeyeon slowly lean her back on the door as tears slowly fall on her cheeks. "Sounds easy..but I don't even know where to start" she cooed as she sit on the floor crying quietly.

 

"What now?' What are we gonna do now?" Hyoyeon ask.

Jesica sits on the couch on the living room and try to think of what they need to do. "I need to call Sunny or Soo' we need to tell them the situation now'' she answered.

Jessica try to call Sunny first but the latter didn't answer' "Maybe she's on her radio right now'' she said and so she try Sooyoungs number and still got no answer. "I wonder where she is" she murmur wondering why Sooyoung didn't answer her phone.

"Aren't they suppose to attend the concert' you know with Nickhun-si's concert together with Fany unnie and the others" Makne said.

Jessica face palm herself "Yeah, that's it'..I almost forgot" she said disappointedly.

She looks at the clock and it just 4 in the afternoon. 

"Maybe we should bring snacks to Taeyeon' she still haven't eaten anything yet right'?" she ask.

"Yes unnie, I'm about to wake her up so she could eat,.but, that's when I saw her with the ipod" Seohyun said.

Jessica made a deep sigh "Well, we tried to hide it from her, but I guess it's inevitable,. Why don't you prepare some snacks for her Seohyun" she suggest.

Seohyun nod her head "Ok unnie' I will', but what if she try to force herself out?" she ask.

"I doubt if she'll do that' I don't think she'll intentionally do something to harm you" Jessica replied. As Jessica say that Seohyun followed and went to the kitchen to prepare a snack for a Taeyeon.

The two girls were at the living room trying to contact Sunny to tell the latter what happened but still the no answer coming from her.

Seohyun finish preparing bread and a hot choco for Taeyeon, she ask Hyoyeon to open the door for her while she holds the food.

Hyoyeon slowly open the door while Seohyun try to peak a little on the door. She slowly enters the room but didn't find Taeyeon.

She put the food on the bed side table as she heard the sprinkler of water on the toilet.

"Maybe she's taking her bath?'' she thought, she knock at the door while calling the older girl  "Taeyeon unnie'?..I brought you some snacks.." Incase your hungry,..ahmm I'll leave you your food at the bed side table..okay".. She waited for a response but hear nothing.."Unnie?" she call again..

Hyoyeon also enter inside.. "Is she there?" she ask.

"I guess?..but she isn't responding'..do you think she's?...." Seohyun cut off herself from thinking something negative.."No..I think' she's not going to do that"..she mumble.

 

“Maybe she’s just taking her bath so she couldn’t hear us” Seohyun said.. ”Yeah.. maybe that’s it” she repeat trying to convince herself.

“Let’s just leave her for a while and check her again” Hyoyeon suggested.

“Ok unnie’’ Seohyun agree but before they leave she knock again at the door “Taeyeon unnie’?.. We bring you your snack.. I’ll leave it at the table ok’..” she said before she went outside together with Hyoyeon when she heard no reply from the latter.

 

The two went were Jessica is, and the latter is still trying to call someone on the phone.

“How was it Jess’?” “Any progress?” ask Hyoyeon.

Jessica answer it with a worried face while shaking her head “No progress.. I can’t still contact Sunny or Soo” she replied.

“How about Yuri unnie?” Seohyun ask.

Jessica just shrug her shoulder as a reply.

“Are you still not in good terms?” Hyoyeon ask after she sensed that Jessica has no plan to ask Yuri.

“Were fine now.. but, I don’t think she’s the right person to ask about this matter” she nonchalantly replied.

“Well, at least she could tell Sunny or Sooyoung that we were trying to call them” Hyoyeon said.

“Sicca unnie, I think Hyo unnie is right..at least someone whose already there could tell Sunny unnie or Soo unnie about what’s happening here” Seohyun suggested.

Jessica put down her phone for a while and made a deep sigh for ntenth times since Seohyun and Hyoyeon went to bring Taeyeon’s snack. She sits back again near Hyoyeon and look at her phone  with Yuri’s number on her screen, contemplating if she will take their suggestion.

She made a deep sigh again and then press the call button as she put her phone on her ear again. And with just three ring’ she already heard Yuri’s voice.

“Hey’’ the girl on the line said.

Jessica was surprise to hear an answer that fast.. “He-Hey” she stutter.

“Hey’..is there something wrong Jess” Yuri ask.

Jessica was still on daze that she felt that she haven’t spoken to Yuri after the incidence.

“Unnie”..Seohyun nudge Jessi hopping that the girl will be back on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter