Part XVII

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh my god..so it's been really long that I updated this story..I also need to re-read this so I could remember what I'm really trying to write on this..Sorry, I'm really busy with work this past few months..but I'm going to have a long winter break from school so I'm gonna have some time to write again and hopefully finish this one by the end of December. ^^ Oh'..and now I change this to subscribers only..I just wanna try..I don't know what difference would it bring though.. ^^ Anyway..enjoy' ^^

 

 

 

Jessie!!! How’s the dinner last night’? Tiffany asked excitedly.

“It’s fine” she lied. “And how’s the party’?” she asked.

“It’s great’ thank’s for calling Yuri to pick me up and go there together” she replied.

“Cause you don’t want to leave my office no matter how many times I told you that I have to go”..she sigh. “Anyway’ so how did it go’ did the two of you able to talk?” she asked.

“hmm.Yeah’ Yuri told me that she and Hyoyeon-“

“Pabo’ I’m not talking about you and Yuri’ what I mean is you and Taeyon’’ Jessica interjected.

“Ohhh…uhmm..yeah..kind of?’’ she shrug.

“That’s it?..can you elaborate about that more’?” she demand.

Tiffany chuckled..” okay okay..well,.We we’re able to talked..a little..but,.not that serious though..we..we just talk about some stuff..about how’s my day goes..she did help me get my food,.pour me some juice..just..like that..nothing special..” she sigh.

Jessica also sigh “You too are so annoying to watch..good thing I wasn’t there” she teased.

“What?!..well, what do you expect?’ we can’t just talk about us when the members are there can we’?” Tiffany defend.

“Well,.you have a point there..” she sigh again.

“Jessie’..are you alright’? I’ve notice that you’ve been sighing a lot’?..is there something bothering you?” asked Tiffany.

Jessica startled a little, she didn’t notice that she’s been watched and she didn’t want her bestfriend to know what worried her “No’..I’m fine..I just kinda tired..” another lie.

“Okay..maybe you could skip our practice for the mean time and take a rest..and before I forgot to tell you..Manager oppa told us that we’re going to Shanghai next after our Kcon festival so we better need to be in good shape” she said.

“Ok, I need to put that on my schedule so I wouldn’t forget” Jessica replied as she make a note on her phone. “Anyway, where are the other’s?” she asked.

“Tae told me that their already waiting at the practice area’ ‘ Tiffany replied.

“Then let’s go”. Jessica said.

“Jessie’ I saw Tyler awhile ago’ is he the one who bring you here’? Tiffany asked.

“Yeah, we meet early in the morning to settle all the plans that we need to prepare for our expansion in china.” She replied.

“Uhmm..I’m really still not comfortable with him, does he still courting you?” Tiffany asked.

Jessica chuckled “Don’t worry’ his harmless’ and I told you already that I already told him that I can’t reciprocate the feelings that he have for me’’.

“Yes you do told me, but I think he’s still trying to win your heart” the younger girl replied.

“He’ll get tired of trying’’ Jessica replied.

“So you’re not denying that he’s still trying to win your heart?” Tiffany asked.

“Come on Tiff’ boys will always be boys’..no matter how many times I ask him to stop, he don’t listen, heck I almost even told him that I’m into girls’ but thinking that it might become a problem I stop, so I got tired already and let him do what he want’ as long as I don’t reciprocate or acknowledge his feelings then it will be fine” Jessica explained.

“Then what if you told him that you’re inlove with Yuri?” Tiffany suggest.

“Are you insane’? What if he told that to someone’? What if he use that for his advantage?” Jessica retorted. “I know that his seems like a descent guy..but still, letting him know that kind of information is will not gonna help me to let him understand that I’m not into him”.

“Yeah you’re right’ but it’s just that everytime he try to look at you I really feel uncomfortable” Tiffany reasoned out.

“Don’t worry’ I can handle myself and what we have is really all purely business.” Jessica grab Tiffany’s hand and squeeze a little reassuring her bestfriend.

 

 

CEO Office

“Have Mr. Kwon replied already’?” Youngmin ask his secretary.

“Yes Sir” His already waiting for you at your office” she replied.

“In my office?” he asked.

“Yes Sir’ he said that he wants to pay you a visit” she said.

“Very well’ tell him I’ll be there in a minute” he said.

 

Yongmin enter his office and he immediately notice the young man sitting comfortably on the couch. As the young man see him he started to stand on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter