Part XXVI

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Here it is. ;) 

 

Tiffany felt that this is a much better sleep for the past couple of hours. She was not sure if it is because of exhaustion or it was about the pill that Jessica gave her. She need to ask the latter about the pill because it might help her for the following days. She always thought that she was strong, but after the incident she knew that she’s still that fragile girl who needs her Mom to tell her that “She’ll make it better for her” every time that she broke something, her Mom will tell her that she don’t need to worry cause she’ll fix it for her. Every time she made a mistake her Mom will always tell her that everything is going to be fine, cause she’ll guide her to make it right. And now, she is lost on how to move forward, on how to handle this mess. She was lost on how to deal with it. Should she come out and file a charges against him or she should just let it go and forget everything that happen. Tiffany knew that even though she has all the rights to condemn the man for his behaviour, she knew that not all the people will believe her. It’s not going to be easy for her to prove that he try to violate her, not with all the circumstances that’s needs to be consider. Most of the girls who come out and try to tell the society that they were violated didn’t get all the support that they need, what’s worst is they were condemn as well by the same gender. Accusing that it might be their fault, they might give him the motive to do that, it might be because of her dress, all the blame was always directed to the girl. And that is why most of them was afraid to come out. But she knew that she needs to do something. She don’t want to be the same girl who always needs her mommy. She was striving to be strong for more than a years now and she didn’t want him to stop her from doing that. She gently sit on the bed and gather all her things. She will not run away. She’ll face it like her Mom always believe on her.

 

Stephanie, Mommy will help you to do things that you can’t. However, when Mommy was not around anymore, Mommy wants to see you do it on your own.

 

But how can you see it when you’re not around Mommy?

 

I don’t need to be around Honey’ Mommy will know. Cause I will always be watching you from a far. I know you can do everything when you put your heart on it. Mommy believes in you. Always remember that.

 

Tiffany saw her best friend sleeping on the couch. She get a blanket and gently cover the girl whom she knew is also tired for taking care of her. She silently gather he stuff and leave a note for Jessica when she woke up so the girl will not be worried on her whereabout.

 

Jessie,

 

Thank you for taking care of me. I’m going back to the dorm and tell the other’s what happen. You don’t need to worry now because I’ll make it through. I’m not going to run away from this. And like what you told me. I’ll make sure to give this a big fight. I’m not afraid anymore because I got you and the girls. I’’m gonna make my Mom proud for fixing this mess and not just run away. So cheer me on. Let’s meet in L.A when everything is put into places.

 

Love,

Tiff

 

 

 

Taeyeon was very anxious. She was surprise that Tiffany message their group that she wanted to meet everyone at the dorm because she have something to tell. She didn’t tell anything regarding on what was the meeting all about but Taeyeon and Yuri somewhat knew what it is all about. They we’re both surprise that Tiffany decided to tell them more earlier than they thought. So they make sure that all their members will come by telling them that it is important. The girls got a hint that the meeting is really important as Taeyeon was so eager for them to confirm that they should really come. She even asked some of the girls to drop their other schedule to to make sure they could attend the meeting.

 

Taeyeon try to call Tiffany at her personal number and check her whereabout. However, it turns out that that number is off or out of coverage area. So she try to contact the number that Tiffany used to send them the message but still it just keeps on ringing. Tiffany sent her a message after some more minutes telling her that she’s near the dorm and will be there in 45 minutes and so Taeyeon just wait for her until she see her again.

 

Tiffany reach the dorm in less than 45 minutes. And the moment she open the door she was envelop in a tight hug that they almost stumble. She didn’t care that they’re still standing, she didn’t care that they’re still at the door all she was thingking right now is how she miss this warm feelings. She didn’t have any plan to cry or show her weakness, but the way Taeyeon holds her make her surrender all her burdens. She really try hard to hold all her emotions to keep herself on check she promise herself that she’ll show her members that everything is under her control, that she’s fine. But there is something the way Taeyeon holds her make her feel that it’s okay to cry, that it’s fine to just let it all out and no matter how Tiffany try not too..she just hold Taeyeon tightly and buries her face on her shoulder and she cry.

 

Taeyeon didn’t say anything. She remain quiet and just hold Tiffany in her arms. When Tiffany finally felt that she’s a little better after she cried she wipe her face into Taeyeon’s collar.

 

“I’m going to ask you to wash my clothes young lady. I can feel the wet snout on my shirt.” Taeyeon teased.

 

Tiffany playfully bit Taeyeon’s shoulder.

 

“Ouch’ what is that for?” Taeyeon let go of a sudden action.

 

“That’s for teasing me.”

 

“I’m not teasing you’ you really gonna need to wash this shirt’ It’s my favourite and you just put your snout on it.” Taeyeon playfully pout.

 

Tiffany smile inside when she notice the shirt Taeyeon is wearing. “Why would I wash my own shirt’ that’s mine and..Oh my God..why are you wearing that’ I just wear that last time before I sleep.”

 

“This is mine now! And it’s still clean. You just wear it once.”

 

“Even though Tae’ I wear that already. Didn’t you have any other clean clothes.”

“I want this one! Your smell is still in it. You’re not here last night so I need something that will remind me that you’re here last night. I’m so worried.”

 

For a minute Tiffany forget all her burdens. She really did the right thing of coming home, a home where Taeyeon is. Cause no matter how heavy her burden is, this person in front of her never fail to let her feel that she is needed, and her presence is important. She didn’t say anything, she just walk towards the shorter girl and lean her head and Taeyeon’s shoulder.

 

“I’m sorry for making you worried. I..I’ll explaine everything later, when the others are here as well..I’m sorry for not coming home immediately. But now, I’m glad I’m home.”

 

Taeyeon envelop her again in a warm hug. “I’ll listen then. And welcome home.”

 

After some more minutes. Tiffany decided to take a bath and she forcefully ask Taeyeon to change her shirt. As much as the shorter girl refuse to do so, Tiffany was still able to convince her by telling her that if she change her clothes she’ll allow Taeyeon to sleep in her room for tonight and so the shorter girl comply.

 

Taeyeon wasn’t able to look into Tiffany’s whole feauture. She just notice that there is still a small purple bruise on the corner of her lips. And it took her hard not to touch it or asked her what happen with it. She knew that Tiffany will tell them later, she’ll tell her everything when she’s ready. She was glad enough that Tiffany was finally home, that she’s now at her reach.

 

There are lots off question running into Taeyeon’s mind. How far did that guy go that Tiffany had that bruise. Is that all the bruises that she had? How does she really feel right now?..All of this, she’ll know in just a couple of minutes.

 

 

After spending 45 mins in the shower Tiffany finally decided that she’s ready. She’ll face her member and tell them what happen. Maybe they could help her decide what she needs to do. She looks herself on the mirror and she was glad that some marks are not that visible anymore but still she wear a longer clothes than usual.

 

When she went out of the bathroom she checks her phone and found Jessica message.

 

 

I’m always be here for you and cheering you on. There will be going to have some tough days, but as long as we’re all together then we’ll make it through. I love you, always remember that. For sure Auntie is so proud of you right now. Video chat me later so I could be present in the meeting please.

 

Tiffany smile and replied at her bestfriend. “Will do. Love you too.”

 

When Tiffany went out of her room she can already hear some of her member’s distinct voice. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung are now having a banter regarding who’s going to buy the dinner for all of them since both of them lose at the rock paper scissors game. While Sunny is in deep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter