Part XX (Part1)

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Please tell me that this is not happening Tyler’ you said that everything is doing well.” Jessica frustratingly said as she stare at the man whose trying to avoid her gaze.

 

“I know’ I messed up, I’m sorry Jess, I didn’t expect this to happen also. It surprises me also that I couldn’t say no’. He is one of our biggest investor and I don’t want to disappoint him so I decided it on my own, without asking your opinion.” He said trying to defend himself.

“You should have thought of valid reason to refuse.”  Jessica said not trying to even hide her disappointment to the man.

 

“Jessie, you know that I can’t do that right’ and I want to protect your image’ you’re still the main CEO of this company and your presence is very important to them.” He said.

 

“But you know that I also have another commitment to my group right’ you’re aware of my schedule’ that’s the reason I inform you about my schedule to avoid overlapping of appointments.  And you’re telling me’ this just now!! Seriously!!? 2days before I leave for a concert tour with my members!! Oh my god’ I can’t believe this is happening!!” She said as she keeps on walking back and forth trying to calm down herself.

 

“I’m sorry Mam’ I’m really am, I will try to talk to them if you want, and just tell them that we can’t come.” He said while bowing his head.

 

Jessica felt a little bit of guilt on his words and made a deep sigh ‘’ I think backing off is not an option now,  is it.. However, can you just tell them that you’re the only one going?.” She asked.

“I don’t think that’s possible either, they make sure that me coming alone is same as not going if you’re not there, there’s no sense cause the one they want to see and  talk to is the CEO and not the acting one.” He replied.

 

Jessica makes a deep sigh again and presses the bridge of her nose.”But you’re the one that they meet every important meetings how come they don’t honour your status.” She asks.

 

“Jessie, in the business world, it is important to know well those people who hold the highest status’ they’re thinking that no matter what my status is there is still someone whose higher and powerful than me.” He explained.

 

“This is why I’ve told you that you should have just taken that position.” She said.

“You know that I can’t do that right’ this is your dream; I told you that I will just assist you for now, since you’ve just started.” He replied.

 

It took her a minute to make a plan..

 

 “All they need is my presence right’? I might still be able to make it to our concert tour if I’ll book a flight the same day and leave immediately after the party.” She said.

 

“I don’t want to oppose your decision Jess, but are you sure about it? It will be exhausted for you. Can you just tell your member that—

“No..I will not, I don’t care if it took all my energy, as long as I’ll make it on time.” She said sternly.

“Jessie, I’m sure they’ll understand if you—“

 

“No..that’s not an option. Ofcourse they’ll be able to understand but I will not be able to forgive myself if I turn them down.  I work hard on this practice to be able to stand on stage with them and so I’m not gonna give it up. Arrange a ticket to get to china and make sure to get ..Oh never mind I’ll just do it by myself.” She said and leaves.

 

As he makes sure that the girl already went to her office he grabs his phone on his pocket.

Tyler: Hello.

Youngmin: Any good news?

Tyler: Everything is working according to plan..however she still want to attend their concert tour no matter what.

Y: And how will she able to do that?

T: She’ll buy another ticket to Singapore, and then leave as soon as she finishes the party.

Y: (……)

T: So what now’? Do you want me to delay her flight?

Y: That won’t be necessary, for as long as she parted with her members that would be enough to shake their trust.

T: Ok, as you said.

Y: Ok, leave everything to me and just make sure you’re with her the whole time, and I’ll tell you what your last part of the job is.

T: Ok Sir. I’ll update you.

 

Jessie immediately calls Tiffany.

J: Hello Tiff?

TF: Hi Jessie’ Are you excited?

J: Tiff..ahmm I need to tell you something..I got a problem..

TF: Jessi,..What is it? Is there something wrong?

J: I can’t be with you for the flight to Singapore-

TF: What?! Why?..What’s wrong? Did something happen to you? Are you ok? Are you sick?

J: Tiff,..calm down,.my health is fine..it’s just that there’s an emergency gathering that I need to attend to, tomorrow night..and it’s out of the country..so…

T: …….Where?

J: China……..but’ don’t worry’ I’ll will also book a flight the same day going to Singapore..as soon as I meet those investor I’ll be flying immediately to follow you guys..

TF: Jess..

J: Hey, I know what you’re thinking..I’m going to be fine..I can take rest while on the plane..so no need to worry ok..I’ll be fine...

T: Ok…

J: Thank’s Tiff’…

TF: Jessie…take care okay’..call me when you get there kay’..

J: Yes Mom’..I will..Thank’s Tiff..See you there’..

TF: See you..Did you tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter