Part III

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quick Note: If I use Italic letters it means it was the their thought.

-*-

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I went to her room to check her out and found out that she's asleep. As I look into her face whom I haven't stare for a while I saw some dry tears in her eyes. Did she cry'? Why your face look so sad Taetae? Why do I feel that your starting to distance yourself again? I try to wipe away those tears carefully so I wouldn't wake her up, but then she just suddenly talk.

"Don't leave me..please,...don't go.." Don't hate me..." she murmur. Those words where heavy as drop of tears is coming out on her eyes. She clench her hand whose holding some part of the bedsheet. "No,..please don't go'.."  she cooed.

"TaeTae' TaeTae' wake up' your dreaming" I said as I shook her shoulder. Her eyes suddenly open in a flash as her body bolt in a sitting position.

She look at me with tears in her eyes, I was about to hug her to comfort her but then she stop me with her hands holding my shoulder.

"I'm fine..could you please leave me for a moment.." she said with her head low and she didn't even took a glance on me.

And this slowly tear my heart apart. I clench my hand on the bed, I tried to stop my tears from falling, but I can't..this is too much for me to handle... "Why..why do I feel that your pushing me away Taeyeon..did I do something wrong?..please tell me..so I know..so I could apologize..I don't want us to be like this..I can't stand us being like this..please tell me what's wrong?"

She slowly look at me and she was crying too, she rarely cry in front of anyone else, that's why I know that there is something wrong with her. "Please, let's talk..instead of pushing me away, instead of keeping in on your own, please tell me..I want to understand you..please" my voice is craking on those words but I want her to know that I'm here for her.

She remain quiet for a moment and I felt that she wouldn't talk anymore so I decided to follow what she just have said..I was about to leave when she grab my hand.. "I'm sorry..please stay..don't leave.." I heard her say.

I look at her eyes and I see fear and sadness..I sit down again near her and attempting to comfort her with a hug and this time she didn't stop me. She rest her chin on my shoulder as I try to gently rub her back.

"I won't leave you Taetae,." I'll be here for you always"..now tell me what happen in your dreams?" I ask.

It took her a minute to answer " I..I..dreamt that you leave me..that..you..ha-hate me.."she cooed.

"That won't gonna happen, I won't leave you..and there is nothing that you'll do for me to hate you" I said.

She shook her head "You didn't understand phani-ah, there is something that you didn't know".

"Then help me understand you..tell me what I need to know for me to understand you?" I ask.

She shook her head again "I can't.." she said and I can feel tears running in her eyes droping on my shoulder.

"Taeyeon..trust me..there is nothing that you'll do that would make me hate you.." and I trust you in whatever you will do or have done' I will trust you in whatever it is" I said.

She move her head and bump her forehead on my shoulder "Why'? Why do you sound so sure that you'll not gonna hate me'?" You didn't even know what I did''. She said as she bump her forehead twice.

I hold her at the back of her head and let her rest in that position "It's bacause I trust you Taeyeon'..if you can't tell me what you have done then that's fine with me..actually it doesn't matter..cause I trust you" I said.

"Pabo" she cooed and wrap her arms on my waist.

I smile as I felt her arms around me and I knew that she feel better now.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Trust..I don't think I deserve it phani-ah..I lied..I hide secrets..and I'm about to fool everyone including you..I'm going to betray everyone..as much as I'd love to hear that you trust me..it also kill me deep inside..how can I lied to the person who trust me with all her heart..how could I deceive the person who believes in me without any doubt..I'm a heartless person right'..I'm the worst I know..but..please..just for today..let me enjoy this moment with you..let me feel that theres a person cares for me..who love me..and most importantly trust me with all her heart. 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

 A knock on the door interupt Tiffany and Taeyeon's thought and a blonde short hair girl peak on the door "Did I interupt something here'?" Sunny ask.

Taeyeon gently push Tiffany away from her but still her head is low. Tiffany peak on her back and smile at Sunny. "Just at the right time babe' she tease". 

Sunny notice Taeyeon's face and she knew that the girl cry and also Tiffany "Is there something wrong phani-yah?''she ask.

"Taeyeon's got a bad dream..I'm just keeping her a company" Tiffany answered.

Sunny slowly walk towards the two girls "Hey, are you ok?" Sunny ask sofly as she taps the small girl on the shoulder.

The girl just nod her head without looking at Sunny.

Tiffany and Sunny look at each other and Tiffany gave Sunny an assuring smile that everything will be fine.

"Ahmm..Do you want something to eat'? If your not feeling well I can just bring your food here" Sunny said.

"Thank's Sunny, I guess we'll just eat here" Tiffany said with  a force smile on her face.

"Ok,.I'll go get your food then.." Sunny said and before she leave she tap Tiffany on the shoulder as if she was saying that take care of Taeyeon, and Tiffany nod at Sunny and gave the danshin her eye smile.

 

Sunny went to the kitchen and find the others eating already.

 

"Where are they?" Jessica ask Sunny when she didn't notice Taeyeon and Tiffany with her. "I thought your gonna call them?"

"I did..but Taeng is not in the mood..she got a bad dreams and Tiffany stay with her to confort her" Sunny said calmly.

"Should we go there also and comfort Taeyeon unnie?" Maknae ask.

"If Tiffany is there then we have nothing to worry'' Sooyoung said.

"Sooyoung unnie, How could you say that, it still important that Taeyeon unnie knows we care for her" Seohyun insisted.

 "Don't get me wrong Seohyun' I also care for Taengoo' What I'm trying to say is if we go there now it will just make her feel more withdrawn' we all knew that Taeyeon is not the type of person that can easily express herself out to anyone" Sooyoung point out.

"But we're not just anyone unnie' we're her members' her family" maknae said.

Hyoyeon tap the youngest girl shoulder "Sooyoung is right' whatever Taeyeon is feeling right now I'm sure she'll get through it' cause Tiffany is with her'."

"No offense Sunny, I knew your also closer to Taeyeon but I think no one else knows how to handle Taengoo in times like this but Tiffany" Sooyoung added.

Sunny nod her head "Taeyeon didn't want anyone to get worried for her that's why as much as possible she tried to keep it on herself, and it will just make her feel burden if she saw that we're worried for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter