Part XIII

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

"What's happening in here'?" Tiffany ask as she saw Jessica, Seohyun and Hyoyeon gather outside her bathroom door.

The three girls was surprised to see Tiffany standing at the door with her luggage on her hand.

"Tiff"

"Phani-ah"

"Fany Unnie" The three girls blurt in unison.

"What are you guys doin in my room'?.. "What's going on'?.."why you sound so furious Jessie?" Tiffany asked continuously. "And where is Taeyeon'?" as she notice that Taeyeon is missing in sight.

The three girls we're in shock to see Tiffany standing there, that they couldn't process yet what's happening.

Seohyun immediately recover first and rush towards her "Fany Unnie" with her eyes starting to glisten.

Tiffany notice it immediately and she began to feel worried.

"What's wrong'?..Can someone tell me what's going on here?"she ask sternly.

Jessica immediately walk towards Tiffany "ahhmm..Tiff, It's about  Taeyeon,..ahhmm.." Jessie run her fingers through her hair as she try to explain to Tiffany what's been happening.

"Taeyeon'?..What about her!? Please!! cut this suspense and tell me what exactly happening in here!" Tiffany's demanded.

"Taeyeon unnie lock herself in your bathroom, she's been there for about 4 hours already" Seohyun interjected as she notice that Jessica is having a hard time explaining.

Tiffany face the younger girl in shock as she heard what happen. She immediately rush to her bathroom door as she tried to hear any sound inside. "For four hours!!?? You let her there for 4 hours!!? My God' wheres your logic!!" Tiffany blurt out without realizing how the others will take those words.

Which the three girls understand because on how upset and worried Tiffany is.

“Taeyeon-ah’..Tae’ open up’ this is Fany~’..open the door Tae’’ Tiffany plead as she keeps on knocking the door but still no answer even a bit. That made her loose her patience.

“What are you going to do”? Jessica ask when she saw what Tiffany was about to do.

“I’m going to break the door” Tiffany flatly reply as she keep her distance on the door and was about to throw herself on the closed door.

“Are you insane’? You’re going to hurt yourself with that” Jessica exclaimed as she stop Tiffany by grabbing her arm.

“Then what do you want me to do’?” Tiffany raised her voice and her eyes started to glisten because worried ness is starting to crawl on her vein.

Jessica held her hand “We’ll kick the door altogether’ that would be more easy and safe” Jessica gently said as she gently let go of Tiffany’s hand and the latter just nod her head.

“Alright’ at the count of three we’ll kick it ok’’ Jessica said as they try to line up on the front door.

“1,2,3!” everyone focus their strength on the closed door and with their will to immediately open the door they were able to made it at on shot. 

The door swing with full force though luckily it was still attach to it's frame and only the door knob got ruin.

Tiffany immediately find her way inside and her gaze goes straight to the running water that they heard from the start.

She was shock to see Taeyeon sitting on the bathtub with her knees tuck-in her chest with her arms and her head on it.

Tiffany immediately rush to where Taeyeon is' she was about to hold her but the moment that the water splash on her she immediately feel the cold.  Jessica and the others also followed her inside and they were also shock to see Taeyeon's state. 

Tiffany turn off the shower and she was thankful to see a towel near them. She went inside the bathtub and sit in front of the the girl who didn't even move a bit. She wrapped Taeyeon on the towel as she also ask someone to get her a pair of Taeyeon's warm clothes and a warm drinks which is immediately followed by Seohyun and Hyoyeon. Jessica also went back to Tiffany's room to open the heater.

Tiffany didn't notice that while she's looking after Taeyeon her tears never stop from pouring. "Tae'..Ta- Tae.." she called as she try to make her voice noticeable to the girl whose still unmoved. But because of her outburst emotion it fails her. Her hands also started to tremble as she was hesitating on how she will approach Taeyeon on this kind of state. Tiffany gather all her strength decided to cuff Taeyeon's face with her trembling hand. Though she was able to lift the latter's face Taeyeon's eyes were forcely shut down. She saw Taeyeon's eyelid move but it was because the latter was forcing herself not to open her eyes. Tiffany felt a little relief after scanning that Taeyeon is still awake and no other wounds. She started to gently rub Taeyeon's face using both her thumbs while still her hands is cuffing the girl's face.

"Tae...It's ok..I"m here now, open your eyes now..please..everything will going to be fine..you don't have to think of anything else anymore..I..I..already know the truth..the girls already knew what  really happen,.so ..you don't have to think of anything else..were going to protect you..I'm going to protect you.." Tiffany said as she slowly move closer to Taeyeon, but still no response from the latter.

The three girls heard what Tiffany said but decided to just remain quiet for awhile cause they know that it isn't the right time to discuss about it. They remain inside the bathroom but decided to give enough space for Tiffany and Taeyeon.

Tiffany scoot closer to Taeyeon as she rest her chin into the girl's knees and try to suppressed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter