Part XVIII

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is bad..someone is spreading that rumors again..Sunny sigh as she sit on their long sofa after closing her laptop.

 

“What rumor?” Tiffany asked while sitting down beside Sunny.

 

That one of our member is quitting SNSD..

 

What’?! But we’ve just finish an interview regarding with that kind of question right’?..and we all clarify that no one is quitting..Well, I’ve read all of your answers and all gave their most honest thought about it..are they referring to Jessie?...she asked.

 

“I don’t think so, as what I’ve read so far..some are speculating Yuri and some are Soo..

 

“What?! But they aren’t even thinking of quitting. How could they think of that?” I kinda thought that they might assume it’s Jessie. Because of what she said. But Yuri and Sooyoung?..I don’t like this kind of rumors. They’re giving our fans some worries..

 

“Well, according to some sources, the one who spread those rumors is one of a reliable source who works in our company. That’s why that person really know what’s happening..

 

“Oh’ really’?..That even us whose part of that group have no idea of what his spreading about..” she said bitterly.

 

“Well we can’t do anything about it..We can’t stop those kind of rumors to spread. People will always think what they want to believe in..We’ll anyway..have you talked to Sica’?..Is there something bothering her’? She kinda look so stressed this past few days’..

 

“Oh…so you noticed it too huh’..We’ll honestly I try to ask her about it..but she said that she’s just kinda busy with her company, you know how hard it is for her this past few months..well, our concert tour and comebacks..and now she’s still trying to be hands on with her business..

 

“Hmm..what about Tyler’ their business partner right’?..I thought his the one who manage most of the business? Is it really that kinda stressing?

 

“hmm..actually, that’s what I asked toJessie, I mean before Tyler is doing a great job in handling everything regarding their business..but now, I think he make some mess..well, that’s according to Jessie,..

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Well, remember our Kcon in New York? Jessie almost didn’t make it because of Tyler..

 

“Yeah..What did exactly happen’? I didn’t have the chance to asked her about it..”

“Well, supposedtedly Jessie thought that Tyler already talked to their business partner in China, and she thought that he already closed the deal about the collaboration that going to happen between those chinese investor but apparently, that guy told Jessie that those investor demand Jessie to talked to them in person, and what pissed Jessie more is Tyler just inform her a day before her flight to New York,.

 

“Oh..now I get it,.she supposed to be flying with us that day right?”

 

“Yeah..but because of that she immediately went to china to fix everything by herself and just followed to New York after..

 

“Hmm..that’s kinda then..I thought that guy is capable of everything when it comes to business..”

 

“Actually, that’s kinda weird. Cause when Jessie came to China those investor is kinda surprised to see her there’..”

 

“What do you mean their surprised to see her there’ aren’t they’re the one who request to see them in person..”

 

“Exactly’..that’s what Tyler told her..but to her surprised. It seems that those investor is also surprised for her personal appearance there..”

 

“What!?..well’ then that’s double pissed off’ that’s one hell of a confusion, ’’

 

“It’s weird right’..I can’t even think of any valid explanation about it..”

 

“Did you think he lied to Jessie?” But..if he does…then why?...Arrghh!! I can’t think any reason..Maybe he just misunderstood about it?

 

“Kwon Tyler?. Misunderstood?.. When it comes to business he’s always on his best..”

 

“So you believe more that he lied?”..But why would he do that?..”

 

“I don’t know’..lately I kinda feel that he change a lot..every time I visit Jess on her office he always try to insist to send us back here’..”

 

“Well, is that bad?”

“Sending us here’? No..ofcourse’..But’ one time, he asked Jessie to skip the practice and he even try to drop some hints telling Jessie that she prioritize being an idol rather than her business..”

 

“What!?..He said that?”

 

“Yes’..that’s why I feel something bad about him nowadays..”

 

Sunny sigh and massage her temple..”Did you tell this to others’ about your observation?”

 

“No, I try to observe more..cause I don’t want to step in a wrong shoe..”

 

“You’re right, for the mean time this is just between you and me..ok’…I’ll try to be more observant too..” Anyway’ I think you already know about how the company offer Taenguu a solo career..”

 

“Yeah..she told me about it..but she said that it’s not important anymore..and she don’t want it anymore..”

 

“Yeah..she told me that also..so what did you tell her?”

 

“Well I want her to make her own decision about it..though I know how much she waited for her own solo album..but, if she thinks it’s kinda risky and too good to be true..then I can’t blame her..”

 

“She’s afraid that the company might use her again or one of our member if she accept that offer..”

 

Tiffany nods and sigh on that thought..

“Let’s change the topic then’ are you ready now for TTS comeback?” I heard that you’ve been very hands on with your costume” she teased.

 

“Yeah’ I’d like to participate more on that part, I knew Ju-hyun work hard on her lyrics and Taeyeon always gives her best in terms of putting her soul in every song, so I thought I also need to do something for the team”

 

“It’s not just about the costume Tiff’..you are very important not just in TTS but in SNSD also..you’re the one who always put us all together..”

Tiffany was touched and surprised at Sunny’s remarks that she couldn’t stop herself from hugging the girl..

 

“Ohh..that’s so sweet of you bunny”

 

“Well’ I knew Taeyeon will also say the same’’ she teased.

“Your crazy”

 

“What! I’m not finish yet’ Tayeon’ Yuri’ Sooyoung’ Sica’ Yoona’ Hyo’Seohyun’..we all think of you that way’’ she wink..”Not just Taeng’..but tell me’ one name is enough for you to feel great right’’

 

“Talk to my hand’ Soonkyu”..she teased..

 

“Yah!!! Phany-ah!!”

 

Tiffany look behind her and smile..”Thank you’’

 

“Unnie’..Nickhkun oppa came here and he was looking for you..

Tiffany and Taeyeon just came back to their make-up room after fixing their costume.

 

Tiffany notice immediately how Taeyeon feels awkward and avoid hearing her response.

“Hmm..did he told you why he’s looking for me?” she asked while trying to look so busy fixing her things.

 

“No, he just said that if you came back, he asked you to reply to his messages or return his call”

 

Tiffany slightly bit her lower lips “Ahhmm..ok I,.I check it later”

 

“Why don’t you check it now, so you could know what he wants, maybe it’s important” Taeyeon interjected but not looking at the person she’s talking too.

 

Tiffany felt the dreadful in Taeyeon’s voice but she also felt a little sad that Taeyeon is the one who suggest her to reply in Nichkhun messages. A thin line appear on her lips and she fetch her phone to see 5 messages and 6 missed calls.

 

As she was about to reply her phone suddenly rings and the name that she has no intention to talk to appeared. She excuses herself without looking back to her group mates to answer the call.

The name Tifany mentioned as she answered her phone didn’t escape into Taeyeon’s ear that made her drop her mood.

“Hey Nick’..sorry, I’m just busy that I didn’t notice your messages.

 

“Even the calls?’’ he asked sarcastically.

 

Tiffany made a deep sigh “Yeah..even the calls’..sorry”

 

“Well, theres nothing we can do about it anymore Tiff..” “Anyway’ I’ll pick you up later ok’ we’ll go to our company building’ it’s Wooyoung’s bday today so we’re going to have a small gathering.”

 

“What?! I didn’t even say yes’ I’m sorry Nick’ but I can’t’. I just wish Woo a happy birthday but I can’t come with you”

 

“No worries Tiff’ your manager and company already agree about this’ and they’re giving you a go signal about this’..so I’ll pick you up at 7pm ok’ see you later babe”..

 

Tiffany is so pissed off about it and she didn’t even get the chance to decline. She immediately call his manager and try to change his mind. But as she knew, the decision came from the higher ups and she can’t do anything about it anymore. She immediately thought on how she will tell it to Taeyeon since she invites the girl to have dinner together. “I feellike being sick”she mumble.

Tiffany didn’t get the chance to tell to Taeyeon about the cancelation of their dinner, she didn’t have the heart to tell the girl especially the reason why it will be cancelled. She thought of telling it when they get home and she also planned to asked Nichkhun that there is no need for him to pick her up because she plan to go there by her own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter