Somethings needs to end..

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Author's note: Time check 2:20am o_0 

Hello ^^ Thank you for not giving up on this fics..I'm having a hard time juggling work, life, and reading other fic so..I tend to neglect this sometimes..but hey' summer is coming so I'll be able to have a quite long vacation. ^^

So this is the final part of Jessie's departation..I don't want to elaborate more because I'll be too lazy again.. ^^ 

 

Author's POV

"It's been a month and still we don't hear any news of what's really happening." Hyoyeon said to no one as their group decided to stay at the dorm after their Asian tour.

After their Singapore tour, the girl's feel a little relief that they we're able to finish their tour without someone giving up after all things happen. They all have cry,  the two makne's almost run out of the stage because they can't contain their emotion. No one saw this coming, no one was prepared to see one of their members leaving, for good. They might talk it before but all of those talks was just part of their banter or their joked. Yes, Jessica said before that she wanted to pursue her other dream as a designer, she wanted to have something that she can call her own. That she made it on her own. Something that she worked hard by herself. However, no one expected it to end this way. 

 

"Sunny? Have your Uncle told you anything about the issue?" Sooyoung asked as she dared to break the deafening silence. 

 

"I know that Mr. Lee has some family issue as well and his also facing a hard time, but, I do believe that we all need some explanation of what's happening. As we knew Sica, she will not do something that so abrupt and unthinkable like this." All members are now looking at the latter waiting and hoping that she might have an answer.
 

"I'm sorry,.." Sunny started.."Believe me, I did try to call Uncle and try to ask if he knew something about this. However, he asked me to give him some time to explained everything and that's all he said."
 

"So he really might know something," Tiffany mumbled.
 

"Yul' I know we already asked you about this but are you sure she didn't say anything regarding this? or didn't she hint you about leaving or what so ever?"  Sooyoung asked.
 

Yuri just shakes her head as she finds the floor more interesting. 
 

Sooyoung made a deep sigh. "So what now? We can't reach her on her phone and we all stuck here without any knowledge about this whole mess for a month now." 
 

"We have something to think about, aside this issue of kicking Jessie out." Sunny interjected. 
 

Tiffany looks at Sunny with furrowed eyebrows silently telling the other girl not to open the issue that she found out through the internet. She doesn't have any plan to take action or mind about it. She decided to just ignore what she have read but unfortunately due to her being oblivious on her surrounding she didn't notice that Sunny already found out what she was lurking on the internet. 
 

"What is it?" Hyoyeon asked.
Sunny made a deep sigh. "Fany~ah..I know that you said that it was nothing, those will not be going to bother you nor Taeyeon..." Sunny shift her gaze to Taeyeon who is also puzzled on what Sunny is trying to say, she continued. "However, I also know that this kind of accusation will also hurt you, and it's unfair for you two to take the blame for this." she said.
 

"What do you mean?" Taeyeon asked.
 

"Apparently, there're some rumors going out that you two kicked Jessica out, that you two plan all of this. And we can't just pretend to be blind on this. I already message Uncle about this because those malicious comments and rumors shouldn't just let slipped away. We need to stop those people who try to spread those sh*t."
 

Taeyeon looks at Tiffany with full of concerned. "Why didn't you tell me about this? Those people, are they starting to send you those..useless messages again?"
 

Tiffany just nods but she tried to reassure Taeyeon that she's fine. "No worries, nothing I can manage." she force a smile.
 

Sooyoung massage her temple "Aissh' when will this end, if only Sica told us that she wanted to leave properly then we would have support her as well' but telling and announcing that we kicked her out is so absurd!!" I can't find any reason of why she do that' that's so selfish of her' and now here we are taking all the blows that she made" Sooyoung blurted out.
 

"Soo, we knew that Jessie wouldn't want to leave this way..I'm pretty sure she has some deep reason on why she did this." Tiffany said in a low tone.
 

"I know that!! but it's kinda frustrating that she didn't even give us a heads up'  it's so frustrating that we don't even know what she's going through as well!!" 
Sooyoung stands up and tries to walk back and forth  while grabbing her hair.."Arrgghh!! I know that she might be hurting as well and  I'm sure that she didn't mean to say those words because she deletes it immediately..but..but..it pissed me off that we can't even comfort her at that moment..we..I mean we have each other when it happen..and..and..she..she..has no*one*by her*side" Sooyoung blurted out between her sobs. 
 

The makne's Yoona and Seohyun can't take it as well as they try to suppress their sobs. 
 

Hyoyeon excuses herself and tries to get some water but members knew that Hyoyeon never wants others to see her cry that's why she leave. 
 

Taeyeon keeps his head hanging and try to fight the tears that also trying to spill on her cheeks. Sunny buried her face between her knee as she tries to tackle her knee on her chest. Tiffany buried her face on her palm as she tries to suppress her hiccups from crying as well. Yuri keeps on wiping every tear that tries to fall on her cheeks as she leans on the sofa and looks at the ceiling.

 

 

Another month had passed and  finally they been called out by Mr. Lee to have a meeting. However, it was a meeting that no one except their member was allowed to know, not even their manager. It was a close door meeting as they were invited at Mr. Lee's private villa. As they were now complete in a big round of table that looks like Mr. Lee's working place inside the house. Luckily all of them was able to give a valid excuse from their respective manager that they're going to attend a family gathering that wouldn't require their presence and all of them believed that.
All are anxious about what's gonna happen, finally, all their question will be answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter