Part XVI

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Building

 

"Did you already set the appointment for the board members for tomorrow? the man in a suit ask.

“Yes Sir’ I already did” his secretary replied as she followed his boss footstep.

 How many did confirm that they will come?” Kim Youngmin ask his secretary.

“Everyone confirmed their present Sir’, ahm, but how about Mr. Lee?” his secretary ask.

“What about him?” he coldly ask.

“ahmm, Am I going to inform him now about the meeting for tomorrow?” she ask again.

“Did I tell you to do that?” he ask sternly with piercing look at the now panicking girl.

“N~no Sir”.

“Then you don’t have to tell him” he replied still in cold tone trying to make a call.

Despite her panicking state his secretary was able to gather her voice again “Bu~but Sir isn’t it supposed to be a Bo~board meeting”?

The acting CEO is now on his raging voice “Are you questioning me on my decision?!!” “Who do you think you are?! “You low piece of rag!”

Surprised is not enough to explain how the timid girl felt on those words she knew that she has in no position to ask but still her sense of work etiquette take the best of her. “I..I’m so ssorry Sir’ it will never happen again” I’m sorry” she bow and keep her head on 90 degree form.

“Get out!! Before I fire you!!” Youngmin shout.

She immediately find her way through the door clutching her chest and try to calm her rapid heart bit.

 

Later that same day..

 

Everyone decided to meet at Sooyoung’s house to celebrate the success of their 3rd japan concert except for Jessica who told them that she needs to go with Krystal to eat dinner with their parents as an excuse.

 

"Jess' do you really need to go?"

"I know that it's your family but it will not be the first time that you can pass on it right' you've done it before..can you just stay with us again?..Please" Tiffany still try to beg her bestfriend to come with them.

 

"Hey if this is all about that awkward feeling that you starting to feel towards her then I don't really want to be with you there' I know your just going to use me as an excuse for you to avoid her." she teased.

 

"No'..I'm not avoiding her'..it's just that I think the feelings that I have for her is growing more and more, and I'm not sure if I could stop myself not to hug her whenever she's near me. So, I kinda, I mean I really need you there, to stop me if I became uncontrollable".."Please Jessie" "I need you by my side". Tiffany said with burning cheeks.

 

Jessica smile on how Tiffany always tell her first the feelings that she feels before anyone else "Aww, my Fany~ah can't really leave without me huh".

 

Tiffany envelop Jessica for a hug around her neck resting her chin on Jessica's head.

"Yeah, you're my polar opposite, but you know me better' you know how to deal with my tantrums, my stupid crazy act. You're not afraid nor holding back whenever I did something stupid..I need someone to remind me that I act stupid instead of just tolerating me, at least I'll be able to learn, right".."I guess that's what bestfriend are for".

 

Jessica smile of those words but decided to bestfriend "And since when did I sign a contract to be your bestfriend?' I don't remember agreeing with that' and I thought Taeyeon is your bestfriend".

 

Tiffany playfully but gently tighten her embrace to the older girl "Yah' you know that Taeyeon can't be my bestfriend..especially now with this sudden realization that's happening to me. You're my bestfriend wether you like it or not!' I'll make sure you'll not going to find any bestfriend better than me!".

 

"Possessive much'' she chuckled. "But seriously, I'm not gonna find any bestfriend better than you cause I think that would be worst..I might turn single for the rest of my life if there is a person more possessive than you". Jessica joked around.

 

They both laugh on their childish banter.

 

Jessica gently carress Tiffany's hand on her neck "Just like you said, we're a total opposite..but you knew me too better..better than anyone else. I guess you're the only one who can stand this Ice princess anyway." she teased.

 

"Hmm..regarding that, I guess you're wrong, our members love you too. That "Ice Princess" image never really suits you, if they only know how warm and car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter