Part VII

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

 

She gave me a smile while handling me those photos, a smile that I'd rather not to see. I don't know from how long she was standing there..and for how much did she heard..but one thing is for sure..she was hurt..I hurt her.

As I watch her walking away from me, my fears of losing her is starting to crawl on my thoughts. But, I ask myself, do I deserve someone like her? Someone as pure as her,  a very innocent and kind hearted person. Someone who always try to live her life in a positive way. As much as I wanted to run after her..as much as my heart shout that I need her in my life, my mind keep on asking, am I worthy to be with her?. And because of that thought my body made it's choice..don't after her. You'll just hurt her even more.  

Taeyeon unnie'! Taeyeon unnie!! I heard someone's voice shaking me' it was Joohyun's voice..but why can't I see her? My vision is blurred by these tears in my eyes that I can't even stop from pouring. 

Taeyeon unnie' you got to go after her' unnie' Seohyun repeatedly said. 

But I can't do that..after all those words that I say, I don't think theres an excuse for that. So just before my heart find it's way to dictate to me to make things right..I drag my body away from them, I went to the hotel lobby to get a rent car from the hotel and drive somewhere else..I don't know where should I go..but one thing is clear from me..I should stay away from her, so that I could not hurt her anymore.

 

Author's POV

 

The other girls heard Seohyun calling Taeyeon's name. Sunny went out to see what's happening outside and she just find Seohyun looking at the direction where Taeyeon went out.

"What happen Seohyun'? Where's Tiffany?" Where did Taeyeon go?" Sunny notice a crumpled picture on the floor. She pick it up. Who did this?. She thought.

"Sunny unnie' Tiffani unnie..Tiffani unnie..she.." the youngest girl can't find her words to explaine what just happen in front of her.

Sooyoung, Yuri and Jessica also went to the front door to see what happen. " Seo Joo hyun' calm down' we can't understand you if your like that' where is Phani'? Did she and Taeyeon went out'? Sooyoung ask worriedly.

Maknae just shook her head, and try to calm herself.

"Then where is she?" Yuri ask.

"Ok guys calm down' lets talk about this inside' we can't let anyone see us like this" Sunny said while leading Seohyun inside the room.

"Seohyun' where's Phani-ah?" Yuri ask again in a calmer tone.

"Phani unnie went to her room..she..she heard Taeyeon unnie said she was just a responsibilities for Taeyeon unnie..and..and..we heard the news that Taeyeon unnie is dating Baekhyun..so..Phani unnie run as fast as she can to get here"..Seo hyun said while still sobbing.

"This is what I'm afraid to happen" Yuri rant'..she was about to go outside when Jessica pull her hand.

"Where do you think your going'?" Your going to Tiffany'? "Can't you read between the line'? Just for once Yul'..just for once" Jessie said with a hint of dissapointment.

"What do you want me to do then huh' just let Tiffany bare all those hurtfull words' if you don't want me to go there then atleast let someone comfort her" Yuri exclaimed.

Jessica stood up "Your being too caring and over protective can be irritating at times' can't you understand' there is some point in life where you don't need anyone' that you just need to be alone for you to be able to think. You need to *n understand that" Where all concerned on her' but this is the time in her life where she has to figure out something by herself' if Tiffany can't bare it anymore I'm sure she'll ask for help like those old times'this matter is obviously just between the two of them' it maybe hard to accept but all we could just do right now is wait and support on whatever decicion they will make." Jessica said in a firm tone.

"I agree with Jessie,.Sooyoung said. "Me too, I think this is not the right time to talk to them about the issue, lets give them some space for a while." Sunny added "And..I think right now we have to be prepared on how this issue will be making an impact to us now that it's already out on the news."

 Yuri didn't contimplate anymore she knew that they have a point and she also have to respect everyone's decision.

 

The girls got surprised when one of their manager came in. He told them that their going to move into a new place. He didn't give an specific reason why it was so sudden, he just said that it was the boss's ask them to move into a dorm that their company bought for them.

"Where is Tiffany'? I need to talk to her'' their manager said.

"She's..she's in her room taking her rest'..what do you need to tell her oppa?" Hyoyeon said.

"Is that so' then just tell her that she need to go back to korea early morning tomorrow to attend 2pm's concert' she needs to be there" the guy said.

"What?! She didn't even yet agree to it' you should have ask her first" Jessica said annoyingly. Knowing that Tiffany didn't want to go there.

"It was not her decision to make' it came from the higher up's Jessica'' the guy said.

"Then I'll come with her' book me a flight too oppa'' Sooyoung said.

"Me too'' Yuri added. "And also me" Yoona said.

"Are you sure about this'? You girls didn't need to come if you didn't want too' you can just take your rest here" he said.

"We want too' we're going with Tiffany" Soyoung said.

"Ok fine' Sunny' your flight will be tonight' you have an early schedule tomorrow morning so you need to leave tonight here" he said.

"Ok'.'' Sunny answered.

After their schedule has been settled the manager leaves the room.

"Are you sure with these guy's?" Sunny ask Soooyoung and the rest who wanted to come with Tiffany.

"We can't leave her at times like this' and we can't let her go there alone right'?'' Sooyoung replied.

Yuri look at Jessie "Your fine with it right?".

"Yeah' it's fine" Jessie replied. "Anyway, someone needs to call Taeyeon and tell her about the sudden changes" she said.

 Sunny was trying to call Taeyeon but the girl's phone is off.

"She turn it off" Sunny said.

Yuri made a deep sigh. "We have no choice, lets just leave a message to the information center when Taeyeon ask about us or leave our number so they could call us if Taeyeon went back here."

"Yeah' I think that's the best thing to do right now" Hyoyeon said.

"Now, someone needs to talk to Tiffany" Sooyoung said.

"I'll do it" Jessie said.

"Ok' so let's prepared our breakfast so we could pack our things later" Sunny said.

"I'll help unnie" Yoona said. "I'll help too Sunny unnie"  Seohyun added.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I was driving..but I don't where to go..I guess it doesn't even matter now..as long as I'm away from her. I find a vacant park and decided to stay and park the car there for a minute. My mind is in total mess right now, Tiffany face kept on hunting me. The memory of how she cared for me keep flashing on my head. How could I say those words to her? After all she did to me,.she is always the one who is very outspoken on what she feels. During our self talk in Phuket she did try her best to say her feellings' that she really care for me..that she love me and cherish me. She did say those words even though she's shy and also have a hard time in expressing herself. But me..all I just did is to receive those feellings..thank her for that..I even told her that we don't need words'..but in honesty..that was just my excuse..it's my excuse to not to tell her what I really feel towards her..I was scared that my real feellings for her just blurt out..that's why all I could say those time is thank you..all this time all I ever did was hide those feellings from her.

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

What have I done? I did congratulate her but why did I just cry back there'? I think she saw it'..did I just look upset back there'?..I even try to avoid her' We could have talk about it and ask her about her boyfriend but why did I decided to leave.

I face palm myself confuse on what just happen. Tiffany Hwang' what were you thinking back there' is not that your jelous right'? Ofcourse it's not that'..is it?..No' your upset because she didn't tell you before hand' your upset because she hides it from you' your upset because now you knew that the only reason why she treat you kindly is because your her responsibility..and not because she really cares for you..that's it..that's the reason why I feel empty now..that's the reason why it hurts right here (scrubing her chest).

I was at our small sala when someone knock on the door.

"Tiff' it's me Jessie' can I come in'? manager oppa wanted you to know something" she said.

I fix myself before answering "ahmm..sure Jess' come in".

She peek on the door first before making her way towards me.

"Hey'' she said with a bit smile on her face which I understand. I think she kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter