Is it really fate?

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.O.V: Nichkhun

I walk away before Tiffany can even say anything. Since lunch is over, I just walk into my next class and wait for everyone to come in. Jay is the last one to arrive in class. I'm already pretty close with Wooyoung, he's easy to talk to. but, Jay and Taec just mess around with each other a lot. After my classes, I go find Victoria. I just want my cellphone back. I see her and put out my hand, "my cell?" she looks at me and says, "date, tomorrow. I'll give it to you. After school, meet me at the lake near school." I roll my eyes and try to take my phone, but she's too fast. She walks away as I punch the nearest thing next to me, the brick wall. I notice a couple seconds later that my knuckles are bleeding, I wash off the blood in the bathroom and wrap my knuckles with toilet paper. I tell Wooyoung them that I'll get going, but Wooyoung wants me to come over to his house. I tell him that I'm really tired that I'll try to come another day, he agrees and nods his head. I then head off to rent a bike and bike around the city to find Yoong.

P.O.V: Tiffany

I'm not going to use Nichkhun's money, I feel guilty because of all the bruises I gave him. I'll give back his money tomorrow, if I even have the guts to go to school. When I left the school, I first went to eat at the street restaurants. Nothing tasted better, I was so hungry and tired. I just wanted to go home and relax. After I got done eating, I take the bus home and I happen to see Nichkhun riding his bike. He seems like he's looking for someone. I try to ignore because I really just wanted to get home, but he really looked bad with his bruises. It must still hurt. I feel bad so I get off the bus and go to the nearest store, I ask for medicine that helps heal bruises and scratches. I try to find him but he's nowhere. Just then a biker runs into me and I fall. I'm not too badly hurt but my knee seems to have gotten scratched. The biker stops and comes running towards me, It's Nichkhun. I get up and toss him the bag with the medicine and walk away. He looks confused and follows after me, leaving his bike behind. "yaah~ wait up!" He looks into the bag and sees what it is. He then takes out the medicine and sits me down on a bench. "This might hurt just a teeny bit okay?" He puts some on my knee and I wince in pain. He says, "Mianhe, shinja mianhe. I wasn't looking when I was riding my bike." I then get up and say, " Gumowa, use that on your face. It'll help. Mine is also feeling better after applying it. I'll get going then." and then I leave to the bus stop, but as I'm about to cross the street, I forgot about his money. I quickly run back and hand it to him and then run across the street to the bus stop. He gives me a guilty look but just walk to his bike. I see the bus coming and I get in.

P.O.V: Nichkhun

I continue on my quest. Sadly I haven't found her yet, just some people that look like her from the back. I finally decide to go back to my rented apartment around 8:30. I can't believe I've found an apartment already. Well, I just bought whichever, I didn't care about the appearance. Though I do love the view from my window, the beautiful lake and city lights. The apartment itself looks quite cheap, but nice. As soon as I lay down on my bed, I decide to take a quick shower and head to bed. When in bed I say to myself, "I really need to stop messing around and find her."

P.O.V: Tiffany

I get home and Seohyun calls me right when I was about to jump in thr shower, I talk to her for a long time. I tell her what happened and she comforts me. It's finally 8:30 as I finally hang up the phone and get in the shower. After the shower, I'm cuddled up in bed still awake. I try to sleep but I keep thinking about what Imo (aunt) said earlier, "Rethink about coming to live with me." Should I? I think to myself. Ani, I would cause too much trouble. I put my hands on my eyes. But then I really do need help, this world is too scary and untrusting. But Imo wouldn't have time to be home all the time anyways. aish~ molla. I finally fall asleep listening to 2pm's song: I Can't

next morning, P.O.V: Nichkhun

I wake up feeling a bit uneasy. I haven't eaten anything, I walk out of my room to the kitchen and look in the fridge. There's nothing but soda cans. I take one and gulp it in one shot. I decide to quickly get dressed in my uniforms and go out for some fresh air, also get some food at the cafe near my apartment before heading to school. I walk in and order. The cashier looks really familiar. When she's done with my order she asks me if I go to Whimoon High School. I nod and say, "ah~ aren't you Tiffany's friend? What's your name again?" She was the one that Tiffany talked to all day on my first day. She nods and says, "Seohyun. Why are you here?" I look over at my apartment and point at it, "I live there." She looks surprised so I awkwardly smile at her and change the subject, "Why are you here? Don't you need to go to school?" She nods and says, "I get up early for work and bring my uniform here. I take the bus to school with Tiffany sometimes." I'm confused. "T-Tiffany?" She nods and says, "She also lives in that apartment." She then points to my apartment. T-Tiffany lives in the same a-apartment as me? What is this? Was that ahjumma right? a-aniya, Yoona is my destiny. It couldn't be.


waaah~ do you guys think the ahjumma from the beginning was right? Do you guys believe in fate? I probably don't, but this is pretty much fiction, so I added it!