InSu

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.O.V: Nichkhun

I wasn't so sure if wanted to tell her yet. About Yoona. I want her to know, but am I ready to tell her? I take a deep breath and say, "it's because of a girl." She blinks fast and looks sorry that she asked. She looks away quickly. I force a little laugh, "I'll tell you about her sometime later." She nods slowly and focuses on fishing. About 3 minutes later she gives up. I laugh as I roll my eyes, getting ready to leave. 

P.O.V: Tiffany

I don't think I ever want to fish again, it's so boring. We were getting ready to leave and I see a small little boy and his mother watching the lake, a little boy says to his mom, "umma! can we fish? pretty please?" The mom shakes her head, "I don't have money to buy fishing poles for us, we only come here to enjoy the view. We have nowhere else to go." I felt sorry so I asked Khun, "Khun-ah, can't we give that family our fishing poles? If you don't want to give them yours, I could just give them mine." I walked over to them and offered them my fishing pole, at first the lady rejected but I held out her hand and gave it to her. She smiled beautifully and said thank you. I smiled and looked at the little boy, "Do you want me to teach you how to fish?" He jumped up and down, "yes yes yes!" I laughed and his mother gave me the fishing pole. As I showed the little boy how to throw the bait in the water he asked, "noona, are you good at fishing?" I nodded my head, "of course! I caught about a hundred of them today!" His eyes get bigger, "shinja?!" He looks impressed. I hear a laugh in the back, Nichkhun was laughing at me, and he was showing the mother how to fish. I glared at him and he smiled back. A couple minutes later, the little boy caught a tiny fish and asked if he could keep it. I told him, "this little fishy has a family to go back to, we cannot keep it. this fishy also has a mommy, a daddy and many siblings! we have to let it back to its family right?" He frowned, "yeah, his family needs him." and lets it back into the water. I smile at him, "you're a good boy." He smiled back. I asked him, "What's your name?" He replied back but still focused, "InSu." I smile at how he said his name, I turned around and asked his mother, "do you guys have anywhere to go?" The mother shakes her head while looking down. I then offer her to stay at my place before she gets a job and a place to stay. She feels sorry but that was the only thing she could do to support InSu. She thanks me about a million times before we get to the apartment. Nichkhun offers the little family to stay at his place but I said that my place had more stuff and food, so he offered to let me stay with him until they move out. I agreed. 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

As the ahjumma and InSu moved into Fany's apartment room, I helped them with their stuff, which was not much, just a couple bags of clothes and some family pictures. Tiffany brought a couple of her clothes and things over to my place to be comfortable. I was really curios about the ahjumma and InSu's story after seeing the family pictures, so I asked her, "a-ahjumma?" She was taking out her clothes and folding them again, she answers, "eo?" I look at the little boy watching some tv, then look back at her, "what happened? why are you living like this?" She doesn't look at me but takes a deep breath, "My husband and oldest daughter were killed in a fire, our house burned down and we never caught the person who did it. I was pregnant with InSu at that time. InSu's father helped me out of the fire as he went back to get our eldest daughter, Cho Hee. They couldn't make it. That's why I decided to name my boy, InSu. For him to live a long, beautifully life. unlike mine." I look into her eyes, she doesn't even have tears in her eyes, she probably has cried too much to have any more tears. I say, "I'm sorry for your lost, ahjumma." She nods slowly and goes back to what she was doing. I got up and helped Tiffany carry her last things into my apartment room. After getting everything settled, Tiffany cooks up some Korean Beef and delicious side dishes. InSu's mother commented on Tiffany's cooking as we ate, "I haven't had this kind of food in a long time. This is InSu's first." Tiffany had watery eyes, I tried to tell her to hold it in for the ahjumma, for InSu. They can't be seeing us like this. She finally gets my signal and gets up to get some water for the little boy and his mom. 

P.O.V: Tiffany

After dinner, me and Khun go back to his apartment room and get ready for bed. As I was brushing my teeth, Khun comes in suddenly. He grabs his tooth brush and brushes his teeth too, I glare at him, "yah, it's not your turn yet." He quickly says, "this is saving water, ok?" I roll my eyes and laugh, "fine fine fine." After I was done washing up, I get ready to sleep. I walk out to the living room and lay a pillow on the couch. I lay down and pull the blankets over me and try to fall asleep. Khun suddenly comes out and sees that I was sleeping on the couch, "you're sleeping on the couch?"

I then say with my eyes closed and laugh, "where'd you think I was gonna sleep? with you?" He answers, "ye-yeah." I get up and look at him, "are you serious?" He smiles and drags me to his bedroom. I stand there as he gets comfy in under the covers, he pats the pillow next to him and tells me to lay down. I shake my head roughly and try to walk out of the room, he pulls my hand and says seductively but in a funny way, "is little Fany shy? hahah, we've slept like this before. why are you shy now? Do you perhaps like me? wah, I think so." He laughs at his joke. I turn around, "of course not!" and lay next to him as close as possible, he hugs my waist and says, "now this is more comfortable. don't worry, I won't do anything to you." I smile because this was comfortable. I close my eyes and sleep.


sorrry guys, I haven't been updating. I was really lazy and busy. but guess what? We won our first game, in volleybal! yaaaay~~~~~~ our second game is on Monday! I can't wait! I'll try to update as much as possible. Thank you for reading and enjoy~!