sleep

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.O.V: Tiffany

Suddenly, after I've out I wake up on the floor of a hospital. I get up and try to ask around for help, but no one replied. It was like I was invisible. They acted as if I wasn't there. I suddenly see my name on a door of a patient's room. I hold my breath and walk in. I see myself laying on the bed with Nichkhun next to me holding my hands, crying. A-am I d-dead? I clearly see myself on the bed, am I really dead? I look at my heart rate and it's still beating. Suddenly the doctor comes in and Nichkhun gets up, "w-what's her condition? why isn't she getting up?" Nichkhun asks. The doctor says, "She's in a coma" I-I'm in a c-coma? Tears fall down my eyes. Nichkhun then says, "How could she get a coma from drowning? is that possible?" The doctor says, "we think that while she was drowning and going deeper into the lake, she had hit her head on a  huge rock. That caused a bit of brain damage but it's not so serious" the doctor bows and leaves the room. Nichkhun chases after him, I follow, he catches up to the doctor, "h-how long will she be in a coma? a few days? a few weeks?" Nichkhun's voice was shaky. The doctor says, "oh i've forgotten to tell you that, it could take years or months of even just a few weeks for her to wake up. But since her brain damage wasn't so severe, it'll probably only take a few weeks. but, we never know what'll come up, it could take longer. I'll let you know if anything comes up. For now, please contact her parents or any relatives. Thank you." The doctor bows again and walks off. Nichkhun falls to the floor, "i-it's all my fault. If I hadn't left her alone, or if I hadn't even taken her there!" Tears drop from his eyes as he gets up and walks back to the room I was in. He sits down on the chair beside me and takes my hand. He puts my hand on his face and cries, "mianhae, I-I shouldn't have left you alone. I should be the one in this state." Suddenly my heart beat rate goes down and Nichkhun is screaming my name. Nichkhun calls in the nurses and I suddenly fall into a black hole. Am I dying? I was so scared. I finally reach the end of the black hole and fall onto a bed of feathers. I get up and look around, this place was beautiful. Everything was white and peaceful. Suddenly a young woman comes up to me, "M-miyoung?" She says to me. She looks really familiar, I try to remember her but I just couldn't. She places her hand on my hand, "w-what are you doing here? you shouldn't be here. It's not your time yet, you can't be here." she says worriedly. I tilt my head, "w-who are you? I keep trying to remember your face but I just can't." She shakes her head, "now's not the time to remember me, you must get home. it isn't your time here yet." I blink and nod my head slowly, I suddenly had flashbacks of my mother, i-it's my mother, she looks so young. I silently ask, "u-umma?" she looks back at me and nods slowly. I hug her from behind and I feel a teardrop on my hand. I cry in her shoulders from behind. She finally says, "we've got to get you going, kajja, miyoung-ah." I nod and follow her. She leads me to a door, it's shining really bright, I couldn't see anything. She then hugs me, "mi-miyoung-ah, please forgive me. I know you should be hating me, b-but I had a reason. A reason to do what I've done to you. I hope you understand." She then smiles as tears are running down her face, "go, it'll be too late if you don't go now." I nod and tears run down my face as I turn away. I walk into the door and wave to my mother. She says, "see you soon." what did she mean by soon?

(Tiffany doesn't remember what just happened)

P.O.V: Tiffany

I wake up laying on a bed. It was hard to open my eyes, I notice that tubes are all around me, in my nose, attached to my skin, they're everywhere. I finally try to let out a word, "w-where am I?" Nichkhun who was sleeping next to me, woke up quickly to my voice and said, "a-are you awake now?" He hugged me tightly and I couldn't breath. "Khuuuuuun, I-I can't breathe." he lets go quickly, "M-mianhae, I was just so worried. I thought you'd never wake up." I ask, "w-what happened?" He then says, "you were in a coma, I'll tell you the details later, I've got to call the doctor in." I was in a coma? for how long? I thought to myself. Nichkhun rushes to get the doctor, I can hear him out the door, he's screaming, "she's awake! Doctor, she's awake!" the doctor rushes in. He says, "annyeong, I am your doctor. Can you tell me how old you are and where you live? What is your name?" I answer him, "My name is Hwang Tiffany," I said slowly and he nods jotting something down on his notepad. I continue, "I'm 17 and live in Seoul." I said as he nods his head again and jots something down on his notepad again. "Great, she remembers everything. She can be discharged tomorrow, we just need to examine her one last time to check if everything's okay." The doctor says to Nichkhun and Nichkhun thanks him. 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

I was really scared she wouldn't wake up. I tried calling her relatives and friends but her cell phone got wet while she jumped in the water. As soon as she woke up, she remembered everything. I was so scared she wouldn't remember me. She's now getting checked out to see if she has anything going on in her brain. I wait in her hospital room while grabbing our stuff to stay one more night here. I haven't gone home yet, I only ate when the nurse brought me something to eat. The nurse also brought me some clothes. I couldn't leave her, I couldn't leave Tiffany alone, there was no one to look after her if I was gone. I couldn't even contact her friends or family because of her cell phone. She walks in the door, I stand up and help her to the bed. The doctor comes in and says, "she's fine, you can take her home tomorrow. Since you can't contact her relatives, you can be the gaurdian, what are you to her? Are you her boyfriend?" I look at Tiffany and look back at the doctor, "yes, I am her boyfriend." I said to the doctor, I didn't think the doctor would let me be her gaurdian if I was just her friend, I had to say I was a boyfriend. The doctor nods and walks out the door. She looks at me and asks, "why did you say that?" I respond to her, "I just had to. you should rest now." I help lay her down and she asks me, "khun, how long have I been sleeping?" I gulp and answer her, "6 weeks." She looks surprised and her eyes are widely open, "I had a dream, but I can't remember it. It was really short but it felt real. It didn't feel like 6 weeks." I nod and tell her, "Don't sleep. Watch some TV." she nods and I turn on the TV for her. I was scared that if she slept, she wouldn't wake up again.


all my chapters have random events, I just go with the flow~~ hehe, I like dramatic dramas. I hope this didn't scare you too much, but enjoy~ 

omo, i just remembered that it's my birthday tomorrow. kekeke. i might be busy tomorrow so i might not be able to update. enjoy~