Beautiful

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

BOLD - SPEAKING ENGLISH

NORMAL - SPEAKING KOREAN


P.O.V: Nichkhun

We were talking nonstop about stuff while eating kimbap. She was really talkative and cheerful. It then got quiet after we finished the kimbap. The atmosphere became awkward and so I asked if she was going to school today, she replies, "of course not. I don't want to see those jerks for a while and plus, it's Friday. No point in going if I've missed a whole week." she says as she was picking at her nails. I nod and say, "same. I probably shouldn't have assigned to come to school in the first place." She then remembers that I came from the states and says to me, "Oh yeah, you came from the states. I remember you saying that while you introduced yourself in class." I smile and say, "Hwang Mi Young, how about I start calling you that?" She laughs and gently hits my arm, "Khun? Can I call you that then?" I nod and smile, "arrasso Hwang Mi Young-ssi." She laughs, "why so formal?" I lift up my shoulders and smile,  "Fany! Oh wait, I change my mind! I'll call you Fany!" She laughs, "why not Tiff?"

I respond, "Fany is unique, like Khun. Instead of Nich, you chose to call me Khun. So I'll call you Fany." I say as I laugh. She nods her head, impressed by my words. She then says, "It's okay if I look around right?" and begins looking around.

P.O.V: Tiffany

"So what should we do today, school skipping buddy?" I say as I laugh and continue looking around his apartment. He giggles, "school skipping buddy? I thought we agreed on Khun?" I look at him, "school skipping buddy, khun." he smiles and makes an OK with his hands. I walk over to him, "so what should we do today, school skipping buddy, khun?" He smiles and replies, "I don't know, what do you want to do?" I suddenly thought of an idea, "BIKE RIDING!" He lifts up his eyebrows and says, "call! be ready in 15!" I nod and race out the door. As soon as I get in my apartment room, I shower a 10 minute shower. I blow dry my hair real quick and leave it down. I quickly find something to wear, I sprawn around on the floor and find my white shorts and look for a shirt. I then come out of my room wearing a white long sleeve with blue stripes across. I remember to get money and my keys, as I step out the door, Khun's already out there. He doesn't notice me because he was dozing off. I playfully hit his back, "why are you suddenly dozing off huh?" He opens his eyes and shakes his head from keeping him from being tired. He said, "you took forever, I thought you ditched me. kajja!" I follow him down the stairs and we go out to rent bikes. We decided to not ride our own because it'll be harder to bring it up the stairs.

We rented only one because it cost way too much. I sat in the back while Khun steered in the front. While I was enjoying the breeze, Khun says, "lift your arms!" I've never done that before so I was kind of nervous, I say to him, "are you crazy?" he chuckles and raises both his arms in the air. I calmly lift up my own arms and feel the breeze go through between my fingers. 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

It felt good to get some fresh air. It felt good to forget everything, it felt good to have no worries. The bike gets wobbily, I know that Tiffany has let her arms up too. I scream, "yahoooooooo~" and she follows after me. We're heading down a hill and it goes faster, my hands still in the air but Tiffany gets scared and wraps her arms around my waist, her face on my back. I laugh and say, "this is the fun part! lift up your arms again, Fany-ah!"  she holds on tighter because the hill got steaper. I grab her hands and try to lift them up, but she was holding on too tight. Just as we got to the bottom of the hill, we tumbled onto the ground and Tiffany fell on top of me. We were face to face and she had her eyes wide open. She quickly gets off of me and I get up laughing and help her up, "wae? are you shy?" She makes an angry face and punches my chest. I laugh and she turns around with her arms crossed. I laugh and say, "I was joking, Fany-ah." I turn her around to face me and rub her head, "Did you get hurt?" she shakes her head, "what about you? you're the one who fell on the ground." I touch my head, which was a bit scratched, I tell her, "aniya, I'm fine. kajja." I didn't want her to see that I got hurt, she would've felt sorry and wouldn't want to do those kinds of fun things anymore.

We continue on our bike journey and we're biking on a long path that I don't even know where it leads to. There are pink flower trees beside the path as we ride the bike slowly. The flower petals fall down beautifully and Tiffany giggles as she catches them with one hand, the other hand holding onto my shirt. I laugh and wobble the bike to scare her, she hits me and continues to catch the flower petals. I then take my time and inhale the warm air. I feel so refreshed.

We ride until we get to the very end of the path, at the end of the path, there's a lake. We leave everything on the ground and take off our shoes so we could put our feet in the water. There was nobody else there. I stretch out my arms and close my eyes as I inhale the air again. Tiffany does the same. As she was still busy inhaling the air, I secretly splash water at her. She opens her eyes and says, "you did not." and she splashes water in my face and laughs. We have a long water fight and were soaked. I then pick her up by her waist and she struggles to get out of my arms. I try to put her in the water but she's strong. She finally falls in the water and I stand there laughing. She splashes water at me and pulls my hand to make me fall too. 

P.O.V: Tiffany

As Khun was busy laughing his off, I pull his hand and he too falls into the water. He stops laughing once he's in the water and I laugh nonstop. He giggles and splashes water at me, we have another water fight. 

The water fight finished after 20 minutes. I'm now sitting beside the lake, shivering. I watch the lake, I look back to see what Khun's doing and I notice that he has his shirt off, he's drying his shirt. I quickly look away and he chuckles. Nichkhun then notices a house nearby and says, "wait here, I'll ask that house over there for something warm and for some blankets." I nod and he gets his shoes and walks over to that house. 

As I was waiting for Nichkhun to come back, I notice that my sandals were floating away in the lake. They were the only present my grandma gave me before passing, those sandals are the most precious thing to me. I quickly get up and get into the water. I wasn't a good swimmer but I try to swim to where it's at but then it gets deeper, I'm on my tippy toes and reach as far as I can. I slip and I start drowning, "HELPPP~ KHUN! HELP! KHU-" I'm in the water, trying to hold my breath as much as I can, then everything blacks out. I then get flashbacks of beautiful memories, what's happening? I fall deeper into the lake, everything's dark, I black out.


WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN? omggg~ thank you for supporting and commenting! please leave comments and enjoy~