Victoria? Victoria Song?

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.O.V: Tiffany

I wake up to students coming into school, they're really loud. I notice that I'm on Nichkhun's chest and he has his arms around me, I nervously but calmy take his arms off me and set them down on his lap. I get up. I look at Nichkhun and he's still not yet awake, I'm kind of surprised that he's sleeping through all this noise. I had remembered that he gave me his jacket before he went to sleep, I just let him because my legs were actually freezing. I place his jacket on his shoulders to keep him from getting cold. None of the students notice me or Nichkhun, maybe because they're too focused on talking to their friends, plus we're behind a enormous tree. I remember his bruises and I quickly run into the school, "Ah, Unnie! Over here!" Seohyun waves for me to come over but I just yell back, "Eo? Seohyun-ah, I'll talk to you later ok? I'm kind of busy." I say in a rush, and she just nods confusingly and goes back to what she was doing. I went into the girls bathroom to get a wet towel to wipe Nichkhun's blood. I finally get out of the crowd in the bathroom and come out with a wet towel in my hand and run quickly to Nichkhun. When I get to the tree, he's already gone.

P.O.V: Nichkhun

I get a bit chilly and hear people talking, I feel if to see if Tiffany is still there, she's already left I guess. I open my eyes and rub them. I accidently touch one of my bruises and I get up and walk to the school doors. I hear the girls whispering again, I try to ignore and just quickly get into the boys bathroom to wash my face. I wince at the cold water touching my face. I then feel my pockets for my phone, I forgot that it was missing. I get out quickly to look around the hallways, I can't lose it! It's my only chance of finding Yoona! I can't. I keep looking on the floor until someone steps on one of my fingers. I agrily yelled, "ya, nugu-ya?!" and see that it's one of the girls that  had been whispering and looking at me yesterday, the one that stares at me as if I will be hers. "me? I'm Victoria." she says in a harsh tone. I get up and see that she has my phone, I try to take it from her but she quickly puts it in her pockets. "why do you have my phone?" I ask her. She answers, "I found it. On the ground."

flashback, P.O.V: Victoria 

I make my way into the school as I look around for that Nichkhun guy, I remember him from my childhood. He was a boy I've always loved. He never noticed me, but I've always looked at him from afar. Him coming to Korea and coming to MY school, it's fate I know it. I decide to wait for him and see him enter the school gates. I waited and haven't seen him enter yet, but I also didn't see him after school yesterday. I was planning to follow him around a bit, but I gave up when I couldn't find him. Maybe he didn't come to school today? I give up waiting and looking for him and enter the school doors. As I was running to my friend to ask if she's seen him, I slip on something. She turns around and looks, I tell her I'm alright and to wait at the gates to see if Nichkhun is coming to school today. I then look around angrily to find what I've slipped on, it's a phone. I plan to keep it, I turn it on to see whose it is and as soon as it turns on, I see Nichkhun with a girl, she looks familiar. I clutch up my fist as I look through his pictures, I finally recognize her, Im Yoona. They're all of that girl, how does he know her though? I'm onto one of the last pictures as I see Nichkhun running from the bathroom. I quickly get up and hide. I see he's looking for his phone on the ground. He seems desperate for his phone, I then rose one eyebrow up and had an idea. 

flashback end

P.O.V: Tiffany

I don't try looking for Nichkhun, he's probably inside the school looking for his phone. I then see Seohyun running towards me, "Unnie, what's wrong? why were you here so early?" she asks worriedly. I ignore her and ask for her cellphone, I quickly call my aunt to come pick me up because I couldn't bare to see those ert's faces. I then tell Seohyun that I'll let her know once she gets off school, and I thank her quickly because I see the erts walk into the school gates and they're all pretty beaten up. I run their opposite way, luckily they don't see me. Once I see them leave into the school, I walk out of the school gates and wait for my aunt. About 15 minutes later I see her car, she asks why I came to school and then asked her to pick me up. I panicked and tried to think of something, "W-we had no school today." but then she takes a look at the students and I quickly said, "T-the good students get to go home early today." She nodded her head confusingly. Good thing she bought it, because that excuse was pretty stupid. 

P.O.V: Nichkhun (continuing from Victoria finding his phone)

"If you find a lost item, the polite thing to do is return it to its owner." I said to Victoria as she just smiled. I glare at her and she finally spoke, "Under one condition. I'll give it back under one condition." I roll my eyes annoyingly, "What? What is it you want Ms. Victoria-ssi?" She says in a serious tone, "Be my boyfriend." I laugh, "hah," I pause and then I speak again, this time seriously, "excuse me, do I even know you?" I look at her, she looks familiar. She speaks, "You probably don't remember, but I do." I then recognize her, "Victoria? Victoria Song?" I said in a half bored, half annoyed tone. She nods as her eyebrows go up. "ah, so you're that Victoria Song huh? The one who chased me around?" she nods again. I get back on the subject, "arrasso, I'll be your boyfriend." She still doesn't look too satisfied as I said that, "BUT, you can't break up with me. If you do, I'll find that Im Yoona and break her." H-how des she know my Yoong? I get tingly, "y-you know my Yoona? h-how? Where is she?!" I grab her collar and yell again, "WHERE IS SHE?!" She shrugs me off, "she's someone I know, be my boyfriend and I'll tell you." Then the bell rings and everyone heads to their classes. I yell at her, "joha, but after school, you're showing me where she is." and I head to class. 


helloooooo again readers~ I kind of want to change the storyline a bit but, ehhh. It'll just get more complicated. Anyways, Victoria is in the story! I'll add her to the character list. I don't know what to write in the next chapter. aigooooooo~ 

but, please recommend me some good 9pm, (mainly KhunFany) fanfics! I really want to read good ones! thank you~