A night with Hwang Tiffany

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.O.V: Nichkhun

It was already dark when we got to the apartment. I asked her for her keys but she didn't respond, I knew she was sleeping so I tried to say her name louder. She wouldn't wake up, so I guess I probably have to let her rest at my place until she wakes up. I struggle to grab my keys from my pockets. I finally grab a hold of them and quickly open the door. I felt like my whole back bones were going to snap. I set her down on the couch and stretch a bit. She was light but it was a pretty long walk. I grab a drink from the fridge and grab my blanket from my room and put it over Tiffany. She seemed so comfortable. I didn't want to wake her up. I put a pillow under her head. I watch her for a while, she was smiling while sleeping. I guess she was having a good dream. I don't think she'll be waking up any sooner, I guess Tiffany will have to sleep here tonight. I pick her up with my arms and move her to my bed. It's much more comfortable there. I quickly grab the blanket from the living room. As I put the blanket over her, I hear her whispering, "umma, umma?" She seems to be looking for her mother in her dreams. I brush my hand against her face to comfort her. After she snuggled up with the blankets, I  then go wash up before bed. I grab some comfortable clothes and quickly go into the bathroom. I'm in the shower as I think about when Yoona called me. It was all true. Victoria was right. I guess the only thing to do is, move on. Move on is the best thing to do. I quickly shampoo my hair and wash my body and get out of the shower so I'd stop thinking about it. I couldn't dry my hair with the blow dryer because Tiffany was asleep, so I used a towel instead. I go out rubbing my head with a smaller towel and put it around my shoulder as I grabbed another drink. I was hungry but there was nothing to eat. I heard my stomache growling, I guess I should get something to eat. I wore a jacket and grabbed some money and my keys. I went to the nearest place that was open. I decided to get some groceries because I can't keep coming here whenever I get hungry at night. As I looked through the store, I just got easy stuff, like ramen or instant food. I should at least get something good for Tiffany if she wakes up later on. I got her some kimbap, it was expensive but I figured it was okay since I made her cry yesterday. I paid for the groceries and headed home. I came across a homeless man and he seemed really cold and hungry. I gave him the kimbap I got for Tiffany and he thanked me as he teared. I took off my jacket and put it around him, he tries to stop me but I was stronger so I kept the jacket around him. He bows at me and I smile and say, "ahjussi, wait here ok?" and I ran home. I quickly grabbed my last blanket and heated up some ramen for him in case he wanted to eat it later or if he was still hungry. I grabbed a couple sodas and ran back to him and gave the things to him while he tearfully gave me a warm hug. I bow to him and went back to the gorcery store to buy more kimbap for Tiffany. I tried to make the homeless man not see me go back to the grocery store so he wouldn't feel bad. I got the food and paid for them. I then quickly pass by the homeless man while he was eating the ramen and kimbap. I finally get home and see Tiffany still soundly asleep. She looked really tired. I warmed up some ramen and ate it silently while reading. I finish it and walk back into the room to check up on Tiffany. I pull up the blanket for Tiffany. As I turned away to sleep in the living room, she pulled my hand. I looked at her but she was still sleeping. She pulls me in closer and murmurs, "don't leave me, umma. don't go." One tear fell down from her eye and she started sweating. I tried to get her a wet towel but she just held me in closer. I layed next to her and let her head rest on my chest. She held my shirt tightly, I then took her hand in my hand. I wiped her sweat with my shirt and blew on her face to stop her from sweating. She suddenly held my hand tighter and murmured again, "umma, wae? why did you leave me? don't go, umma." I brush my hand on her face a couple times as she became more calm. I fell asleep a little later. 

P.O.V: Tiffany

I wake up in someone's arms. I notice that I was holding a man's hand. I jump up and he wakes up, frightened. It was Nichkhun, he panics and says, "wae? wae? what happend? are you okay?" I hit him on the chest, "What did you do to me?!" He shakes his head really hard and gets up immediately, "see? we're still dress!" I look down and notice that my clothes are still on. I was still suspicious, "why were we sleeping together then?" He sighs and tries to keep from smiling, "You. You pulled me in." I was embarrassed. He smiles at me knowing that I was embarrassed. I throw a pillow at him and he laughs, "kekek, I'll stop! I'll stop!" I grin and walk into the living room. I grab a drink from the fridge and see that there are groceries now. ah, he must have been hungry last night. He comes in the living room and says in a joking voice, "who are you to eat my food?" I turn around and make a fist in the air while smiling. He chuckles and walks over. He grabs a bag with kimbap in it and hands it to me. I laugh, "what are you going to eat? the only other stuff you bought were ramen and instant food." He then says in a funny, annoyed voice, "yah, that kimbap was expensive! eat! I'll warm up some ramen for me." He walked to the fridge but I pulled his hand and turned him towards me, I felt bad so I stuffed one kimbap in his mouth. He chuckles and chews it. I then grab his cheeks and pinch them, "gumowa, Khun-ah." He smiles at me, "If you're thankful, why pinch my cheeks?" he says in a whiney voice. "for making me cry yesterday! I was so scared!" I say in a shivering voice, but try to keep calm. I look down but he lifts up my chin, "mianhae, shinja mianhae. That won't happen anymore." I nod and shove another kimbap in his mouth and he laughs. I laugh and we eat the kimbap together. 

It was weird that we got so close so quick. I guess I'm comfortable around him. He was comforting and sincere. I'm happy that I met him. 


so I wrote this chapter at 4 in the morning! I'm so tired! feel special everyone! I wanted to finish it before I head to bed. but, this chapter was kind of confusing wasn't it? or no? eh, but Tiffany is so funny! kekekekeke. Thank you for subscribing and commenting! I really appreciate it! enjoy~~~~~