c-couple tee? couple? tee?

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.O.V: Tiffany

Just when I was about to get up to brush my teeth, I get a phone call from Seohyunnie, "Yah Unnie! You're late again! Aish, we both agreed to hang out before I go to work! Now we only have a few minutes left! Hurry over!" she said in a mad but cute tone. I say into the phone, "Unnie Mianhe, I had that dream again. I'll hurry over!" I hang up the phone and rush to brush my teeth and wash my face. I then look for something to wear on the floor, I pick up the things closest to me. I pick up a Red Mickey Mouse shirt, great, my favorite, and look around for some shorts. When I'm finally ready to go, I slipped on my dang bra. I was on the floor for awhile. I then woke up to Seohyunnie's text message, 

To: Fany Unnie<3

From: Seohyunnie

"Unnie, mianhe. Sorry that I yelled at you, I didn't know you had that dream again. Though you won't tell me about your past, I understand. If you still want to hang out, since we've ran out of time, just come by the Cafe where I work. I can take a quick break and eat breakfast with you. Unnie, hurry over! I missssss you~ kk."

Aish, I feel so sorry. I put on my shoes and head out to the cafe. Seohyun's behind the cashier register in her cute work uniform. "neh, come again!" she says cutely. "Seo! Seo!" I yell loudly, everyone looks at me but her. she's still making an ice coffee and then yells back to me, "Hyun, SeoHyun! Not Seo! Aiggggooooo. Unnie." she says in a whiny voice. I respond, " Hahah, I'm just teasing uri Seo!"

I then order, "Seo, the usual." She knows exactly what "the usual" is, because I come here every weekend, even if i'm late.  Seo gets my breakfast and also fixes herself some food and we go sit and chat. After her break is over, I tell her goodbye and hug her. "yaaaah~ uri seo is taller than me? waaah." 

"you tell me that every weekend you come here!" she says, embarrassed and I give her pout and smile.

I then leave and as I get to the door, I yell, "again, I'm sorry Seo!"

P.O.V: Nichkhun

Will I find her? Will I ever find her? When? Tomorrow? Today? Tomorrow tomorrow? ugggggggh~ I don't knoww~ 

I'm walking down the streets of Seoul and I literally hear every girl whispering about me, "oh he's so cute~~~~~" "he's so hot!" 

those kinds of whispers, which creep me out. I wonder how It'll be like in school because it's my first day. aish, this is scary. 

I'm walking with my head down pretending to be focusing really hard on my phone and then I hear, "waaaaah, you two are a really cute couple! last long~ neh?" says an old woman. 

I replay, "m-me?"

she says, "neh~, my granddaughter also loves mickey mouse, I came to get her a toy today!"

I look around me because I'm still confused. I then see a beautiful girl standing next to me wearing the exact same shirt, expect hers is Minnie."

The confused girl says, "c-couple tee? couple? tee?"

"ah~ you guys must not know each other, mianhe. but, this isn't just a coincidence. I'm sure of it."


so what do you all think? who's the girl? kekeke, It's obvious thoughhhh. but eh, this chapter was pretty boring.