Stuck

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.O.V: Nichkhun 

I don't think at all as I walk in the room. I just keep punching whatever is coming my way. Soon they pin me down and punch me like a punching bag, they all take their turns. I'm not doing this because I have interest in Tiffany, it's just wrong to touch a girl like that, I hate it. Finally a teacher who hears the commotion, comes in and breaks it up. I get up and try punching them again but some other teachers come in and hold me back. I still struggle to get out of their arms and try to look at Tiffany, "I won't do anything! Let go of me!" I scream and they let go. I walk over to Tiffany, who is still frozen and tears still coming down. I then wipe her tears with my thumb but they keep coming. I then decide to take her to the field to calm down. As I walk with her, she tries to push me away, still shaking. I say calmly and quietly, "gwenchana, it's me, Khun. Nichkhun." and hug her tightly. She finally grabs my shirt tightly and cry in my arms. She's hugging me so tightly, all she's saying is "umma." All I could do was tell her she's okay, that it's all over.

P.O.V: Tiffany

The memories that I've wanted to forget, come back to me, flashbacks of the scene come back, all the memories do. I've tried so hard to forget them, but now they're back. I just hug Nichkhun tightly and cry in his arms, it's the first time I've cried so hard about this. I never really cried because I wanted to forget it, only little tear drops but I've always held it in. I couldn't cry and vent to anyone anyways, not even Seohyun. Now that it comes back, I can't take in the pain anymore, I just cry. All I can do is cry and call out my mom. I then imagine Nichkhun as my mom, how she used to hold me when I was still young, I hold tightly whispering, "gajima, umma."

P.O.V: Nichkhun 

Tiffany holds me tightly, whispering, "gajima, umma." I think of Yoona, I think of that time when I held Yoona like that because her mother had passed. Tiffany probably had the same experience. I just sit there, as she holds me and I have my arms around her. We stay like that. She then stops whimpering and falls asleep, soon I too fall asleep. 

P.O.V: Tiffany

I wake up with a major headache and I notice that I'm still in Nichkhun's arms. I don't want to face him, I don't want him to look at my puffy eyes, so I just stay in that position. I finally get up, guessing that his arms are probably now numb. I lean him back on the tree, but I see his face full of bruises and blood. I then remembered that he was the one that stopped everything. I then quickly run to the school doors, I try to open them but they're locked. I get nervous and look at the school gate doors and they are locked too. "We're stuck here for tonight," I sighed, "It's all my fault." I try to look for my phone but when I find it, it's dead, why at this important moment is my phone dead?! 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

I wake up as I don't feel Tiffany beside me. I get up to look around and she's walking towards me. She asks if I have my phone with me, I try looking in my pockets, but then I remembered that I was listening to music while walking in the hall seeing what those erts were doing to her, that I dropped my phone immediately. I ask her, "where's yours? I seemed to have dropped it inside the school. If you don't have yours, I'll go find it in the school and you can use it." She then replied sadly and looking guilty, "I-I, this is all my fault, I'm so sorry. W-we're stuck here for tonight." She then started to look down and I say to her, "gwen-gwenchana." She walks over to the tree to sit down. I tried to find a way to get out, but the brick walls are way too tall. She then comes back hurriedly saying, "m-mianhe, I forgot about the bruises on your face, I-it's all my fault. We have to apply liquid on it or it will get infected. I tried to go inside the school, I-it's locked." She then takes out her hand from her pocket, "I'm sorry if it's disgusting, but I have to do this." I confusingly look at her. She her finger and touches my bruises. I wince in pain and she says sorry. She blows on my bruises and again apologizes. I look at her, having a tingly feeling.

P.O.V: Tiffany

Tears are almost coming down my face, but I hold it back. I feel really sorry, it's really all my fault. Nichkhun comes and sits down next to me. "It's not your fault. So don't think that." He pauses, "It's mine, I got us in detention." I look at him and he's already looking at me. "a-aniya." That was all I could say. He then scoots closer to me, he grabs my hands and holds them. I look at him with a confused face. He says, "It's cold out here, and it's getting dark, we have to keep warm." All I hear now is my heart thumping, I gulp. He hears my gulp and he quickly says, "I-I won't do anything to you. This is just so we won't freeze to death here." I nod and he blows into our hands. 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

I actually was planning to go bike riding after school around the city to see if I could find Yoona anywhere. I was going to do that everyday until I find her. but, I'm stuck here. I guess I'll just start tomorrow. It's my fault anyways. but, being with Tiffany is better than a total stranger. We've actually met before, but we're still pretty much strangers. She really does seem like a nice girl, she's not the other crazy girls in this school, so I'm pretty ok with this. Except, my face really hurts. I try really hard to not make it noticable, I really hate it when she blames herself. I totally prefer the smiling Tiffany than the crying Tiffany, though I've only seen her smile when she introduced herself. I stop thinking for awhile and glance at her, she's asleep. I put my uniform jacket on her legs because she's wearing a skirt and it's freezing. I too, try to fall asleep. I keep waking up because of the cold, I finally take a look at Tiffany, she's still soundly asleep. I think to myself that this isn't gonna work, I'm either gonna have to make body contact with Tiffany or freeze to death here on the ground. What's it matter anyways, right? I love Yoona, I have no feelings for any others. I then tuck my hand under her head and gently try to lift her shoulder up on my chest. but, she moves and I quickly stop for awhile, I don't want her to wake up and think that I too was a ert. but she's still soundly asleep and I quickly put her shoulder on my chest. I wrap my arms around her, my heart is actually thumping quite a bit. but I try to calm down and fall asleep. This is really comfortable, I fall asleep thinking about how tough the first day of school already was for me. 


annyeeeeoonggg readers~ whew, I've finished this chapter. I tried to make it long, but it's actually getting late over at where I live, so I will stop now. Thank you so much for supporting my first fanfic. *bows a 90 degree bow* thank you!