Fate or Coincidence?

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.O.V: Tiffany

I roll off my bed onto the floor, I had that dream again. I sit up scratching my head, half awake. I really don't want to go to school today. aish, I'll go next week. I've never been absent before, so it should be okay. I quickly get dressed to go see Seohyun at the Cafe before she heads to school.

I walk in the door and she's still making an Ice Tea, she hears the bell ring from me opening the door and yells, "welco-" she turns around and sees that it's me. I hurry over and she drops what she's doing and she's screaming in my ear, "IT'S FATE UNNIE." 

I make a confused face, then I jokingly answered, "fate? of course we're fated to be together, Seohyun-ah." 

She cuts me off, "ani, you and that new guy, uh what's his name? uh, ah! Nichkhun!~" 

"yah, seohyun-ah, just because he happens to go to our school, I mean, Whimoon High School is the best school there is. I'm actually not surprised that he chose to go there." 

 She ignores me and points to my apartment building, "he lives there too! he just came here about 10 minutes ago, he left to school! Unnie~ I'm 100% sure it's fate!" 

I'm surprised but I don't believe in those stuff. Seohyun believes it though, I really don't. I mean, who would really believe that? huh? I answer, "ah, so?" 

She rolls her eyes, "unnie, shinja! I'm telling you, it's fate." She then grabs her bag and walks into the bathroom to get changed for school. When she comes back out, I tell her about not going to school. She just nods and leaves. I decide that it was a good day for bike riding, so I go for a stroll at the lake. It'll be a good work out too. 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

While I was on the bus, I kept thinking if it was really just a coincidence. I actually thought about it until I got to school. I'm now in class and I'm waiting to see if Tiffany will come to school today. Just then Seohyun walks in, I ask her if Tiffany's coming to school and she shakes her head. I totally understand. Wooyoung comes in the classroom, he fist bumps me and asks if I want to come over after school today. 

I respond, "nah, this crazy chick has my phone. I have to go grab it from her after school."

He seems to have been in some sort of same situation before, he says, "nugu? aish, I hate girls at this school."

I answer, "Victoria, Victoria Song. You know her?" 

He nods his head, "ah, that girl? There are lots of rumors about her. She's not as crazy as the others though. I hear that she was hurt by her first love. aigo~ what is love anyways? I can't seem to get it. tsk." 

"Hurt? by her first love? It can't be me right? How have I hurt her? tsh. She's the one who chased me around, until I finally got my parents to move." I say as I roll my eyes. 

Wooyoung looks surprised, "you? her first love? you know each other? wah, Khun hyung sure is popular." he says as he laughs.

I roll my eyes and laugh. Soon, class starts and I've been drifting off ever since. I can't seem to focus at all. 

P.O.V: Tiffany

The breeze feels amazing. I feel free. I feel so much better. I've already gone around the small lake about 6 times. I take a look at the time and it's 1PM. I decide to go around once more. I feel refreshed after going for a 'stroll.' I then decide to just relax at home. I don't want to do anything that involves money. I drag my bike up the stairs, I finally get to my door and remembered that there's a new person that moved in. I decide to welcome them and knock on the door. I've knocked about 5 times and there's no answer. They're probably at work or school. I should say my greetings later. w-wait, it couldn't be Ni-Nichkhun right? I laugh. Of course it's not. Seohyun was joking, trying to get my hopes up. aish, that kid. As I was searching for my keys in my purse, someone comes up the stairs. I look and it's, it's N-Nichkhun. 


A really short chapter because it's 2AM over here. I promise I'll update tomorrow. I was pretty busy today, so I couldn't update much. Thank you for reading! enjoy~ Sorry if it's boring, the next ones, i'll try to add some fun. kekeke.