feelings

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.O.V: Nichkhun

I sit next to Yoona as tears run down her face, she quickly wipes it away with her hands. I look down because I don't know where to start, I don't know what to begin with. I try to lift my head up, as I do, I see Yoona's hands. They're shaking as if she's seen a ghost. As she starts t o say something, I couldn't resist it any longer, I wanted to hug her. I wanted to hold my Yoona. I grabbed her and pulled her in closer, I hugged her as tight as I could. I didn't want to let go.

P.O.V: Tiffany

I get home after a couple hours of walking. It felt nice to walk alone. I felt so much better. As I walked, I thought about my feelings toward Khun. Why was I feeling this way? I couldn't cry or get mad at him for doing that. He's not my boyfriend, I shouldn't be sad. But.. I am. It was too good to be real anyways. 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

After a long talk with Yoona, I've decided to forgive her at this moment. I don't know what to do or what to do next. I'm still hurt about what she's done to me. And, my feelings for Yoona have decreased as I've gotten to know Tiffany. My feelings for Tiffany.. I don't know how I feel about her. Do I like her? Does she like me? I don't know. I really can't think right now. Yoona has left for now, I told her it was getting late, and that we could talk more about this another time. I was still sitting on the bench. I sighed as I shifted my body to lay down. I fell asleep like that for a while. It finally felt peaceful.

P.O.V: Tiffany

It took me a while to reach the apartment room door, I took a step every two minutes because I was thinking too much. I guess I've finally decided that, I DO like Nichkhun. When I finally got to the top, I suddenly didn't feel like seeing Nichkhun, I don't want to see him yet. I take out a piece of paper and a pen and write a short letter saying that I wouldn't be home because of something urgent. I call my aunt as I walk down the staits, I asked for a room in her house for the night. I made an excuse that InSu and his mother have been living with me and that I didn't want to bother them tonight because InSu was sick. My aunt seemed to have bought it and picked me up in less than 5 minutes because she was nearby. I felt relieved as I stepped into her car. 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

I wake up an hour later to some random ahjussi yelling really loud. I look over and there's a fight going on. I want to get out of here, I've already had enough to think about. I have a huge headache. For now, I just wanted to sleep some more. I got on the city bus and I looked out the window, thinking of Yoona.. And Tiffany. 


WOWWWW, long time no see my fellow readers! I've missed all of you! Sorry this chapter is so short! I couldn't think of any scenes! I've been so busy AND lazy. Well, I've been thinking, and I think I might stop writing this fan fic. I don't know yet though. but anyways, enjoy! and comment below! <33333333