stars

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.O.V: Tiffany

I open my eyes finally, after making a long wish. My eyes are now glued to the stars. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star was my favorite song when I lived in the states. My mother told me that I was her star. Every night she sang me that song to sleep. I remember it like it was just yesterday. I get teary just looking deeper into the stars. Nichkhun notices and tilts his head to ask if I'm okay. I tell him, "I'm fine, I think dust got into my eyes." He turns me to him and says, "come here let me blow it out." I blink a lot as he blows into my eyes, I try not  to make eye contact with him.

P.O.V: Nichkhun

Tiffany's eyes are big, but somehow when she smiles, her eyes smile with her. It's the most charming thing about her. Her eyes make her stand out from the girls. 

As I looked into her eyes one last time to check if there was any more dust, she finally looks up and our faces are about an inch away from each other. I jump a little and get up immediately, "l-let's go home now." I say quickly and walk to the exit. 

She shouts, "you said you wouldn't leave me alone in the dark! wait up!" she quickly gets up and grabs my hand. I give her a tsk look and she nudges me. I smile and look away. We walk to the ladder and I tell her, "you can never tell anyone about this place, okay? It's our secret hiding place okay?" She eye smiles, "yagsog!" I laugh and wrap my pinky around hers. She then says, "you! remember our other promise? you better take me!" I look at her confused, "promise? we made a promise?" she frowns, "disneyland~" I chuckle, "you still remember that? I thought you were kidding." she shakes her head, "I never joke about disneyland!" I laugh and nod my head, "I'll take you someday, don't worry." She brightens up and climbs up the ladder. I follow after her. 

We're walking to the train station in silence when she finally says, "I don't want to go home yet. let's go to the beach, khun-ah!" I make a tsh noise, "After what happened at the lake? no way." She pouts, "this time I'll be extra careful! see! I'm not even wearing sandals either! wait, you did bring home my sandals right?" I laugh at her, "of course I did." She smiles again, "okay! let's go to the beach!" She drags me to the bus stop and we wait. "I didn't say yes yet, Hwang Mi Young." I say to her. "AHA! YET~! that means you will say yes. let's just go, stop making a big fuss! I'm strong! See, I woke up right? I'm fine right?" She says to me, with a huge smile on her face, with those eyes also smiling. I playfully roll my eyes, "fine, but you, stay with me!"

Let's just hope you're fine, fany-ah, let's just hope.


what did the doctor say to khun earlier at the hospital? lol, sorry for making you guys so curios after this chapter. I'll try to update tomorrow before my volleyball practice. but, thanks so much for staying with me this far through my story! I really appreciate it, I really didn't think I'd get any readers! Thank you and enjoy~

and sorry this chapter was really short, probably the shortest one yet.