Relieving stress

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.O.V: Nichkhun

We get our tickets at the front, and Tiffany offers to pay. I let her since I didn't bring enough money. I can't believe I brought such little money with me. when we walk in, my heart is pounding. But, this was a good way to relieve stress. You can scream all you want on a roller coaster. Tiffany leads me to the biggest roller coaster there is, I can't believe I didn't see this while coming in. I'm so dead. She tries to drag me to get in line but my feet won't budge. She laughs, "wae? are you scared?" I replied quickly, "of course not!" and get in line. She laughs and follows. I'm shaking. Even though it's so loud, I bet everyone could hear my heart pounding. While I was there standing nervously, Tiffany looked super excited. She kept jumping up and down screaming, "I can't wait!" I took deep breaths and tried to stay calm. 

P.O.V: Tiffany

I was too busy being excited that I didn't notice Nichkhun shaking so much. He looked like he was about to pass out. I then grabbed his hand, he looked at me and rose one eyebrow up. I said to him while smiling, "trust me, this will definitely relieve your stress! If you're scared, I'll hold your hand! I, Hwang Tiffany will protect Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul!" I said as I laughed. He laughed too and seemed a little less worried. It was finally our turn, we get on the roller coaster. "3, 2, 1 GO!" and we're set off! Nichkhun holds my hand tightly as the roller coaster is going up for the drop. We're at the top and he closes his eyes. I laugh a bit and scream, "let's go!!!" and the roller coaster drops down fast! Nichkhun lets go of my hand and has his hands up high, screaming, "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" I laugh and do the same. 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

"wah! that was so fun! Let's go again!"I scream and she laughs cutely. I laugh and get in line. "Hahah, I told you it would be fun!" she says. We go another round and finally decide to ride something else. Everytime we get at the top of the roller coasters, I would scream and yell as loud as I can. I wanted to get everything out. I wanted to relieve my stress. I wanted to forget everything. After all the big rides, we decide to ride some relaxing rides. Tiffany wanted to ride the merry go round so we got in line. There were a bunch of kids, the parents kept looking at us and Tiffany and I just laughed to ourselves. When we got on, we sat next to each other. The ride's about to start and I yell, "this is gonna be scary!" Tiffany and I laughed. As we go round and round, Tiffany asks, "So have you relieved your stress?" she smiles. I nod my head, "thanks." She nods back and smiles with her eyes. I smile back to her. This was a new feeling. I felt, happy. I felt free.

P.O.V: Tiffany

After the merry go round, we decide to get something to eat. As we walk around to find some food, I see a Minnie Mouse head band. I wanted to buy it so badly! I jumped up and down as Nichkhun laughed at me. "You want one? I'll buy one for you!" He says as he's getting out his money and taking it to the register. I felt bad and secrety bought one for him too, except it was Mickey Mouse. When he gave me the Minnie mouse head band, I put it on my head. As he was walking ahead to look for some food. I ran to him and jumped up to put the Mickey Mouse head band on him. He looks at me, "what's this?" He grabs it and looks at it, "you bought me one?" I nod and he smiles and puts it on his head. We finally found some food. I bought myself a burger, which I really craved, and Nichkhun bought himself a hot dog. We ate it deliciously. I then shout, "Wasn't today fun?!" he nods and laughs. I say to him, "next time, let's go to Disney Land!" He chokes on his food. I laugh and he starts laughing. I say, "You treat! Since I treated you this time!" He smiles, "ya, DisneyLand costs way more than this!" he laughs and I say, "I'll pay half!" He nods and says, "call!" but I still didn't trust him, I hold out my pinky, "yagsog?" he sees it and wraps his pinky around mine and says, "yagsog!" I laugh and clap loudly to embarrass him. 


Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse! keke. Thanks for reading. I'll try to update tomorrow or later. Thank you~~~