school

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.O.V: Tiffany

I played games with InSuk and his mother until it got pretty dark out. I wonder what Khun was doing to be out so late. but anyways, I kept pretending to lose to make InSu happy. It was really cute. Now, I'm putting InSuk to bed as his mother washes up. I kiss him on the forehead as he falls asleep and I set down the book I was reading to him. I slowly crept out of the room and hope that I don't wake him up. After a while, his mother finishes washing up and comes out to the living room to say a few words to me. "Fany-ah, I am really thankful. I have never met such a caring girl before. You are like my own daughter." my eyes get teary and I close my eyes to prevent from crying, I give her a long hug and finally say, "thank you for thinking of me as your daughter. please get some rest." She nods slowly and goes into the room. I weep quietly to myself. I miss my mother. I really do. I fell asleep as I cried that night.

P.O.V: Nichkhun

It was pretty late when I started heading back to the apartment building. I tried opening the door to Tiffany's apartment room and it was unlocked. aish, this silly girl. I saw her sleeping on the couch uncomfortably. I chuckle and get out to open the door to my apartment room first, so it'll be easier. I lift her up, but she's still sound asleep. She probably had a tiring day trying to play with InSu. I lay her on the bed and she doesn't move a bit, I guess my bed is pretty comfortable. After I got done washing up because I was sweating quite a lot earlier, I grabbed my coat and laid on the couch. Tiffany looked so comfortable and innocent that I didn't want to climb in bed. I watched tv for a bit because I couldn't sleep, I kept thinking about Yoona. After awhile, I turned off the tv and tried to sleep. I finally fall asleep to some soothing music.

P.O.V: Tiffany

I wake up because of the bright sun, I get to the bathroom and see that my eyes were really puffy. aish, I shouldn't have cried so much. I have a small headache but I would be okay to go to school. WAIT, SCHOOL! WHAT TIME IS IT? I look at Nichkhun's alarm clock and it was still only 5:00 in the morning. I was surprised that I woke up so early, I went to sleep pretty late. Oh wait, where is Khun? I open the door to the living room and take one step to look at the couch. ah~ he slept on the couch last night. I take my time to get dressed into my uniforms and by the time I was out in the living room, it was almost 6:00. I shook Khun awake, he slowly opens his eyes because it was so bright, "what time is it?" I make my eyes big, "It's 2PM right now! Why didn't you wake me?!" I looked back to let out a giggle. He then just says, "really? let's not go to school then, it's already almost time to leave school anyways." I make a tsk noise and he closes his eyes again and quickly puts both his arms around my neck pulling me closer in, "let's just sleep in okay? I know you're really tired from last night anyways. Let's just sleep in, eo?" I pull away and he opens his eyes, "yah, I was kidding. get up and get ready! it's only 6 right now." He then glares at me and stretches his arms, I thought he was finally getting up but then he turned around to the cushion of the couch. 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

Tiffany shakes me awake again after she sees that I turned around to sleep some more. I give in after she shook me a couple times, but I was still super tired so I held up 5 fingers and said, "five more minutes, Fany-ah." She finally stopped and said, "fine. but I'm not waking you up again, we have no more excuses to be out of school." I slowly nod my head as she walks away to the kitchen. About ten minutes later, I smell some delicious bulgogi and my mouth gets watery. I finally get up to have a taste but when I tried grabbing from Tiffany's plate, she giggled and said, "yah, I made this! I told you to wake up earlier! Go get ready." I could tell she tried not to laugh while saying that as we fought over for the food. She won eventually, I gave in and quickly dressed myself and washed up. I come back and see that Tiffany wasn't there anymore. I look around the apartment room and suddenly I hear a "BOO!" I didn't jump or anything, I wasn't scared. Tiffany burst out laughing but when she found out that I weren't laughing, she stopped and made an angry face, "aish, you're not even scared? aish, just go eat your breakfast. it's in the microwave." She walks away as I try to hide a smile, ah~ this girl is too silly. 


sorry for such a short chapter. i'll try to update more! love ya!!