continuing our journey!

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.O.V: Tiffany 

"You can tell me anything, Fany-ah." Khun said. I wiped my tears, "nevermind. I don't want to spoil the moment." He smiled and wiped my tears, "I'm here whenever." I smiled back at him and continued to enjoy the view. He did the same. 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

I don't know what Fany wanted to tell me, but I'm sure it's something that affected her. She looked so sad and tired. I just wanted to hug her, she looked like she needed it. Even though it was already morning, I laid down and put my arms across and patted the sand, telling Fany to lay down too. She laughed, "What are you doing?" I respond, "lay down, it's comfortable." She laid down and we stared at the sky until we fell alseep. 

P.O.V: Tiffany

I wake up to the sun in my face. My arms were around Nichkhun's waist and my head was still on his arm. I tried to get up quietly and quickly so that I wouldn't wake him up. I wanted to dip my feet in the water just one more time before we leave. I sat near the water with my feet in the sand. I watched the calm water, everything was calm and peaceful. Suddenly someone touches my shoulder, I looked up and it was Nichkhun, he sat by me and dug a hole and also put his feet in the sand, "This feels good, it's like a spa, but better." He says with his eyes closed with his head tilted up to the sky. I laugh. He suddenly opens his eyes and turn to me, "Should we go home and go to school or continue our journey? I say continue our journey!" I giggle, "call!" He laughs and then gets up, next thing I know, I'm in his arms. He carries me bridal style and runs around in the sand, I laugh but tell him to put me down. He doesn't listen to me so I pinched both his cheeks, he yelped but laughed, "stop, that hurts!" I laugh really hard and say, "put me down then." He chuckles, "never." I pinch his cheeks even harder and he lets me down. I laugh at him and he rubs his cheeks, "you have long nails, that hurt!" He whined to me and pinched my cheeks. I laugh because he didn't pinch them so hard. 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

After having a 'no laughing' contest, I finally won. We decided that winner would get to splash the loser in the face with water. I made an evil laugh as I cupped my hands to let water in, she closed her eyes tightly and kept peeking if I'd splash her. She finally gets mad and opens them, "just do it already!" Just then I splash her. I get up and laugh my off.

P.O.V: Tiffany

He got up and laughed his off, I didn't think he would really do it. I pretended to be mad and walked away. He quickly grabbed our shoes and came running towards me, still laughing, "Are you mad, little Fany? Does little Fany hate losing? kekekeke." I cross my arms. He walks in front of me secretly laughing to himself. I finally smile when he turns away. I jump on his back so he could piggy back me and I grabbed his cheeks again to pinch them because he was so tall. I laughed, "your cheeks are so pinchabe!" He whines for me to stop. I finally stop and laugh my off. Now he wouldn't let me down from his back. I struggle to get down and so I give in to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he handed me our shoes so I could hold them. I lay my head on his back, it felt warm. It felt like my father's back, it was always warm. It was silent until we got to the road to wait for the bus, I broke the silence and asked him, "Where are we going?" He responds, "I don't know, where should we go?" I think for a minute then answer, "WE SHOULD GO FISHING!" Nichkhun chuckles, "you talk too much, you'll scare the fishies away. plus, wouldn't it be harming the fishies?" I attempted to cross my arms but i couldn't. But he was right, I didn't want to hurt them. I guess Nichkhun knew I was mad so he said, "call! let's go fishing then. we need fishing poles though." A smirk forms on my face and Nichkhun says, "stop smiling." This guy, this guy already knows me too well. I laugh and play with his hair. 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

The bus finally arrives, I don't know why I didn't put Tiffany down earlier. My back is so sore.

I actually love fishing, I used to catch so much in the states, but I haven't gone in a while. I think Tiffany will scare the fishes away, she's so energetic. That's a good thing though, I wish I was that comfortable with anyone, she could really get along with everyone, I bet she does. On the bus, Tiffany goes on and on about how many days we've missed school, and that we really have to go tomorrow. I just nodded my head and she kept going.

We arrive at this fishing store and buy two fishing poles and some worms. Tiffany was really disgusted, but she tried to put one on the hook. When she was holding it, she thought it was dead somehow, so that probably was the reason why she volunteered to hook it on the hook. The worm finally moved and she threw it up in the air and it landed on her head. She was so scared she couldn't move, while I was laughing my off. "K-khun-ah!! Get it off! Get it off!" I finally calm down a bit and help her get it out of her hair, she was disgusted and decided to stay out of my way, I said to her, "weren't you the one who recommended this? why are you so scared?" she pouts, "I didn't think the worms would still be alive!" I chuckle, "You expect the people to kill it before we hook it? The worm being alive is a good thing, that catches the fish's attention." She pouts again and looks down. 

P.O.V: Tiffany

When Nichkhun got done hooking both of our poles, he taught me how to throw the bait in the water. I was actually pretty good at this. After about 5 minutes, I wanted to quit. It took so long, I mean I know that fishing takes patience but I just can't. Finally when I was going to wheel the bait back in, it started moving around. It was pulling, I panicked, "Khun! Khun! I think I got one!!!" He quickly came over and helped me wheel it in. It was a small Sunny! I really wanted to keep it because it was so small and cute, but it was a baby, so I let it back in. Khun was impressed, not impressed that I caught one, but impressed that I was actually quiet. I glared at him when he told me that. We begin fishing again and Khun caught something, it turned out to be seaweed, I laughed my off so loud that we couldn't catch any more fishes. We continue anyway and I was now bored so I asked, "Khun?" He responds, but still focused, "eo?"

I say, "Can I ask you something?" He finally looks at me and says, "what?" I was really curios about this question, so I'm going to ask him. "Why did you come to Seoul? Especially at this time of the year?" I ask him. He looks away but his eyes look sad. His eyes are really sad. 


this chapter isn't that interesting but, I need chapters like this. anyways, thank you for commenting and wishing me luck on my volleyball practices. I actually just started this season and already have a tournament next week! I have to be warming up so, I don't know If I will be updating much. I'll try to though! thank you so much for supporting my story and for commenting. I appreciate it! enjoy~~~~~ 

oh, one more thing, my best friend just told me that I update too quick! should I keep you guys curious longer? eh? haha.