can I tell you something?

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.O.V: Nichkhun

While we were on the bus, Tiffany talked about everything. She's a big talker, she seems like a quiet person though. That's why you never judge a book by it's cover. After she quietted down a bit, she fell asleep. Her head was laying on my shoulder and my shoulder felt numb. hah, this girl wanted to go to the beach even though she was this tired? She's all about fun. I haven't had this much fun with a person ever. Brings me to think of Yoona. Did she ever love me? I look at our pictures on my cellphone. I finally realize I was always the only one smiling. I sighed as I put my phone away. I guess she really didn't love me. Why did she stay with me then? I tried to stop thinking about her. I brush my hand on Tiffany's face, like how I did to Yoona everytime she fell asleep on my shoulders. I smile as I see Fany move around, struggling to get into a comfortable position. Just as I was about to move Fany into a more comfortable position, my phone vibrates. Tiffany wakes up from the vibrating of my phone and I check my messages. It was from Yoona, after all this time, all those times i've tried to call her, she finally texts me. 

P.O.V: Tiffany

I wake up from Nichkhun's phone vibrating. I get up as soon as I realize that I've been laying on his shoulders. I quickly move over a bit to give him space to answer his message. I look out the window, and it's already dark. All I could see tonight are the stars. The twinkling stars. I wish I could be a star. A literal star, up in the sky. Stars are admired all the time, they are the only thing that light up the sky other than the moon. I want to be a star, that could light up someone's world. That's what I wished for, under the stars. Everyone will get to be a star one day, no one lives forever.

P.O.V: Nichkhun

I turn my phone on and my hands shake as I open up to my messages.

To: Nichkhunnie

From: Yoong

Khun-ah, sorry I lied to you. I can make it up to you. I texted you so late, I'm sorry, it's because I've been thinking about you. Can we go out for a drink sometime? I would really like to see you and apologize in person. I.. love you. please reply back. 

My eyes get watery as I turn off my phone completely. I take a deep breath and exhale. I sigh. Tiffany finally gets out of her long daze and hears me. She asks, "a-are you okay, khun-ah?" I blink a couple times to keep the tears from coming. I force a smile, "Of course, we're going to the beach!" Tiffany eye smiles, "I'm excited too! We should wait up and watch the sunset come up!" she says, clapping her hands. I really wanted to stop thinking about Yoona, so I nodded and put two thumbs up, "call!" I smiled, I really smiled. It wasn't forced. Tiffany is my energy, she's like the stars.

P.O.V: Tiffany

We finally got off the bus and it was dark. We have to walk a bit to get to the beach. I was scared and couldn't see anything. Nichkhun grabbed my hand and his phone to use as a light. I was relieved. He showed me the time and it was almost about time when the sunset comes up. I kept yawning while we were walking and Nichkhun offered to piggy back me, I reject saying I wasn't tired. He says, "you wanted to come to the beach even when you're this tired?" I nod, "I've always wanted to watch the sunset go up at the beach. This was basically my only chance, I'm always busy." He nods, understanding. We continue walking until we hear the waves, I shout to Nichkhun, "I CAN HEAR THE WAVES! We're close! Come on!" I run to where the sound is coming from, Nichkhun follows after me. "Stop running! You'll fall and I'll have to carry you home!" I don't listen to him and keep running. I finally see a glimpse of the sand, I'm out of breath and start walking again. I take off my sneakers and put my feet in the sand, I wriggle my feet around. Nichkhun also takes off his shoes and puts his feet in the sand, "this feels good. the wind feels so refreshing. we should come to the beach more often." I look at him and nod. He smiles. I giggle and drag him and we run to the water. I hold out my arms and feel the amazing wind breeze and close my eyes. It gets colder the longer I stretch out my arms. Nichkhun chuckles in the back and puts something over my arms. I must've been trembling because I guess he knew I was cold and put his cardigan over me. I tell him, "I don't need it. I'm not cold." He shakes his head, "It's okay, I'm not cold. I love the breeze." I nod my head a little and we enjoy the breeze together. 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

After a while of just standing there, enjoying the breeze, Tiffany puts down my cardigan and splashes water at me. I can't believe she's not scared, I try to stop her, "stop, fany-ah. I don't want you to get hurt again." She didn't listen to me and kept splashing me, I was soaking wet. She stops after she sees my frowning face. She eye smiles and says, "are you scared you're going to lose the water fight again?" A smile appears on my face and I splash her in the face, "OF course not. I'm not letting you win." I continue splashing her. We have a water fight and she suddenly stops, she stares somewhere and I look at her, "w-wae? a-are you okay? a-are you hurt? did i do something?" she smiles and points somewhere. I look where she was looking and the sunset finally came up. I smile, "It's beautiful." I say to her. She nods. We're still in the water, not too deep, up below our knees. I then carry her, bridal style and place her on the sand. I sit next to her and we both enjoy the beautiful view. While looking at the sunset, she says something, "khun-ah, c-can I tell you something?" I look at her, her eyes are watery.


are you guys curios? well, I'll udpate soon! kekeke. thanks for commenting and subscribing! I didn't know my story was this good! kekeke, thank you so much! enjoy~~~