Nichkhun, was his name.

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.O.V: Nichkhun

"I got you." I pulled her up and suddenly everyone looked our way. To stop the awkwardness, the teacher asked me to come up and introduce myself. "Annyeonghasaeyo, Nichkhun-imnida. I just moved here from the U.S. Please take care of me." he said in a very annoyed voice. I looked at the girl, I didn't think I'd meet that clumsy girl again, I guess that ahjumma was right after all. 

P.O.V: Tiffany

aish~! Seo really did jinx me! she had her head down on her desk during class, with many thoughts. The teacher finally realized that Tiffany was not listening and had her head down, she said, "Miss Hwang, I know the new student may be charming, but you have to listen, at least pretend to." Everybody laughed and I got up quickly, "a-aniyo seonsaeng-nim! I-it's not that!" Nichkhun smirked and I glared at him. I then pout and look out the window, and the teacher then notices, "Miss Hwang! If you don't want detention then you shall listen!" I look at her and quietly say, "neh." Nichkhun smirks at me.

P.O.V: Nichkhun

During class, I couldn't focus. I kept thinking about Yoona, where is she and if she's safe. I look at the "Hwang" girl, and she's really focused. She has a pen on top of her ear, her hair pushed behind her ear to support the pen, she kind of looks like my umma (who died of cancer), I take the pen and put it on mine to see her hair in her face. She looks at me and says, "Do you really want us in detention?" but as I was about to say something, the teacher already says, "Detention, Tiffany and the new student." I smile at her nervously, and she sighs and glares at me for a few seconds. Then the bell rings and we're dismissed. 

P.O.V: Tiffany 

I walk out of class, relieved that all that was over. I'm now walking to the bathroom alone because Seo is talking to the teacher about the upcoming test. The girls from the 3rd class are looking over and whispering about me, "It's her, the girl that was talking to that new cute student. She's not even pretty, why did he talk to her? Do they know each other or something?" as I was about to turn around and say something, Nichkhun, the Mickey Mouse boy says in an annoyed voice, "neh, we know each other, wae?" The girls get scared and say, "a-aniyo, we were just.." and walk away quickly. I walk up to him and say as I'm looking at the ground, "I could've done that myself you know." he quickly responds, "Don't think anything, I only did that because I felt bad for causing you trouble." I'm kind of disappointed, but I thank him. He then says, "anyways, so you're Tiffany? The clumsy girl from the other day eh?" "H-how do you know my name?" I responded. He then looks away at his phone and says, "The teacher said Tiffany." and then looks up to see my reaction, I was blank, and said, "ah, arrasso." He then smiled and as I was turning away, he stopped me, "wait." I was surprised. 


dkvjadslvkj;flksf;lasd, so why do you think he stopped her? kekeke. I'll probably update later today if I'm not too busy. Thanks for reading! Look forward to the next chapter! & sorry, my chapters are really short. But I do take long to write them. lbvs.