Everything will be alright.

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.O.V: Tiffany

The lake starts to get warmer the longer I stay. It feels really refreshing. I read my book as I tap my feet together in the water. It's really peaceful here, I should read here more often. Just then, I hear loud breathing. I look up and it's Nichkhun, h-he's crying. He seems really tired and down. I just stare at him for a while as he too puts both his feet into the water. As his feet are in, he became calmer. We just sit silently, he watches the water and sky, while I'm watching him. Tears still coming. I guess by then, he notices me. I kind of panic, and come closer to him. I remembered that he was there when I was a mess, and he helped me forget. I then wrap my arms around him and tell him, "I don't know what the reason is, but, everything will be okay." he seems to trust me, he finally rests his head against my shoulder. He turns to face my shoulders and whimpers. I pat his head over and over, saying inside my head, "everything will be alright." 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

Before I knew it, it was already dark out. Tiffany's shoulders must be hurting by now, so I lift up my head. I'm really thankful for her. I don't think I could've stopped crying if she wasn't around, I don't think I'd be able to fall asleep if she weren't here. I believe her, I believe that everything will be alright. Y-yoona, I don't know anymore. Tiffany then gets up, "gaja, it's late now. we should head home." I stay there, wanting to watch the lake a bit longer. but, Tiffany grabs my hands and leads me to the apartment building. When we finally get to our doors I thank her, "shinja, gomowa. I didn't think I'd stop crying." She nods, "go in, you should rest." she waits for me to get inside before she gets into her apartment room. I walk slowly to my bed, I don't think I could cry any more. My tears are all dried up and I too, feel all dried up. I walk into the shower, with my clothes still on. I finally feel a bit more refreshed as the water hits against my face. As I'm in the shower, I think to myself if I should go back to America. I couldn't though, I begged my mother to come. I begged her. It took her a long time to say yes. I can't go back now. Maybe after a year or two I would, but not now. I get out of the shower and put on new clothes. I lay in bed, listening to music. Blasting it loudly. The song that was replayed was 2pm's song: I Was Crazy About You. I don't actually know if I was. If I was crazy. Crazy for her. I somehow finally fall asleep to the music.

P.O.V: Tiffany

I wake up with the same dream. I didn't want to remember it. I don't want to. I lay in bed touching my phone for a while. I don't know what to do later, but I wanna have fun. It'll probably get boring to be alone though. I'll ask later if Seo wants to skip school with me. keke, I doubt she will though. aish, that innocent kid! kekek. I then continue looking through my phone. ah, maybe I should look for something to do today. what would be fun? 

I finally get off my bed and wash up. I have decided to go to the AMUSEMENT PARK. yes, I love rollercoasters. The last time I've rode one was in middle school. I was scared of heights before, but after my friend forced me to ride one, I loved them ever since. After I was all set to go, I grabbed my keys and purse and checked to make sure I had money. I got out the door and remembered Nichkhun. He must be miserable. I should check on him. I knock on his door, and on the 3rd knock, the door flings open. I see him walking back to his bed, I guess he knew that it was me. I didn't want to just walk in rudely so I asked, "c-can I come in?" He yells, "neh." and I walk in. It's pretty neat, a much nicer place than mine. Is he going to school today? He's not even dressed yet. oh yeah, of course he wouldnt. I wouldnt either. I then look in the fridge and see nothing but soda cans. I ask him, "yah, have you eaten? you have nothing in the fridge." he shakes his head. I then quickly run out of the room, "wait here okay?" and get some left over samgyupsal from my apartment room. I hand it to him and he eats it queitly. I then say, "I'll get going then. I just wanted to check if you're doing okay." he nods and thanks me for concerning. 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

I feel bad that Tiffany has to do this, but it'll be rude to give it back. plus, I was pretty hungry. After she said she just came in to check on me, as she was leaving, I stopped her, "w-what are you doing today?" I really didn't want to be alone. she looks at me, "going somewhere fun. it relieves stress. ah, wanna come?! It'll be fun! I promise!!" she looked so excited. I nodded and smiled. I then told her to wait for me to get dressed and wash up, "you can look around, I don't really have anything here though. It's kind of boring." she nods and I go into my room to wash up. When I was finished, I walked out asking, "so where are we going?" she looks at me, "amusement park." she answers. I look at her, "a-amusement park?" she goes, "wae? scared?" and laughs in my face. I stutter, "a-aniyo!" and grab my stuff and drag her out of the room. To be honest, I was scared. I actually am really afraid of heights. I could never ride a roller coaster. We take the bus to the amusement park and when we got there, the roller coasters didn't look too bad. 


be expecting for some fun! aigoo, I actually started my story like this at first. but I needed the story to make sense to I had to keep it for later. keke. please look forward to it~ and thank you~~~~~~ <3