New friends

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.O.V: Nichkhun 

I walk away from Victoria, and walk towards my classroom, my hands are still bundled in fists. But once I get in the classroom, I calm down a bit. I look next to my seat, Tiffany's not there. I get to my seat just in time for the teacher to call my name for attendance, I shout out "neh, I'm here!" When it comes to Tiffany's turn, someone said they saw her leaving with her aunt this morning. The teacher shakes her head and says, "tsk tsk, kids these days just skip school whenever they want to." and goes on with the list. I can understand why Tiffany went home though, who would want to see those es after what they did to her? I'm surprised the teachers just let us go like that though, no suspension or anything. My mind then gets on about how Victoria knows Yoona. Is she just trying to blackmail me? Well, she did probably just looked through my phone, seeing Yoona's pictures and our old messages. I've never deleted Yoona's old phone number, everyday I re-read our old messages, remembering our times. I'm not trusting Victoria, I can't. She'll just probably keep blackmailing me, I'll go along with her little plan and then take my cellphone. She doesn't know MY Yoona. Yoona just moved here. How could she? 

P.O.V: Tiffany

I finally arrive home and I give my aunt a big hug before I go inside, she quietly says to me "Fany-ah, though I may not be too close with you, I'm always here if you need me. You've been through too much, you are too young for this." She pauses and I get teary eyed. She continues, "You can't be living alone like this, not at this age, not when you're a girl. Rethink about coming to live with me. Please Fany. It's for your own good. You can't take in all your pain, call me sometimes and we could talk." I hug her tighter, I don't want her to go yet, but she's always busy. As we break our hug, I quickly wipe my tears before she sees. "gwe-gwenchana, imo. I've been living alone for a while now, and I'm a pretty tough girl!" I pause and laugh, then continue, "I'm not hurting anymore, I've decided to forget the past. I will only and always focus on the present. And I don't want to bring you trouble, I have money that Appa left for my mom and me, I can take care of myself. Please don't misunderstand. Saranghaeyo, imo." and give her another hug. She nods and tells me to be careful and to take care, then leaves for work. I watch her drive away as I wipe my tears.

P.O.V: Nichkhun

 It's pretty boring in class without Tiffany. All these people have their own little groups, and I'm here looking like an idiot. I guess I can just play cool. The girls in class always stare at me though, it's creepy. It would have been better with Tiffany here, at least I know her. Just then someone comes up to me and introduces himself, "yo, new guy? my name's Wooyoung, Jang Wooyoung." I nod impressively and reply, "Nichkhun, call me Khun for short." he nods too, "Khun huh? You seem pretty cool. I hate first days also, it's lonely. I was new this year. but I eventually made friends. Here, let me introduce you. There's Taecyeon, Taec for short. And there's Jaebeom, but everyone calls him Jay." They nod at me and come over to shake my hand. They seem pretty popular with the girls too. I guess this school aren't full of freaks afterall. 

P.O.V: Tiffany

My stomache grumbles as I walk up the stairs to my apartment door. eunggg~ I haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning, yesterday at lunch I didn't eat the nasty food that were served. I then remembered that my keys were in my bag that was left at school. aish~ I can't believe this is happening to me. I just can't. I grumply stomp down the stairs and take the bus to school again. I'm sitting at the very back, it's pretty full but I manage to find a seat. Just then an halmeoni came in the bus with nowhere to sit. I got up and escorted her to the seat I was sitting in. She smiled and said, "aigoo~ kamsahabnida, nomu nomu yeppeo." I smile and say, "it's nothing halmeoni~" and she smiles endlessly. It's my stop and I get off the bus while the halmeoni waves me goodbye.  I hurry to the school gates. It should be lunch time now so I sneak in the school to get to my locker. I try to grab my stuff quickly but someone is behind my locker door. I grab my stuff and close it, it's Nichkhun. He waves his hands while smiling and says, "annyeong." 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

Tiffany pretends she didn't see me and tiptoes out of the school door. wah, after all I did for her she ignores me. but, why is she here? I thought she left? ah~ she was getting her stuff, so she probably forgot her keys. kekeke. I tap her on the shoulder, "after all I did for you, you ignore me?" I said in a cute, sad voice to make her feel guilty. She looks back, "I already said sorry. I'm really tired, I just want to go home." I felt bad when she said that. "well have you eaten yet? I'll treat you to some food! kajja!" I grab her hand and walk out of the school doors. but then she stops me, "I've eaten already, plus you can't skip your next classes." Just then her stomache grumbles. I smile and look away, "so you're not hungry huh?" She quickly answers, "a-aniya, you can't skip your classes anyways! If you really feel guilty, just treat me another time!" then she rushes out the door. I follow her and say, "but you skipped your classes too! Just let me treat you! kajja!" she then looks at me with a guilty face, "you're new, you can't skip classes. I just wanna be alone for now, I'll get something to eat on my way home. Thank you though." I frown and look down and grab money from my pocket and hand it to her. She looks at me confused and shakes her head. I put it in her hands and walk away. 


it's a pretty short and boring chapter. I promise to write a couple chapters tomorrow~ I'm going to sleep in a while! khunnight readers!