Secret

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

sorry guys, I've been gone for so long! but, I'll try to update as much as I can now that I am back in my own home. Thank you for patiently waiting! 

BOLD - speaking english


P.O.V: Nichkhun

I woke up to a very refreshing smell. Someone was cooking! but who? I look at my bed and Tiffany's not there, she must be cooking. While I get up, I notice that the blankets were around me. Kekeke, this girl. I smile as I get out of the blankets. I walk into the kitchen and see Tiffany cooking. She hears my foot steps and turns around, "you're awake?" I smile and nod my head. "Who says you could touch my food, Hwang Mi Young?" I say in a joking tone. She giggles, "Oh shut up Khun, I know you're hungry. Be thankful that you could actually taste my wonderful cooking! Just wait for it to be done, I am an excellent cooker!" I smile and rub her head. 

Finally the food is ready and I help set up the table. She brings in our dishes and it looks amazing, "WAAAH~ did you really cook this, Fany?" I ask her. She responds, "tsh, of course! my grandmother was the best chef in the world!" I nod while taking a bite, "mmmmm, the meat is cooked really well! What did you put in it?" She shushes me and whispers, "it's a secret~" I roll my eyes and smile, "hah, okay then Chef Hwang." 

P.O.V: Tiffany

kekeke, he really thought I cooked that? I didn't even touch his groceries, I had to get some instant food from my apartment. I'll cook for him next time, I didn't lie about my grandmother being the best chef though. I could cook anything and make it delicious, even just adding a bit of ingrediants into the instant food makes it delicious. Let's say that this is my only good talent. I finish eating and wash my dish, Khun finishes his dish too and he puts it in the sink for me to wash. I glare at him and he sticks out his tongue, "you're really making me wash your dish? After I cooked for you?" I say to him. He nods quickly, "of course, you're the one who is touching my food in my apartment room." I make a tsk noise, "wah~ this guy. I shouldn't have cooked for you! you don't deserve to eat my delicious cooking!" I say in a serious tone, but jokingly. He laughs, "I was joking! calm down!" He grabs his dish from my hands and his hands touch mine. I blush and quickly turn away, "uh, I'll be in the living room." The atmosphere is awkward, So I quickly go to the living room to watch tv. He's done washing the dishes and he comes to sit down next to me. It's awkward and we just silently watch tv. He finally breaks the silence and says, "It's only 5, we should do something! Are you feeling ok to go out?" I nod my head slowly. Suddenly he puts his hands on my forehead, checking if I have a fever. "that's good! You're fine." He stands up and grabs my hand and pushes me out of his apartment door. "Go change into something comfortable!" I nod and grab my keys to open my apartment room. I quickly put on shorts and a white tee. 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

We take a really long train ride."Where are we going?" Tiffany asks as I drag her around. I smile, "I have something to show you."

We finally reach our destination and I look around if there is anyone here, there's no one, so then I grab her wrist and take her to a secret place I've discovered. We go down the ladder and it's really dark. She's scared and holds my hand tightly, "w-where are we going? I-I'm scared of the dark, khun-ah." She's trembling. I get her to face me and say, "I won't leave you, just trust me, you'll love it." We reach the place I wanted to show her. I lay down to look at the stars and say, "It's something I discovered when I first came to Seoul. I think this is really old, no one knows about it. There's a glass on top of us, that's why we can see up there, no one can see us though." Her eyes are glittering, she also lays down and stares at the stars, she says, "h-how did you find such a beautiful place?" She looks at me and I smile, "I overheard an old couple talking about it. They said that it's been such a long time since they've seen it. So I tried to find it, and I did! They said that if you make a wish under the stars, it'll come true." She suddenly closes her eyes for a long time, I stare at her. After a while, I do the same. I make a wish. 


again, sorry for such a late update. enjoy~ and comment! thank you!