Betrayal

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.P.O.V: Tiffany

It's really hot today and it would be really good to get some ice cream. After walking around for a bit, we found an ice cream stand and I looked at the board for flavors. I was searching for sherbert, my favorite. I asked for sherbert and they didn't have any. I then made a disappointed face and looked in my wallet, I only had 2 dollars left anyways. I turned back and Nichkhun pulled me over. "Let's combine our money, how much do you have?" I hold up 2 fingers and he says, "good, I have 5." We decide to combine our money and I asked for strawberry, my second favorite! Nichkhun asks for vanilla while giving the ahjussi the money, but the ahjussi decided to reduce the price because he didn't have the kind I wanted. I bow and thank him. He smiles, "dating should be filled with fun at your age! you're welcome kids!" Nichkhun looks at me and laughs, I laugh too and we continue to walk. I was paying attention to my ice cream that I didn't notice that I lost Nichkhun. I looked around and he wasn't anywhere. I suddenly had flashbacks of when I had lost my mother at a carnival, she never came back, I don't want to remember it again. I was suddenly shaking now, I try to shout Nichkhun's name, "N-nichkhun?" My voice was shaky and I couldn't stand straight. I tried again, "N-nichkhun!" I was scared. I was scared that he abandonded me, like my mother. I shout again, but louder this time, "Nichkhun!!" everyone looked at me but I just kept shouting his name again. 30 minutes have passed and as the flashbacks kept coming, I was suddenly sitting on the ground, with my eyes closed and ears covered, I tried so hard to keep the flashbacks from coming, tears started roaming down my eyes. I stayed like that and continued to call Nichkhun's name. Suddenly, I felt someone's arms around me. I uncovered my ears and I heard, "it's okay, I'm here. I'm here. don't cry anymore." I open my eyes and it was Nichkhun. I lept into his arms and hug him tightly. People stopped and stared but I didn't care. I didn't let him go. 

P.O.V: Nichkhun 

(30 mins ago) I was eating my ice cream when suddenly, my cell phone rings. I look at the contact and it's Yoona. Yoona. It's Yoona. I answer it quickly, but I don't say anything. My lips couldn't move. I tried to talk but I couldn't. I was shaking. I almost dropped my phone but I didnt. She says through the phone, "K-khun-ah? A-are you there?" she sounds as if she was crying. She continues, "I know that you heard about why I left. But it was only because I thought that I loved Donghae. I thought that I would never forget him." she says. I then stopped to think for awhile, she said 'Donghae' "w-wait, Donghae? Lee Donghae? My best friend, Lee Donghae?" My voice was shaky as I said that. She takes a deep breath and says yes. Tears are now coming down my eyes and I hang up the phone. I wipe them away and then I suddenly hear someone screaming my name, it was Tiffany. I ran to her and as soon as I see her, wrapped my arms around her, telling her that I was there. Once she knew that it was me, she hugged me tightly, she wouldn't let go. She seemed so scared. She was shaking and crying in my arms. People looked at us and whispered. I ignore them and hug her tightly. We stay like that for quite awhile, until she calmed down. She soon fell asleep and I carried her on my back and walked home instead, since we spent all our money.

P.O.V: Tiffany

I wake up and find myself on Nichkhun's back. I felt so embarrassed since he had to carry me. I tried to get down but then he says, "stay still, this is my treat to you since I left you." I then stop struggling to get down and lay my head on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck. I asked queitly, "where'd you go?" He then said, "I had a phone call I had to take." I stay quiet. He breaks the silence, "I'm sorry, I should have told you before hand." He said in a guilty voice. I stay silent. He then asks, "sleeping?" I shake my head to let him know I wasnt. He asks, "w-why did you cry?" I don't respond to him because I didn't want to remember it. He sighs and so I respond, "m-my mother abandonded me at the carnival. that's all I could tell you at the moment." I say. I guess he feels even more guilty and apoligizes again. I tell him, "gwenchana, you had a phone call. I was just being dramatic. I thought you left without me." He says, "still, I'm sorry." I nod and we stay silent like that until we got home.


waaahhhhhh~ so many things have happened! Yoona and Donghae betrayed Khun! heheh, sorry my dear readers that this fanfic is so dramatic! kekek. but thanks again! and those who commented, gave me more strength to go on with this fanfic. I was about to delete it but I wanted to finish it too. Thank you for commenting! & thank you for supporting my fanfic! I will try to update tomorrow or later! enjoy ~~~