going home

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.O.V: Nichkhun

Finally the next morning comes and we get to go home. I couldn't sleep at all last night, I watched Tiffany sleep because I was scared. I was scared that she'd never wake up again. I woke her up every hour to check, I didn't want to wake her up from her sleep but I had to check on her every hour. 

Tiffany is still sleeping while I get our stuff together and get ready to head home. While I grab my things from the closet, I hear Tiffany, "khun-ah." I look back and she's awake. I quickly walk to her, "eo? what's wrong? are you hurting anywhere? wae?" She shakes her head and continues, "thanks for staying with me through this whole time. I thought you'd leave me." I shake my head and hug her, "why would I leave you? I'd never leave you alone." She hugs me back tightly and says, "yagsok?" I pull away from the hug and stick out my pinky, "yagsok." 

P.O.V: Tiffany

I'm glad I get to go home today, my back is hurting like crazy. The doctor walks in and says, "annyeong Tiffany, you are free to go. There seems to be nothing wrong with your brain or anything in your body, just drink warm water for a few days. No cold drinks or you could get a bad stomachache." He asks to see Khun. After they're done talking outside, Khun comes back in and I as him what was wrong. Nichkhun says, "Nothing much, he just gave me tips on how to take care of you since your still kind of tired." I nod and say, "oh." I was a bit worried but when Khun said that I felt relieved. Nichkhun grabs our stuff and helps me up, "I called Wooyoung to pick us up because it'll be harder to walk or take the bus. Is that okay?" I nod and say, "ah, wooyoungie? that's fine." We walk out of the hospital and wait while sitting on the bench. I say to khun, "never leave me okay?" He looks surprised as he looks at me. He quickly nods and looks away. Just then a car drives up in front of us and Wooyoung opens the window, "get in." Nichkhun helps me in the car and sits with me in the back. Wooyoung gives Khun a ah-so-you-guys-are-dating kind of look through the rearview mirror. Nichkhun says, "aish, we're just friends." Wooyoung laughs and says, "yeah right." 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

It was quiet in the car, I forgot to tell Wooyoung to tell Seohyun about Tiffany. They don't talk but at least he went to school and sees her in class or around the school, he could have told her and more people could have visited Tiffany. I felt bad. It was a long drive so Tiffany fell asleep on my shoulder. Wooyoung suddenly breaks the silence, "Yah, the teacher has been bugging me about you. He says he'll let you off because I told him that you were in America for a family member's funeral. I got scolded so much for it. You better pay back!" I chuckle, "arrasso arrasso, I will pay you back. Money or what do you want?" Wooyoung laughs, "wah, I was just playing! you really think of me as that kind of chingu? wah, Nichkhun-ah." I jokingly said, "yah, it's hyung! not Nichkhun-ah." He laughs again and says, "since when have I ever called you hyung?" I laugh and say, "you're lucky you're driving, I can't even hit you." He laughs. 

Minutes later, we finally reach the apartment building and I thank Wooyoung. Since Tiffany was sleeping, I had to carry her. Wooyoung helped me out the car and put Tiffany on my back, "Do you need help?" I shake my head as I was walking to the door. He yells, "are you sure?!" I nod my head and he says, "arrasso, I'm going. Call me if you need anything!" and I say, "Thanks, Wooyoung-ah." He says, "no problem, hyung." and laughs as he gets in his car. I carry Tiffany up the stairs and opened the door to my apartment room. I didn't want to go into her apartment room without permission. I layed her on the bed and put blankets over her. I remembered the doctor telling me to put a wet towel on her forehead as she sleeps. I grab one and put it on her forehead. I nap on the chair next to my bed with a jacket over me. I was so tired, i finally felt comfortable in my own home. I fell asleep just like that.

P.O.V: Tiffany

I was sleeping when I woke up on Nichkhun's bed. His bed was always comfortable. I look to see where Khun was and he was sleeping on the chair next to the bed. He only had his jacket over him, I grabbed the blanket he put over me and put it over him. I watch at him as he was sleeping, he probably couldn't sleep much because of me. I felt sorry. I watched him for a while and see that he was so tired. He was deeply asleep. I felt thankful, I was scared he'd leave. I was scared he'd abandon me. I then kiss his forehead gently and walked into the living room to let him sleep. 


sorry guys, this chapter was boring. anddddddddd, i cant update fr awhile because i wont be  having my laptop with me for a whille. please wait patiently and enjoy~!