Detention

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.O.V: Nichkhun

"wait," I said as she was turning away. She looked nervous. "Let me properly introduce myself. Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. I came from the states."  She smiled as her eyes smiled with her, "Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang. I was also born in the states. My Korean name is Mi Young, but I go by Tiffany." She then waved and walked to the bathroom. Everyone starts to leave school and I walk to the field. I didn't want to go to detention room yet. I kept thinking about Yoona, and if I should go back home. Maybe she's happy, maybe she actually likes her husband. I imagine her with her husband, I imagine her secretly crying every night for my comfort. I throw my phone across the field and yell, "I'll find you!" 

P.O.V: Tiffany

After I introduced myself, I just tried to act cool and walked off to the bathroom. I didn't want him to think I had interest in him or anything, I mean, I just met him. When I got to the bathroom, I fixed my hair. I texted Seohyun to go home safely. Then I thought about detention and headed to the room. This wasn't my first time, so I wasn't so nervous. I looked around for a seat, and sat way in the front because the "bad boys" were at the way back messing around. The teacher leaves the room to go use the restroom. I kept reading my manga and one of the "bad boys" throws a piece of paper at me. "read it," one of them says while others nod and smirk. I ignore and roll my eyes. "YA!" one of them yelled as the others tried to calm him down. I got up and decided I was going to the bathroom to avoid these jerks. "ah~ trying to play hard to get huh? you think you're so great?" says the leader of the gang. He comes towards me as I'm taking steps back. I'm already at the door but he closes it. "you don't want any trouble right?" he says as he looks into my eyes. He wants something from me. I know it. "what do you want?!" I gulp. He notices the fear in my eyes, "tsh, what do you think I want?" He slams his hands on the door, "you, you make me go crazy. I want you, all to me."  I'm already leaning onto the door. He kisses my neck and I freeze, I'm scared to death, I don't and can't move, his hands are squeezing my wrists. He's way too strong, he starts to take off his shirt with one hand, the other still holding my wrist. Tears are roaming down my face as my past nightmare comes back and hits me. I finally realize I have to get out of here. I struggle to move, finally someone opens the door and I fall on the floor facing up at the ceiling, frozen and tears still gushing down my eyes. Someone walks over me and punches the guy.

P.O.V: Nichkhun

I finally decide to get back in the school and get to the detention room before I get into more trouble. As I'm walking in the hallway with headphones in my ears, jamming to music, I see these guys in the detention room, watching something from far away. I look where they're looking and see one of them kissing Tiffany everywhere. I quickly open the door and she falls to the ground, I see her crying quietly. I step over her, heated and pissed, I punch the guy in the face. The rest of the guys grab the one I punch. He pushes them off and laughs, he spits out some blood. "yah~ look what we have here, the new guy trying to play hero huh?" He jokes. I pick up Tiffany with my arms, I walk out to rest Tiffany on a chair near the room, she's still dazed out and frozen. One of the guys yell, "Where the do you think you're going?" I laugh, "nowhere, we're not done yet." and walk into the room with my fists balled up.


I don't know how i thought of all this, wah~. but sorry, the chapters are soooooooo short. I'll try to make them longer in the next chapter. I'll probably update later or tomorrow if I don't get lazy. leave your opinions~ enjoy~