Appa

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.O.V: Nichkhun

Everything reminds me of Yoona, I couldn't stop thinking about how much she had cried. I couldn't stop thinking about how confused and hurt Fany looked either. I really have too much on my mind right now. I can't be doing this to both of them, I have to figure out who I truly love and want to be with. As I stare out into the streets, I see Fany. I shook some sense into myself and asked the bus driver to stop the bus. "Ahjussi! Stop right here please!" I get out of the bus and secretly follow Tiffany. It was so late, what was she doing?

P.O.V: Tiffany

It was late at night, but I wanted to get some fresh air. I decided to walk instead of taking the bus because I needed some fresh air. I tried not to think of what had happened. As I got to where I was heading to,  I bought a dozen of red roses. I continued to walk to where I wanted to stop at. 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

She stopped to buy some red roses. I wonder where she's heading, I continue to follow her. I was pretty curious because it was so late at night and she was buying roses. 

P.O.V: Tiffany

A little while later, I arrived up the hill where the flower tree bloomed. Under it, was a tombstone that read, "Hwang Dong Wook." My father.. I haven't been here forever. The last time I had come here was when Grandmother had passed. I would come here on my hardest nights and tell him how I've been so far. "Appa, I'm finally here. I'm finally back. Did you miss me? I missed you very much. Guess what though? I found someone I really like. Your Fany has finally grown."

P.O.V: Nichkhun

Ahh, so this is where little Fany was going, to see her father. I stand behind the bushes, but I hardly see anything because it was dark. I see a tombstone and Fany sits right next to it. But Fany likes someone? Who? When I heard that, my heart dropped. I decided to leave before I hear anything I don't want to hear. Besides, I can't eavesdrop. I get up silently and leave without a trace. I didn't want to leave Fany alone so I decided to go sit somewhere far so I could see her. 

P.O.V: Tiffany

"Appa, remember when you told me to never fall in love? Because you said that boys are jerks? Well, this one's not. His name's Nichkhun. Short story long, I've met him recently and you could say that we basically explored everything together. He never told me he had a girlfriend. I didn't know. I fell. Well, I guess you could say he is a jerk right now. He must have his reasons though. But why am I getting so sad? We have nothing together. Friends are what we are. I can't help my feelings though. I guess I have to live with my feelings." I rest my head on the tree. "Appa, I miss you. Why'd you leave? Couldn't you have just stayed?" Tears dripped from my face to the tombstone. In my head, I could hear his words clearly saying, "I miss you too, Fany-ah." I didn't want to leave, so I got comfortable and sang a song. "We are in an old movie.. We look so happy in it.." I sang and sang my heart out as my tears came out. I then fell asleep.


YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I missed you guys! I finally updated because my friend read your comments and told me to keep writing! Since a lot of you want me to continue this ff, I will! I gotta say, it's not easy though! I can't believe I haven't updated since Nov! I'm SO SORRY guyssssss. I've been catching up with life and reality. I'll try to update more often! Please leave comments! Thank you for coming this far with me! <33333333333333333333