Maybe is it

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.O.V: Nichkhun

I'm tired as ever. But I have to come back home to change and grab some money and then go get my cell from Vic. Anytime now, Yoona could call me. Yoona could be calling me, needing me, needing my help. As I walk up the stairs, I see a girl with a huge bike struggling to find her keys inside her purse. She turns back as she hears me come up the stairs. She bows first before looking up, "annyeonghas-" She pauses and she looks like she's thinking to herself. It's Tiffany. Wow, Seohyun wasn't lying. I awkwardly say, "ah, Seohyun told me you lived here, but I wasn't sure.." She nods, "y-yeah, I live here." she points to her door. I make an oh-so-you-live-here face as I nod my head a couple times. I take out my keys from my pocket and open my door, "I'll get going, I have to be somewhere. Nice to meet you, neighbor." I smile at her and close the door. I'm leaning on the door, thinking, ''wasn't that ahjumma just joking?'' I laugh, "of course she was."

P.O.V: Tiffany

I finally find my keys at the bottom of my purse. I open my door and jump onto my bed. I cuddle up in my bed and listen to music on my cellphone, SNSD's Echo is playing. "A boy like you is a first, you made my heart flutter." Seriously, what is love? I don't believe in it. I fall asleep as the song ends. I then wake up an hour later. I decide to fix my bed and get out for some air. I grab money in case I need it and my favorite book, I wanted read by the lake. The wind breeze is still nice on this hot day. I cannot wait until school finally ends so I can go on vacations and travel. I walk to the lake and take off my sandal on one foot. I step in the lake, it's super cold. But it feels good. I put both feet in and sit down on the grass. ah, this is nice. It should be calm and relaxing like this everyday. It would be less stressing. 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

After getting changed and getting money from my piggy bank, I head out. I step down the stairs and look back at Tiffany's door. "maybe it is." I shake my head and keep stepping down. I take the bus to where I'm supposed to meet Victoria. She's sitting on the dock with her feet in the water. "Victoria." I say softly. She looks back, "oh, Khun, you actually came." I nod and she says in a sad tone, "I'm sorry Khun. I really thought about what I've done, and I was a mess. I was crazy. I'm really sorry." Tears run down her face. I go over and hug her, "gwenchana. It's over now. The past is the past." I let go and she wipes her tears. she then hands me my cellphone. "I won't bother you anymore. but, it seems as if you're looking for Yoona." I nod and she continues, "I'm sorry, but I really have to say this." She takes a deep breath and goes on, "Mianhe Khun-ah, she actually came to Seoul because she ran away with her first love. They decided to come here to live their life. Her "first love" was my ex. He and I were very close, that's how I know." A tear runs down my face, and then others follow. I shake my head, laughing, "don't lie Vic. Yoona loves ME. Yoona belongs with me. we were going to get married after we finish high school! Yoona loves me!" Victoria cuts me off with a hug. I shake her away, "w-where is she?" Tears still roaming down my eyes as I ask her again, "Where is she?!" She shakes her head, "I haven't heard from them ever since. He just told me about his plan, about running away with her." her eyes get teary and she seems scared. I run away, I run as fast as I can, I don't know where, but I keep running. I bump into people but, I don't care. I don't care about anything. I keep running. I finally run out of breath and sit down, I notice that I'm by the lake near my apartment. I take off my shoes and put my feet in the water. Tears, still running down my face as I silently watch the lake shimmer. The dark sky with the stars. I watch every little thing. Then I notice that someone has been looking at me, that someone, was Hwang Tiffany. I look at her, as tears are still falling from my eyes. She comes near, she wraps her arms around me and hugs me tightly. She whispers, "I don't know what the reason is, but, everything will be okay."


heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy readers, kekeke. Sad huh? sorry to make Yoona unnie the "bad person" kekeke. but, I'll try to update another chapter later. keep reading and thanks for supporting!~