back to school

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

P.O.V: Nichkhun

I wake up to Tiffany's alarm clock and the sun shining on my face. I slowly open my eyes as Tiffany rubs my head, "yah, get up. we've missed too much school." I tilt my head up to check the time, it was only 6:30 in the morning. I let my head fall back down on the pillow and say, "why are we up so early? five more minutes, Fany-ah." She throws a pillow at me and says, "what time do you even wake up for school? we need to eat breakfast and cook up a morning meal for InSuk and his mother. get up!" I shoot my head up, "oh yeah, InSuk." I run to the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth and hair. I quickly change out of my bed clothes in the bathroom. Tiffany was ready before I was because she woke up earlier. She was cooking some pancakes in my kitchen because she brought over some food from her place. As I walked in the kitchen, she was already done eating and was cooking something else for InSuk and his mother. My plate was set up nicely on the kitchen table, I ate silently as Fany cooked.

P.O.V: Tiffany

School starts in about thirty minutes and we aren't even on our way to school. I have to quickly cook a morning meal for InSuk and his mother. Nichkhun also needs to hurry up and finish his breakfast! I guess we could be a little late today. As Nichkhun was finishing up, I bring the meal to InSuk and his mother. They thank me but I was in a hurry so I couldn't stay to watch them finish their meal. Fortunately, we made it to school in time. We both walk into class and the teacher asks us why we haven't been in school in the past days after I got out of the hospital. I guess Khun told the school about me being in the hospital. I try to avoid eye contact with the teacher, but Khun answers, "uh, the doctor said that Fany had to avoid staying indoors. So I thought it'd be better if I stayed with her since I was the one who caused the accident." Khun said quickly. I give him a suspicious look, I wonder if the doctor really said that. The teacher seems to have accepted that answer anyways, so I just shrug it off.

P.O.V: Nichkhun

I'm still a little worried about what the doctor had said to me. I want Tiffany to be safe. I drift off as the teacher speaks, I fell asleep. Luckily, I didn't get caught, but each time I had my head down, Tiffany kept trying to wake me up. I ignored her each time. Finally the classes end and it's lunch time. I couldn't stand being in class. Everything was always about the same stuff and I could never focus. Wooyoung waved over to me to get my attention, "what's good? is that Tiffany girl doing okay? No bad news right?" I nod my head, "no bad news." He nods back, "that's good. are you free this afternoon? we should chill." I think for a bit, am I free? Will Tiffany need help? Will she be fine? I think she'll be okay, especially with InSuk and his mother's help. I nod, "I'm free, what are you guys planning to do?" He says, "play ball. 2 on 2." 

P.O.V: Tiffany

I saw Khun talking to that one guy I sat with in History class, what was his name? Woohyun? it was Woo something. Khun sees me and waves goodbye to his friend and walk towards me with arms in the air, "Fany! gosh, the classes are so boring! We should've never came back to school!" I laugh, "Right right. haha, what're you doing today? Wanna join in for some fun at my place with InSuk?" I said happily. He frowned, "you should've told me earlier! I made plans with Wooyoung!" he said sadly. "Hahah, it's okay then. You'll miss out!" After school ends, we walk different ways. I was going to have some ultra fun with InSuk today! I bought a lot of games to play with him and his mother. It'll be fun! I skip happily to the bus. 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

I was walking to the park that Wooyoung told me to go to, when I remembered that I have forgotten to give Fany the key to my apartment room. I guess it's alright, I don't think it'll take long and she could stay with InSuk for awhile. I change out of my uniforms in the park bathroom and go 1 on 1 with Wooyoung. This guy. Wow, he was tough. 


i am so sorry I haven't been updating! I'm kind of getting bored of this story now though. but, I'll try to make it more interesting! anyways, I've been gone because of Volleyball and the first week of school. I've been having practice everyday and a few games that don't end until late at night. I'll try to update as much as I can and thank you for being patient! Enjoyyyyyyyyy~