just a coincidence?

& Just Like That, We Fell In Love

hey guys~ sorry I didn't update yersterday, I was really lazy! kekek.


P.O.V: Tiffany

"a-aniyo! w-we don't know each other at all!" I say quickly and then quickly added, "mianhe, ahjumma, I yelled because I was quite shocked." the guy wearing the mickey mouse shirt then says jokingly, "wae? do I not fit your standards? keke." he laughs cutely. "a-aniyo!" I say loudly and quickly look away while scratching my head. "well, even if you children don't know each other, get to know each other. you guys make a perfect match!" the ahjumma walks away smiling. I bow to her as she leaves. I try to escape the awkwardness and get into Seo's cafe, but as I'm walking, my foot decided that it wanted to trip my other foot, I fall to the ground. Then I hear someone say, gwenchana-yo?" I notice that it's the guy with the Mickey Mouse shirt streching his hand to help me up. I quickly get up on my own while being so embarrassed I can't even look up. I quickly say, "I, I-I'm alright, gomawo." and walk away quickly. aissshh~ so embarrassing. 

P.O.V: Nichkhun

kekek, what a funny girl. I haven't laughed ever since I got here, such a clumsy girl. she's a cute one. kekekek, that has made my day less awkward because of the girls that have been whispering about me. they're actually still whispering about me, but now it's, "oh, he's so cool." or "he's such a gentleman! otteoke?!" or "I wish I was her~!" Only a week in Korea and I'm already this tired. Ah~, Yoona-ah, where are you? I miss you. 

P.O.V: Tiffany

I have never been so embarrassed ever since that milk incident at school! He was so handsome too! I mean, I know I'd never get a chance with a guy like that, but It'll be better to just not get involved at all. aissshh~. I then enter the cafe again and tell Seo everything, she laughs at me. "unnie, gwenchana, it's not like you'll ever see him again! just be glad he's not a guy from our school!" Seo says as she's eating her lunch on a break. "yah, don't jinx it please!" I say as I hit her gently. "Whimoon High school, let's just hope he isn't"

P.O.V: Nichkhun

Whimoon High School, eh? Oh~ sounds nice. I'm glad my aunt assigned me there. Let's see if i'll fit in.

Monday, a school day.

P.O.V: Tiffany

I'm in class talking to some of my friends and Seohyun comes in, "ya unnie, did you know there will be a new student in class today? I hope it's a girl, we need more girls in this class." 

"wae? school is almost over. ah~ maybe it's because the boy who sat by me, Choi Minho left to study abroad eh? He was a smart kid, he deserved the offer." I say as I'm looking at the door but then look back to Seohyun to talk to her about what we should do after school.

P.O.V: Nichkhun

 As I walk in the school, I can hear the girls whispering. I'm already getting tired of this, but, I'm not here for fun. I roll my eyes, and that kind of shuts them up. I quietly walk into my classroom because I don't want to be introduced to the class, I go and find an empty seat. the only empty seat is next to a girl with long hair. I can't see her because she's facing the other way but I hope she's not like those other girls I saw in the hallway, staring at me like I will be theirs. but I decide to introduce myself to the girl anyways. 

P.O.V: Tiffany

I'm still talking to Seohyun but then she looks over my shoulder and says, "ah, unfortunately, the new student is not a girl." I was about to turn and look, then feel a tap on my shoulder, I look next to me and I see the Mickey Mouse boy, "annyeong, I'm Nichk- oh, it's you!" I fall out of my seat super surprised and confused but with his fast reflexes, he catches my hand and says, "I got you." 


What do you think? I made this chapter long, well it might not be long, but it felt really long writing it! kekek, I'm so excited! LOLOL, I thought the last scene was pretty cute. I can so imagine this scene. kekek, Tiffany is so cute!