The Answer

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Wild & y

"I DON'T CARE! ITS OVER!" you screamed over the phone.

In a hurry before he came back, you called your brother.

"Oh? Haneul ah!" JB exclaimed when he answered the call.

"O... O... Oppa..." you stuttered.

JB knew you were crying straight away as he heard you start ro sniffle and stutter.

"Yah! Why?! What happened?!" JB asked panickingly and the rest of Got7 looked at him worriedly.

"I... I broke up with him... He sounded angry on the phone... I'm scared if he comes back," you said, shivering.

JB's eyes widened.

"Stay there! You hear me?! I'll come get you!" JB instructed and he quickly hung up.

JB ran to his room to get his wallet and jacket.

"Hyung! Where are you going?" Bambam asked.

"Haneul's in trouble..." JB said as he wore his jacket.

Jackson snapped his head towards where JB was and his heart started beating fast, worried for you.

"Hold on! I'm going with you!" Jackson said as he ran to grab his wallet and jacket.

After leaving Mark in charge until JB got back, the two of them left in a hurry to help you. JB knew where you hid your key and opened the door of your apartment with it.

"Haneul?!" JB shouted.

The both of them began to panic as you didn't answer.

"Lets split up and find her," Jackson suggested.

JB went off to the kitchen while Jackson went to your room.

"Haneul ah?" he called out.

"I... I'm here..." you whimpered.

"What? Where are---" Jackson said halfway until he saw you.

You were sitting down at the corner of your room, hiding behind the bedside counter table. He sat down in front of you and looked at you all over.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?!" Jackson asked worriedly.

You were trembling and you just answered him by shaking your head. Seeing that you looked so weak, he carried you in his arms swiftly. The two of you went out of the room.

"JB ah! I found her!" Jackson yelled and JB came out to the living room quickly.

JB sighed in relief when he saw you.

"You're not staying here... Jackson's taking you back to the dorm while I pack your stuff," JB said and again, you just nodded.

So you and Jackson were on the way back to the dorm, halfway, when you tapped his shoulder.

"I... I can walk now," you said, partly feeling bad that he already carried you for 10 minutes straight.

"We'll be reaching in 5 minutes anyway... and you're still trembling so I'll just carry you," Jackson said.

"Why... Why did you come to help?" you asked and he stopped walking.

He remembered what Mark said and he was thinking about everyone that was counting on him to succeed in this career... then he thought about you.

"I... I don't know whether to say the truth..." Jackson answered sadly.

You sighed.

"No... Just forget I asked," you said in defeat.

"Haneul ah?" He called out.

"Hm?" you mumbled.

"When you make a decision, do you think about the happiness of the people around you that love you or would you think about your happiness?" Jackson asked.

"I... I would think about my own happiness," you answered.

"Really? Why?" He asked.

"If the people who love you really love you, when they realise you made a decision that makes you happy, they'll continue loving you anyway," you explained.

So Jackson thought about it some more and when the two of you reached the floor where the dorm was at, he placed you down on the floor gingerly. Then all of a sudden, he held you hand making you jump slightly at his touch.

"I don't care about you... as an acquintance... or as JB's sister. I care about you in a way that... I'm not supposed to. I care about you because I like you and not the friendly way," Jackson confessed carefully.

You let his words sink in and your heart started to flutter.

"The reason why I acted differently around Yerin and Jimin was because I'm comfortable with them. When I'm with you, I feel so awkward because I want to show you my heart but I can't so I feel uncomfortable. But I want to take... ridiculous selcas with you, I want to be able to joke and laugh with you as we walk and I want to be able to carry you in my arms for as long as I can because... Because that's how much I like you," Jackson said, not able to contain his feelings anymore.

"Jackson... I don't know... what to say," you stuttered nervously.

He stood closer to you, leaving little space in between. Your mind told you to step back but your heart told you to stay close to him.

"I like you, Im Hanuel. Do you like me too?" Jackson asked.

"Jackson... I'm not supposed to..." you said nervously.

"That's not what I'm asking," Jackson said bluntly.

The two of you looked into one another's eyes and you thought hard.

"I can't take this anymore," Jackson said, all of a sudden.

He crashed his lips against yours and you were caught by surprise. He kissed you passionately and after a while, you kissed back. Then the kiss became slower and the two of you pulled away.

"I got my answer..." Jackson said with a slight smile on his face.