What Are We?

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Wild & y

"NOONA!!!"

You spun around and saw Yugyeom and Bambam running towards you. They hugged you and swung you around making you laugh. They settled you down on the floor and smiled at you brightly.

"You two greet me like this everyday since I left, you know that?" you said, smiling.

"We know!" they exclaimed in unison.

"We still miss you living with us. You were with us for like a day or two but still we loved having you around," Yugyeom said.

"You two can still visit me here!" you said.

Then the bell rang again and you saw Mark walk in. He smiled slightly at you.

"Oppa! I haven't seen you around since I moved out!" you said as you gave him a quick hug.

"Ah... Yah... Sorry, Haneul. I just couldn't find the time," he said.

"Has everyone visited you?" Bambam asked.

"Um... Yeah, you all visited me even Jimin and Yerin come down sometimes to chat," you said... lying a bit.

Mark knew you were lying. Jackson seemed moody the past few days and he could figure out that you and him weren't on good terms.

"Noona, we have to go now! See you soon!" Yugyeom said after checking his watch.

"Okay! See you!" you said as you watched the two maknaes leave.

"Haneul ah... Have you seen Jackson?" Mark asked.

"Ah... Jackson? He came the night that I left," you said.

"Oh... May I ask what happened?" Mark asked.

"Um... Nothing much. He just told me that he'd come visit some time," you said, not wanting to place a burden on Mark with your problems.

"Ah... I see... Okay then, Oppa will visit you again," Mark said and then he left.

You watched him leave and then you sighed. You wondered how Jackson was doing... eventhough you tried not to. The two of you have not seen one another since that night... which was a month ago. Everyone had visited you... except him.

"Even Mark oppa came... He must really hate me," you thought to yourself.

LATER ON...

"Hahahaha!!!"

Your eyes widened as the hyena like laughter filled the cafe. You turned around and saw Jackson. His hair was now down and he looked more youthful and less intimidating. He had a bright smile on his face which made you both happy and sad. Then you realised... he came in with a girl, it was Jia of Miss A.

"Noona, what do you want?" He asked her.

"Errr... Anything, what's nice here?" she asked.

"... Not much, the service isn't realky good either," Jackson said coldly.

You heard him of course... since his voice was the loudest in the cafe and there were only the three of you there. You were hurt by his words... but you remembered him saying he hated you and that you'd understand. Just then, he came to the cashier to order.

"Hello, are you blind?" he asked as he waved a hand in front of you because you were just staring into blank space.

"Huh? Ah... Yes, may I take your order?" you asked.

If Jackson wanted to act this way, you were fine with it. You did hurt him so as long as he got what he wanted it was fine to you.

"Two iced lattes... One with whipped cream and one without," he said firmly before sitting back.

You came to the table several minutes later to serve the drinks.

"Thank you!" Jia said and you smiled politely.

Jackson just roughly took his drink from your hands and took a sip. He spit a bit out on a piece of tissue making Jia and you shocked.

"What's this?" he asked angrily.

"Um... Iced latte," you said, your lips quivering.

"Are you still like this? EVEN AFTER YOU LEFT, YOU STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN STRONGER?! CAN'T YOU FIGHT BACK FOR YOURSELF?!" he yelled suddenly.

"Yah! Jackson Wang!" Jia scolded.

"IF YOU WERE GOING TO LEAVE YOU MIGHT AS WELL HAVE GOTTEN BETTER! WHY ARE YOU STILL THE SAME?!" he shouted as he stood up.

"That's it! I am leaving!" Jia said, infuriated.

The whole time your hands were trembling and you were just zoning out. It was a habit whenever someone was being mean to you. Your whole body would tremble and you'd try to tune out everything. All of a sudden, he grabbed hold of your wrist making you come back to reality.

"IM HANEUL!!!" he shouted.

"Let go of me!!!" you screamed as you tried to break free of his grasp.

"Now you're finally trying to defend yourself? When are you going to change?!" he asked angrily.

"LET GO!!!" you shouted and you broke free.

"We need to talk," Jackson said.

"No, we don't. You need to leave," you said firmly.

"NO I AM NOT LOSING YOU AGAIN! I LET YOU LEAVE BEFORE AND THIS TIME I AM GOING TO FIGHT FOR YOU!" Jackson said stubbornly.

You just looked at him... surprised at what he just said.

"I let you leave that night... I just let you go... I don't hate you... I hate me," Jackson said.

"Jackson... You don't need someone like me in your life," you said, as you started to sniffle.

"The past month has been nothing but a routine for me. Wake up, bathe, eat, schedule, eat, bathe and sleep. I've been doing that everyday for the past month. When you came along I did that exact same routine... except the difference was that. I looked forward to waking up every single day when you were with me," Jackson confessed.

It made you smile as you started to shed some tears.

"I told you before... I'm still fighting my own insecurities," you said.

Jackson came closer and held your hands.

"We'll fight them together..." he said.

He leaned his forehead against yours.

"... But I'm scared..." you said.

"Then I'll make you braver..." he said.

"But I'm ugly..." you said.

"Then I'll make you beautiful..." he said.

"But I'm weak..." you said.

"Then I'll make you stronger..." he said.

"Why are you not listening?" you asked.

"Why aren't you?" He asked back.

"... Wang Jackson..." you said, trying to sound firm.

"Im Haneul..." Jackson teased back.

"... Can I ask you something?" you asked and he nodded.

"What are we?" you asked.

Jackson thought about it long and hard. After years of working hard, he wanted to do something fot himself... even if that meant breaking the rules.

"Boyfriend and Girlfriend..." Jackson answered.