Getting A Little Green

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Wild & y

It was your first off day and you were just lounging around when all of a sudden, there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" you asked loudly from the living room.

"The guy that said something lame and cheesy to you!"

You knew exactly who the person was and a wide smile spread across your face. You opened the door and there stood JR.

"Jinyoung ah! Why are you here?" you asked.

"JB told me to come fetch you. He would've asked Jackson but he was still sleeping," JR said.

You were a little bit sad that Jackson could've been the one... but you told yourself about what happened last night and didn't think about it anymore.

"Where are we going?" you asked 

"Just the basketball court behind the company building. We already made some food and we packed some mats so its kind of a picnic, I guess," JR said with a smile on his face.

"Really?! Let me just change clothes! Give me 10 minutes!" you said and you let the door open for him to come in and rest for a bit.

 

The two of you were chatting happily and after several minutes, you two reached the basketball court. Everyone was playing basketball and you were laughing at Jackson trying to get the ball from Yugyeom who held it over his head.

"Yah! Yah, Maknae!!!" Jackson yelled, annoyed.

Everyone laughed and Yugyeom handed the ball to him since he did feel sorry eventhough he was laughing. Jackson then turned around to see you and JR walking side by side towards the bench. Mark followed his gaze and chuckled.

"I see that someone's a little green today..." Mark teased.

"No, I'm not!" Jackson argued in a childish tone.

"JR and Noona are just friends, Hyung. You know that right?" Yugyeom asked.

"Of course!" Jackson said... but then he glanced back at you and JR again to make sure you two weren't doing anything funny.

"JR ah! Lets play ball!" Mark yelled.

"Ah, okay!" JR yelled back.

"Hwaiting!" you cheered on and JR ran off to play.

"Haish... Its so hot today..." Jackson sighed as he sat on the bench beside you.

You spotted a cold can of coke and held it out in front of him. He looked at you, confused.

"You said you were hot," you said.

Jackson took it and smiled cheekily.

"Well... I am hot, I guess..." Jackson said cheesily as he gulped down the can of coke.

It made you laugh and shake your head.

"You like these kind of jokes huh?" Jackson asked, laughing at yoh laughing.

You continued laughing making Jackson laugh as well. Then you laughed some more because Jackson's laugh was funny and that also made him laugh more. JB looked over at you two from the basketball court.

"Yah! Are you two on a date?!" JB teased and everyone laughed.

You two stopped laughing and you started blushing.

"No! We are not!" Jackson argued childishly.

Jackson went to play again while JR came to sit beside you to rest. You noticed a bandage around his hand.

"Oh! Are you okay?" you asked, concerned.

"Yeah... I just injured my hand while playing futsal yesterday. Aish... Shouldn't have played basketball," JR said.

"Here let me put on another bandage," you offered.

You carefully took out the previous bandage and put on another one. Jackson looked over and didn't see the bandage so he thought you were tracing your fingers over his palm. He gritted his teeth and exhaled. You wrapped the bandage around carefully.

"Okay, done!" you said.

"Thanks, Haneul! You're not going to play with the rest?" He asked.

"And go against JB? Nah..." you sighed in defeat making JR laugh.

Half an hour passed and you and Bambam laid out the mats while the rest served the food and drinks. Once everything was set up, everyone sat down and started eating.

"Haneul ah! Could you pass a can of coke, please?" JR asked.

However, before you could grab one, Jackson grabbed it and gave it to JR.

"Here you go," Jackson said.

Everyone looked at him. Mark, Bambam and you were the ones in between Jackson and the box of drinks.

"Why did you do that?" JB asked, chuckling in disbelief.

"Hm?" Jackson mumbled, looking blur.

"I'm a gentleman, thats why..." he answered playfully.

"A green gentleman," Mark mumbled.

Jackson slapped Mark's thigh making Mark yelp in pain. Mark leaned his body against Bambam, covering the area where Jackson slapped with his palm and gritting his teeth.

"Okay, I know you're weird... but you're acting weirder today. What's up?" JB asked.

"You were fine this morning... Until... Oh..." Youngjae said halfway until he kind of got the hint that it was because of you.

"What?" JB asked, still clueless.

Youngjae laughed at Jackson and Jackson went over to cover his mouth. JR then figured it out and laughed as well. Bambam and Yugyeom looked questioningly at the whole situation until Mark whispered to them and they laughed as well. The only ones blur about the situation were you and your brother, JB.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... Okay, okay. I get it, I'll keep my distance," JR said, still chuckling.

Jackson smacked JR's arm continuosly because he was already embarassed enough.

"Ah... What's happening?" JB sighed and you shook your head at him, also lost.

"Haneul ah, what's your favourite colour?" Mark asked.

"Um... I like Mint green," you answered.

With that, Mark, JR, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom laughed hysterically (because Jackson was being "green" with envy) while Jackson started to blush terribly.