Introduction to Jackson Wang

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Wild & y

"KIDS!!! WAKE UP!!!" JB yelled as he went from room to room, waking the members up.

"Jackson ah... Wake up," Mark said as he shook Jackson gently.

Jackson  sat up, his eye mask still on. Slowly and sleepily, he took it off and saw Mark grabbing a towel and a clean set of clothes before walking out the room. Jackson let out a long, loud yawn and stood up. He walked out and saw JB hurrying around, making sure that everyone was getting ready. JB paused in front of his own room and sighed.

"Is Youngjae is still asleep?" Jackson asked sleepily and JB nodded.

"I'll wake him up. Go do what else you're supposed to do," Jackson offered.

A bright smile was plastered on JB's face and he charged forward to hug Jackson.

"Thanks, Jackson! I can always count on you!" JB exclaimed before running off to prepare breakfast.

Jackson walked in to see a peacefully sleeping Youngjae, conquering the whole mattress with his arms and legs spread out. A devilish smile spread across Jackson's face as he stood near Youngjae.

"Youngjae ah~ Wake up~" Jackson said in a feminine voice but as always, Youngjae didn't move a muscle.

Out of the blue, Jackson lied down on Youngjae making his eyes flutter open in shock.

"HYUNG!" Youngjae shouted, trying to bear the weight of a Hong Kong athelete who was on top of him.

"WAKE UP, YOUNGJAE!!!" Jackson sang in his husky voice before running out the room, laughing his hyena-like laugh.

 

TIMESKIP: WAITING ROOM

"A~~~~"

"It's not working... So stop fronting... I know you want me. Let's start talking~"

The room was filled with raps and singing as the boys were practising in their waiting room while having their hair and makeup done.

"Kids, we have to go backstage now!" the manager announced.

Everyone hurriedly walked in a group, rehearsing their lines in their head.

"JACKSON!"

"WHAT?!" Jackson yelled, shocked.

Mark and JB were staring at him with wide eyes.

"We've been calling your name a few times already. Are you okay?" JB asked.

"Huh? Yeah... I'm fine, just nervous," Jackson answered.

In fact, he was more than nervous, he was stressed. He had landed wrongly after flipping in one of their performances and he wasn't in the best condition.

"Okay, guys gather around!" JB announced.

The 7 boys gathered in a circle and joined their heads together, holding their hands in the middle of the circle.

"Lets do our best for the fans and make everyone proud. We've rehearsed for months so lets show people what Got7 is made of! GOT7!!!......." JB cheered.

"FIGHTING!!!" the 6 of them cheered before running on stage.

TIMESKIP: AFTER THE PERFORMANCE

The 7 boys came back to the waiting room, drenched with sweat. Jackson removed his jacket and gave it to one of the stylists before slumping down onto the sofa. Yet again, like every other performance, Jackson was on the verge of beating himself up for not giving his best.

"Jackson hyung, you did well!" Bambam complimented, knowing his hyung's usual behaviour after a performance.

"Yeah, yeah... Sure..." Jackson said, not in the mood.

"Hey! We're eating dinner at the cafe across the company building! My treat!" JB exclaimed and everyone clapped happily except for Jackson who was wiping away his sweat.

"Also... I want to introduce you kids to my sister! So please, be nice to her! Especially you, Jackson Wang! She's sensitive!" JB warned.

"Hais! Okay, okay! I won't be too naughty..." Jackson said, although a mischievous smirk was showing on his face.