The Fall

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Wild & y

"Jackson... I'm scared..." you said.

You were in the alley behind the cafe, someone else had already taken over the shift so you just signed out. You called Jackson the minute you left.

"Haneul, trust me. No one is going to know," Jackson whispered.

It was during the break of IGot7 where they were all at the temple. He was standing near a corner to talk to you.

"Jackson, there could be other pictures. I think we have to tell the rest," you said.

"You know what they're going to say..." Jackson sighed.

"I know but I don't think we have a choice," you said sadly.

"JACKSON! PARK JINYOUNG SUNBAENIM IS CALLING FOR YOU!" his manager yelled.

"I'll call you later, okay? Don't worry, I'll take care of it," Jackson said reassuringly before hanging up.

Jackson held the manager's phone to his ear and took a deep breath in.

"Hello?" he greeted.

"Jackson ah, it appears that you're in a middle of a scandal," JYP said.

"Sir, I just wanted to say---" Jackson said halfway.

"But we have a solution!" JYP said.

"Huh?" Jackson asked.

"You know of that idol singer that some fans want you with? Go on a date with her," JYP suggested.

"HUH?! You mean Bora of Sistar?! WHY?!" Jackson asked in a loud, panicky tone.

"You announced before that you liked atheletic girls so some fans have been "shipping" you and her together," JYP explained.

"Sunbae..." Jackson sighed.

"Jackson ah, Got7 fans are currently sad or angry. If some of them see you dating another idol that they love, they'll completely forget about the whole scandal. I'm not asking you to date her for real just... go out on one date! Just one to calm the fans down," JYP said.

"Sunbae, isn't there any other way?" Jackson asked desperately.

"Yah! Just listen to me and everything will be fine! She's probably on her way down to the set so be nice!" JYP said before hanging up.

"SUNBAE!!! UGH!!!" Jackson yelled frustratedly.

LATER ON... AT GOT7'S DORM...

You came in with bags full of food... and welcomed by eyes that were scanning those bags.

"Gosh... You guys must be hungry," you said as you took out the food and laid them all out on the floor.

"We only ate temple food!!! And we didn't eat a lot just in case we couldn't finish," JR complained.

"Okay, okay, I brought a lot of stuff," you said.

Then you realised... Jackson was awfully quiet. He was sitting right in front of you but he couldn't seem to be able to look at you. He seemed... distant and far away, like you couldn't reach out for him.

"Jackson ah, how was dating another idol?" JB asked as he sat down beside you.

You raised an eyebrow at him but he avoided your gaze.

"... It was okay," he said, sounding weak.

"You looked happy! I mean you're into sports and Bora is into sports... You're strong and she's fast... You're handsome and she's super hot! You two would be a perfect couple!" Mark exclaimed.

By this time, you just couldn't believe anything. You were just staring at the now empty plastic bag that was between you and Jackson. Just staring at it... as you let tears fill your eyes.

"But she is pretty! She finished school... she has a great figure... AND SHE RAPS TOO LIKE YOU! HYUNG! SHE'S THE PERFECT GIRL FOR YOU!" Bambam said.

"Okay, okay..." Jackson said.

"Um... Excuse me for a second, guys..." you said, not showing anyone your face as you stood up and walked into JR's (currently yours) room.

As soon as you closed the glass doors, the tears started to flow down. You felt your heart being stabbed and placed your fist over it, knocking it on your chest to calm down the pain. Jackson... the one who said all those sweet things to you... calling you special, pretty. You started to ask yourself, Why did I even believe him?

"Noona?"

You turned around and saw Youngjae at the other side of the glass door. You opened it and smiled while wiping away the tears.

"Oh! Youngjae ah," you said, trying to sound happy.

It was just your thing... smiling eventhough your heart was breaking.

"I'm... sorry..." Youngjae said.

"Hahaha... Nah... I'm fine... I'll be fine," you replied.

"If its any consolation, I used to feel down around all 6 of them since they are all so good looking. I felt embarassed and ashamed for no reasonable reason," he said and you just smiled slightly and nodded.

"HANEUL! YOUNGJAE! COME ON, THERE'S JUST A FEW KIMBAPS LEFT!!!" you heard JR yell.

Youngjae looked at you and you nodded.

"WE'RE COMING!!!" Youngjae shouted back.

It was 10 o'clock... and you were out alone, walking around the estate. You heard a pair of slow footsteps following you from behind. You knew who they belonged to... you just weren't in the mood to talk to him.

"I wanted to tell you..." Jackson said and you stopped in front of him.

"It just happened so fast," he said.

"... Its fine..." you said, emotionlessly and you continued walking.

Just then, he ran and stopped right in front of you.

"But I still love you, Haneul... That date was set up by JYP," Jackson explained.

"Okay..." you said emotionlessly again.

"Hah... I'm sorry, Jackson... but please don't follow me," you said.

You walked around him and continued walking.

"IF YOU'RE ANGRY THEN YELL AT ME!!! HIT ME! CURSE ME FACE TO FACE!!!" Jackson yelled.

You stopped again and you curled your fingers to form fists. You walked back to him and you started punching his torso. He didn't budge no matter how hard you punched or shoved him since he was too strong.

"I HATE YOU!!!" you yelled and you threw the last punch at his chest and took a step back.

You were crying again and your hair was in a slight mess. Jackson looked at you and his eyes started to sting with tears.

"I hate you! I hate you for letting me believe that you... you actually liked me!!! BUT NO MATTER HOW MUCH I HATE YOU, I HATE MYSELF MORE FOR ACTUALLY LETTING MYSELF BELIEVE THAT I WAS SPECIAL!!!" you screamed.

You squatted down on the ground and buried your face in your knees, letting more tears flow. Jackson started to cry as well and he slowly approached you. He placed his hand on his shoulder but you stood up and shoved him away.

"Don't!!! Just don't touch me! Don't come near me... I hate you!!!" you cried out and you broke into a run, leaving Jackson standing there crying alone.