The Big Reveal

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Wild & y

There was a gathering at the cafe. Apparently it was some event organised by JYP, "some celebration" JB explained to you. JYP being JYP was still trying to get Jackson to date Bora eventhough Jackson had already told him no... so he invited Bora to the event.

"SUNBAE!!!" Jackson whined on the phone when he found out.

"YAH! Just talk to her, okay! HANGING UP!" JYP said childishly.

"SUN--- SUNBAE!!! HAISSSHHHHH..." Jackson whined as he hung up as well.

You were beside him on the sofa.

"Bora is coming, isn't she?" you asked.

Jackson looked at you sympathetically. You were told by your manager to cater during the event so you were going to see Bora and Jackson talking to one another so closely... IN THE SAME ROOM AND YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING.

"It's okay, I'll be fine," you said.

"Its not that. When this happens, I'm going to have to look really... happy. Can't you not come? I don't want you to feel more insecure," Jackson asked, worried for you.

"No... I'll have to get used to these kinds of things if I'm dating you anyway. I should get used to it," you said, trying to reassure him.

LATER ON...

You were setting up some balloons at the entrance of the cafe when you saw Bora walking up to you.

"Excuse me, will this be where the JYP celebration is held?" she asked politely.

You couldn't hate her as much as you wanted to. She seemed nice.

"Yes, it is. Um... But you're a bit too early, Miss," you said.

"Ah... It's okay. I'll just sit down and wait for it to start then," she said before going in.

"Haish... Why is she so nice?!" you asked yourself in an angry tone.

You were serving the food on a long table when you heard the doorbell ring.

"Noona ah!"

You took a glance towards the sound and just as you expected... it was Jackson. He greeted Bora with a bright, cheeky smile and gave her a quick hug.

"Jackson ah, have you eaten?" Bora asked... with a lot of aegyo making your blood boil slightly.

"Not yet but I'll just eat when the event starts," he answered politely.

It made your heart ache that you had to see this... and that Jackson had to do this to protect your identity.

TIME SKIP: EVENT JUST STARTED

Music was booming throughout the cafe, it turned into a mini club. Turned out that the celebration was for the JYP Nation concert. You were at the food table, making sure that all the trays were full of food.

"Excuse me..."

"Ah... Sor---" you turned around and saw Jackson smiling slightly at you.

"Yah... Isn't this too dangerous?" you turned back to the front and said softly to him.

Jackson grabbed a plate and placed some appetizers on it.

"What was I supposed to do? I saw you alone," he said cheesily makinng you chuckle.

"Jackson ah!" JYP yelled from across the cafe.

"Well... I guess I have to go now," Jackson sighed.

You turned to look at his face and he looked a bit stressed and worried. Secretly, you held his hand underneath the table, since that was all you could do. He gave your hand a quick squeeze back before releasing it and walking away.

"Yes?" he asked JYP.

"Jackson ah... Sit beside me. I want to make a few announcements," he instructed and Jackson did as he was told.

In a short time, the rest of the idols settled down at their tables, including those who were invited from other companies. The music stopped and JYP clinked his wine glass with his knife, focusing everyone's attention on him.

"As everyone knows... JYP NATION WILL FINALLY HAVE ANOTHER CONCERT!!!" JYP exclaimed.

"WOOOAHHHH!!!!" the wild members from JYP nation yelled enthusiastically.

"AND... I also have another announcement..." JYP said.

Then he looked down at Jackson and smiled.

"Starship Entertainment and JYP are in a middle of a contract... One of the terms is to have you and Bora become an item," JYP said softly, away from the microphone.

Jackson's and Bora's eyes widened.

"No! I'm not agreeing to that!" Jackson argued.

"Jackson ah..." JB warned from where he was sitting.

"Sunbae, I'm sorry but I can't agree," Jackson said.

"Yah! Why are you getting cold feet now?! Are you with someone else?" JYP asked.

In a fit, Jackson stood up, pounding the table with his fists in the process.

"YES!" he exploded.

Everyone looked at one another, not knowing what the situation was now.

"Yah... What's happening?" JB asked as he walked to Jackson.

You were in the middle of the cafe, a bottle of sparkling water in one hand. You were shocked by what you saw, also not knowing what was going on. Just then, he walked up to you, not breaking eye contact. Got7 stood up straight away.

"What is that kid doing?" JB asked himself, frustrated by Jackson's sudden change in behavior.

Everyone was focused on the two of you.

"Jackson, what are you doing?" you asked.

"Something I should have done from the start," Jackson answered.

He held your hand and brought you to the front. Mark closed his eyes, knowing what was happening now. He then glared at Jackson but Jackson didn't care, as much as he wanted please everyone, he couldn't.

"I have something to say," Jackson announced.

"Hyung..." Youngjae called out, trying to stop him but Jackson ignored him.

"I've been dating someone for quiite some time now and that girl is standing beside me," he announced.

Everyone stared at Jackson... while JB stared at you.

"Haneul... Is that true?" JB asked, a look of absolute heartbreak on his face.

You felt relieved... but then you saw your brother's face and all you felt was guilt.

"Jaebum oppa..." you sighed.

"All thiis time... After all I did... You lied to me?" he asked, mad at you.

You were about to say something when Jackson stood in front of you, protecting you.

"It's all my fault. I was the one that told her to keep it a scecret, she wanted to tell you but I told her not to," Jackson explained.

In a fit of rage, JB stormed out of the cafe and you ran off to talk to him. While that was happening, Jackson was being glared down by the rest of s, except Youngjae. JYP and the rest oof guests slowly left, leaving just them left. Just then, Mark approached Jackson.

"You... don't deserve to have my trust anymore," Mark said in a cold tone.

"Hyung..." Jackson sighed but Mark just left the cafe.

"I... I'll go back to the dorm first," Yugyeom said before leaving.

JR came forward to Jackson and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"... Its okay... It must have been hard on the two of you, right?" JR asked sympathetically.

Jackson nodded and leaned his forehead on JR's shoulder, letting a few tears flow. Bambam and Youngjae came closer to comfort him as well.

"Its okay, Hyung... We're still here for you," Bambam said reassuringly.

"We'll stand up for you two," Youngjae said.

You and Jackson could finally be "We" instead of "You and me"... but then comes change... and with change comes destruction and collapse.