I Don't Know...

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Wild & y

"Yeah!!! Let's go!!!" Mark exclaimed excitedly.

The manager had allowed those over 17 years old to go clubbing... under close supervision by the company's workers of course.

Bambam and Yugyeom sat down quietly on their L shaped sofa, frowns on their faces.

"You guys go ahead. I'll stay at home and take care of the maknaes, clubbing isn't really my thing anyway," JB said with his chic, slurry tone.

"Ei~ JB!" Jackson whined.

In the end, Mark, Jackson, JR and Youngjae went. Well, Youngjae wanted to stay but... Jackson had his ways to convince him, ahem, ahem, threathen him that he'd wake Youngjae up the next day.

The 4 of them arrived at the club with the 3 of them pumped up and Youngjae feeling awkward.

"JACKSON AH! COULD YOU ORDER SOME DRINKS FOR US?! NON-ALCOHOL OF COURSE!!" JR screamed as the music was booming in the club.

Jackson nodded and Youngjae followed seeing that Mark and JR went off to dance. They arrived at the bar and ordered 4 cans of coke.

"HANEUL AH!"

Jackson turned to his side and saw a drunk man around his age, talking to someone on the phone.

"No... Nope, can't be..." Jackson said to himself.

"Yah! YAH! IM HANEUL!!! I WON'T BE COMING HOME TODAY!!! I'N HANGING UP!!!" the man shouted and then he hung up immediately.

Jackson glared at the man as he downed another shot of liquor. Just then, a girl in a short, tight dress arrived and sat on the man's lap. She wrapped her legs around his waist and they started making out. Jackson looked away, disgusted by what he saw... until something caught his eye. He saw the man's mobile screen light up and saw that you were calling him. Your photo was shown and it was a picture of you kissing the man's cheek. Jackson looked away again and closed his eyes, not knowing what to do.

"HYUNG!" Youngjae yelled, carrying 4 cans of coke.

Jackson took two cans and they both went off to find a table at the second floor of the club. They found a table and looked down to see Mark and JR dancing their hearts out.

"HYUNG! DON'T YOU WANT TO DANCE?!" Youngjae asked loudly.

"NO! I'M NOT REALLY IN THE MOOD!" Jackson shouted.

"YOU'VE BEEN ACTING WEIRD LATELY!!!" Youngjae yelled.

Jackson raised an eyebrow.

"YOU'VE BEEN TALKING TO YOURSELF A LOT! YOU SEEM DISTANT! AND WHENEVER WE WANT TO EAT AT THE CAFE LIKE WE USED TO, YOU SAY THAT YOU'RE ALREADY FULL!" Youngjae explained loudly.

Jackson hadn't really realised that.

"I... I'VE JUST BEEN THINKING A LOT LATELY THAT'S ALL!" Jackson shouted.

"IS IT ABOUT A GIRL?!" Youngjae asked.

Jackson's eyes widened. He was about to answer until he heard loud noises happening on the first floor and the loud music stopped.

"YAH! IM HANEUL!!!"

Upon hearing your name, Jackson ran down and Youngjae followed. Mark and JR met him at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey, seems like trouble. Manager hyung told us to leave now," JR said nervously.

"You three go ahead first! I'll meet you guys at the dorm," Jackson said.

Before they could hold him back, Jackson already vanished amongst the crowd. He saw you and your boyfriend leaving the club, he was holding your arm roughly.

"YAH! YAHHH!!!!" you screamed.

He let go of you as the two of you entered the dimly lit alley beside ths club. You raised your hand to slap him but he grabbed a hold of your wrist and shoved you against the dirty, brick wall. You tried breaking free from his grasp but it was no use, he was leaning his body against yours.

"What are you doing?!" you yelled.

"I love you, Haneul..." he said softly.

"No... You don't know what love means!" you scolded.

"Don't you remembered me standing up for you?! Have I not done enough?! Its not my fault that you're ugly and you can't live with that!" he shouted.

At that moment, a man wearing his snapback low, covering his face, kicked him away. Your boyfriend fell to the ground and the man started kicking him until your boyfriend passed out. It started to rain a bit... then it rained heavier. Feeling worthless, you left the alley as your whole body was getting soaked. The man wearing the snapback caught up to you and stood in front of you. He then remived his snapback and put it on you. Your eyes widened as you saw his face.

"Jackson?" you called out.

He was panting heavily, after beating the drunk up.

"I know you told me not to walk you home but I think tonight's an exception," Jackson said.

You two walked, the snapback keeping your face dry while Jackson was soaking wet. You lifted the snapback off but he put it back down.

"You can't be sick..." Jackson said simply.

The two of you reached the lift lobby of your block. You tiptoed and wore the snapback on him.

"Thanks... Jackson..." you sighed.

You pressed the lift button for it to come down.

"Haneul ah?" Jackson called out and you turned to look at him.

"You're beautiful..." he said suddenly.

You smiled weakly and the lift doors opened. You took a step in but he grabbed your hand making you turn around.

"You believe me... Don't you? You're beautiful," Jackson asked.

"Jackson, all my life I've been called ugly... I'm sorry but I don't believe you," you said.

"Haneul, you know I don't lie..." he said and you stared into his eyes.

"What's your deal with me? You hurt my feelings and now you're trying to make me feel better," you said.

"I... I just..." he stuttered.

"I don't know..." he answered.

"Look, I know you're looking out for me because I'm JB's sister but you don't have to. I'll be fine but thanks for what you did anyway," you said and you went inside the lift.