Wacko

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Wild & y

Everyone was in the van and Jackson was all fine... the moment he saw Bambam sitting in front and thus, Jackson being Jackson, held him in a headlock. Mark who was sitting beside Bambam was just laughing and shaking his head. After wasting his energy tormenting the maknae from Thailand, he leaned his head on JR, the omma of the group, who was sitting in between him and Yugyeom. Both of JR's shoulders were holding the weight of two people making his shoulders ache slightly but he wanted them to be comfortable so he kept quiet.

"Okay, kids! We're here!" JB announced as he turned behind and looked at the rest who were mostly sleeping.

"Aigoo... Youngjae's asleep..." JB sighed.

"CHOI YOUNGJAE!!!!!!" everyone yelled making Youngjae jump in his seat.

Everyone laughed dorkily at his reaction and left the van clumsily, sometimes bumping into one another in the van as they were laughing too hard.

Everyone else had already sat down and Jackson was standing up, thinking of who to sit with. Then, he saw Mark... so of course.

"My Dimsum!!!" Jackson exclaimed as he sat beside him.

Mark chuckled in his husky tone while the rest were showing their judging faces at them. Everyone told Yugyeom what they wanted and he and Jackson went to the counter to order. Just then, someone caught Jackson's eye. A girl...

Her hair dark brown hair looked silky smooth. Her skin looked as if it was radiating and her cherry lips looked kissable.

"Hold up..." Jackson thought to himself and slapped himself hard... mentally.

She walked to behind the counter and smiled. Jackson noticed some pink lipstick on her two front teeth and started laughing hysterically. Yugyeom stared at his frog-like hyung with big, wide eyes and then smiled apologetically to the girl.

"Um... Yes, may I take your order?" the girl asked.

"Ah... yes, 4 chicken baked rice and 3 creamy mushroom spaghetti, please," Yugyeom said, slightly blushing because of his embarassing hyung's actions.

Jackson tried controlling his laughter by biting his upper lip... but it made him look more annoying.

"Is there something funny about me?" she asked.

"Yes!" Jackson said, obviously without thinking twice.

The girl looked taken aback and all Yugyeom could do was sweat and laugh nervously.

"Ah... I'm so sorry, Noona..." Yugyeom apologized before turning to Jackson.

"Hyung! Behave!" Yugyeom begged.

 

Your POV

"What's wrong with this wacko?" you thought to yourself.

You looked at yourself at the reflection of the small mirror that was hung at the corner of the cafe. You stared at the reflection and you seemed fine... until you saw the pink stain on your teeth and blushed terribly. With a napkin from under the counter, you turned around and wiped it away.

"You saw it, right?!" the wacko said before laughing in his irritating laughter again.

You couldn't help but feel hurt. All throughout primary school and even college, people made fun of you and laughed. Finally, people stopped when you started working and NOW... this guy just appeared out of nowhere and starts making you relive your nightnares all over again.

You turned around and tried smiling and you managed to... slightly 

"Your order will come in 10 minutes... Please wait till then..." you said sadly and then, you went into the kitchen to calm yourself down.

"Tik! Tik!" your phone sounded.

You took it out and saw that your oppa, JB, sent you a message.

"Where are you now, Haneul?"

"Actually... I'm already here..."

"REALLY?! WHERE?!"

"I'll come to you in 10 minutes time, Oppa!"

(Exits POV)

 

"That's odd..." JB said as he kept his phone in his pocket.

"What?" JR asked.

"She said she's here... but I didn't see her," JB said as he looked around the cafe from where he was sitting.

"She?!" Bambam said, shocked... and a little excited.

"Ah... Yeah, I want to introduce you all to my dongsaeng," JB said smiling.

"Ah... Haneul? How is she?" JR asked.

None of the boys had met Haneul except for JR. When JB was waiting for the auditions to start, Haneul came to support him and the two of them talked with JR for a bit. After that, they never met again.

"She's fine... The last time I heard she found a new job as a barista but I don't know where. I guess she'll tell us in 10 minutes," JB said.

"Has she seen us yet?" Youngjae asked.

"Nope! I told her not to see any of our interviews, showcases, live performances and radio shows. She just heard our songs and that's all. Ah... and she knows your names but she doesn't know the face to match," JB said.

Jackson and Yugyeom made eye contact.

"Ei... That can't be..." Jackson said and Yugyeom just shrugged.

"No, no, no... That girl can't be JB's dongsaeng... HE'LL KILL ME IF HE FOUND OUT I HURT HER FEELINGS!" Jackson thought to himself.

Mark noticed Jackson's nervous expression and chuckled.

"What's up, Wang Mandu?" Mark asked.

"Uh... I may have... already met JB's dongsaeng..." Jackson whispered.

"Isn't that good?" Mark asked quietly.

"Um... I met her... and kinda hurt her feelings... Ahek~" Jackson said, trying to make it sound not so serious.

Mark looked at him with a "Oh my gosh, you did not..." expression and shook his head.

"I told you that mouth of yours would get you into trouble one day," Mark nagged quietly.

"No, no... That girl can't be JB's dongsaeng! If she is, then I'd give you one of my snapbacks!" Jackson said in a hushed tone.

A few minutes later...

Jackson had gone to the toilet and the rest were at the table.

"Dinner is served!" you exclaimed as you served the food on the table.

"HANEUL AH!!!" JB exclaimed with big, wide eyes.

All Yugyeom could do was sit there, shocked.

JB went over to her and gave you a bear hug. He introduced you to everyone.

"Ah... Jackson's in the toilet. He'll be out soon, meanwhile, just sit beside that empty chair there (note: that empty chair is where Jackson is sitting)," JB said and you sat down.

You just realised Yugyeom was with the Wacko just now and looked at him.

"Oh! You're here?" you said.

"Hmmm? Ah... Hahaha... Yah..." Yugyeom said nervously.

"PHEW! You guys DO NOT want to go in there for awhile," Jackson teased and he sat down at his seat.

You stared at him with a shocked expression and Yugyeom, knowing what would come next, covered his face with his hands.

"Jackson ah, my sister is beside you! Her name is Haneul" JB said smiling.

Jackson turned to face you with a bright, cheeky smile. Until he saw your shocked face and his eyes widened as well.

"YOU!!!" you two yelled in unison.