Uh Oh...

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Wild & y

"Youngjae!" Jackson called out in a hushed tone.

Youngjae approached the two of you, eyes wide as saucers.

"Hyung... Noona... To--- Toge---" Youngjae stuttered but Jackson closed his mouth with his hand.

"Please, don't tell ANYONE," you pleaded.

Youngjae looked at you and then at Jackson. He nodded silently in agreement so Jackson uncovered his mouth.

"Who else knows?" Youngjae asked.

"No one... Its only us three..." Jackson said guiltyly.

Youngjae sighed in defeat, knowing that this wasn't going to end well.

"Fine... I won't tell anyone. If there ever comes a time when the rest would find out then I'd be willing to take part of the fall as well," Youngjae said.

You awed quietly at his kindness and gave him a hug.

"Thank you, Youngjae," you said, grateful that he was willing to help you and Jackson.

THE NEXT DAY...

Mark was whistling while toasting some slices of bread while JB was humming a tune while scrambling some eggs. Youngjae, you and Jackson would take awkward glances at one another sometimes and then look away.

"Noona! You'll be staying here from now on, right?" Bambam asked.

"Sorry, Bambam but I have to get my own house. If fans or the company founds out that a girl is living here, you guys would be in BIG trouble," you said sadly.

"Yeah... I guess you're right," Bambam agreed reluctantly.

"But if you ever want to stay here for awhile, just come and use my room. I wouldn't mind sleeping on the same bed as Bambam. Its way more comfortable," JR said with a sweet smile on his face.

You smiled at him and nodded.

"Oh yeah! Noona! What's your ideal type of guy?" Yugyeom asked.

Youngjae who was drinking water spit some of it out in shock at the sudden question. Jackson just stared at him and closed his eyes in disbelief.

"Uhum... Someone who's kind and willing to be my crying shoulder," you answered.

"How about looks?" Bambam asked.

"Would you pick scary looking people like Jackson hyung?" Yugyeom asked with a laugh.

Again... Youngjae spit some of the water back out, this time coughing hard. Jackson laughed nervously as he patted Youngjae's back to calm him down.

"I mean... I'm not really one to go for looks so..." you answered vaguely.

Jackson couldn't contain his happiness and was smiling so brightly as he continued patting Youngjae's back.

Breakfast was then served. The 8 of you sat in a circle in front of the L shaped sofa. Jackson was sitting beside Youngjae while you sat beside Bambam.

"Noona~ Ahhh~" Bambam said as he held a spoonful of scrambled eggs near your mouth.

You opened your mouth and ate it. Afterwards, you patted his back to thank him.

"Bambam ah... Do you like Hanuel that much?" JB asked, smiling brightly.

Bambam nodded, embarassed to say it in words. You laughed at his cuteness and pinched his cheeks.

"Aigoo... Dongsaeng ah," you said, a hint of aegyo in your voice.

Jackson smashed his lips shut and his eyes wide at you, showing a "What are you doing?" expression.

"Ewww!!!!" Jackson said in an immature tone causing everyone to laugh.

You looked at him as he angrily shoved a spoonful of eggs in his mouth while glaring at you. You ended up laughing hysterically because he looked so funny.

"Haneul ah?" JB called out all of a sudden.

Everyone turned to look at him.

"Please don't date anymore," he said seriously.

Youngjae glanced between you and Jackson.

"Uh... Oh..." Youngjae thought to himself.

"Ah why~ I mean I have to get married and have kids one day," you said, trying to change his mind.

"As in you can date... just not now. Later when I meet someone who is capable then I'd introduce you to him," JB said.

"Oppa... I am able to find my OWN partner," you said firmly.

Everyone just sat still from the increasing tension... especially Youngjae and Jackson.

"Haneul... You're too weak..." JB said and your eyes started to water.

JB swore not to use those words... but he felt that he didn't have a choice at that moment. People had been calling you names for years... "weakling" was one of them. You trusted JB not to say any of those names that people said to you.

"You... You promised..." you stuttered.

"JB ah... Just stop it... She's about to cry," Mark, who was sitting on JB's other side, advised.

"Promise me that you wouldn't date now," JB said.

You looked into your brother's eyes, they were filled with sadness over the many years, constantly witnessing you being bullied and he could only do so much to help.

"... Oppa..." you sighed.

"Please, don't let me see another guy hurt you again... If I do, I think I'd go insane. So promise me..." JB said.

You looked at him some more... and then you nodded your head. You had to lie.

"Okay... I won't date for now," you said.

JB sighed in relief as he gave you a hug. You looked over his shoulder and saw Jackson looking at you. He smiled slightly, trying to give you strength, knowing you were crushed on the inside for lying. You smiled slightly at him back.