Life Without You

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Wild & y

You got a new house, it was kind of run-down and it was in the countryside. It was better than being in the city where almost everyone knew who you were... and also almost everything in the city reminded you of Jackson so you just had to escape. It was a pretty small house but it was cosy and safe... like how your parents' house used to be. The furniture was mostly made of wood which was different since your furniture used to be either made of plastic, glass or metal. It was funny how everything seemed to change... except your heart. You couldn't change your heart... it still belonged to Jackson.

MEANWHILE...

Everyone in Got7 was eating dinner. JB just got off the phone with you and he wanted to announce something.

"So... Haneul is doing well," JB said, expecting a reaction from Jackson... but he didn't get any.

"Well, that's good. Right, Jackson?" Mark asked.

Jackson just bit his lip and nodded his head. Everyone just made eye contact and continued eating. Jackson's vision started getting blurry... and he started to cry. Everyone noticed and just felt sorry for him. Bambam handed a piece of tissue to him.

"Aish... Why am I like this? I'm sorry," Jackson said as he wiped his tears away.

"You don't have to apologize, Jackson," JR said sympathetically.

Jackson kept on wiping his tears away... but he couldn't seem to stop.

"Jackson, if you want to see her---" JB said halfway.

"What? No... Um... I mean, no. Its better this way. She doesn't need to see me," Jackson said as he grabbed his bowl and went into the kitchen to wash it.

"Hyung, don't lie to us... How is Haneul doing?" Youngjae whispered.

"She told me she felt safe there... but it isn't complete without Jackson. She told me not to tell him," JB confessed and everyone just sighed.

"I feel really bad for them... Seriously, they deserve to be happy," JR said.

"Yeah... It was wrong of me not to support them. I should have fought for them as well," Yugyeom said, his voice filled with regret.

"What are we going to do? We can't just let them be like this," Mark said.

"Jackson is pretty insistent to not see her and Haneul is afraid of meeting him again... I don't know what to do for them..." JB sighed.

"I think we havve to let them be," Bambam said suddenly.

"You serious?" Youngjae asked.

"I mean, for now, they're still adjusting, if they need each other then they'll meet one another... If they're comfortable living like this then... I guess that's how its going to be. We can't do anything anyway, it might hurt them more," Bambam explained and everyone nodded sadly.

NEXT MORNING...

You were on the bullet train to go to Seoul. You had to go back to get some of your stuff that you left at Got7's dorm. JB had given you a copy of the keys since Got7 would be out for their schedules almost the whole day. You opened the door and as said by JB, the house was completely empty. You saw your stuff on the sofa and grabbed it. Then, you turned to the side and saw Jackson's and Mark's room.

"No, Haneul... You can't... You can't," you told yourself.

You headed towards the front door but your curiosity was pulling you back. So you made a U-turn and went into Jackson's and Mark's room. Everything was as messy as it was when you first went in to wake Mark and Jackson up a few months back. However, something caught your eye. It was a familiar red box. You opened it and saw that it was the snapback that you bought for Jackson. He had lent you his hat and it got completely soaked so you bought him another one. You smiled, recalling that night where he took care of you, the night he said he cared. Then, you saw something at the bottom of the box, it was a piece of paper. You held it and saw that it was a note written by Jackson himself.

"That pabo, desperate, beautiful, insecure, clumsy, naive girl that you put your idol status at risk for gave you this... So Jackson Wang, you better fight for her"

The small note made you chuckle and you placed it back into the box. Then, something else caught your eye, there was writing under the rim of the snapback.

"IM HANEUL GAVE THIS TO ME"

You laughed again at the note and without realising, you started to cry.

"Oh, Jackson... I miss your smile..." you said to yourself.

LATER ON... AT NIGHT...

Jackson lied down on his mattress and like always, he stared at the snapback that you gave him. Mark came in a few seconds later and chuckled.

"I never asked you this but you always stare at that snapback. I mean it isn't exactly the most beautiful snapback you own," Mark said as he grabbed his laptop.

"No it isn't... But it was given to me by the most beautiful person in the world..." Jackson answered.

Mark knew right away who he was talking about and smiled slightly.

"Haneul gave that to you?" he asked and Jackson nodded.

"How come I've never seen you wear it?" Mark asked.

"I wanted to keep it safe for a special occasion. More specifiically, I wanted to wear it a few years from now... but I can't anymore, so I'm just going to keep it," Jackson said sadly.

"Huh? A few years?" Mark asked.

"When I propose to her... but I'm never going to see her again so... I guess I'll never get to wear it," Jackson explained.

Mark looked at Jackson sympathetically and sighed.

"That's really sad, Jackson..." Mark said and Jackson nodded in agreement.

"Yeah... So is life without her..." Jackson said softly.